The Best Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,327 Reviews Scanned
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
- MONEY SAVING LED LIGHTS: The LED bulbs cost $1.57 in energy per year. These light bulbs are a realistic option for energy-conscious shoppers who want superior quality LED light.
- ENERGY SAVING LED LIGHT: The LED light bulb is a replacement for 75-Watt light bulbs while using only 13 Watts. Make your home more energy efficient with LED light bulbs.
- COMFORTABLE SOFT WHITE LIGHT: GE Lighting Basic light bulbs offer a comfortable, cozy light. These LED light bulbs are ideal for bedroom lighting, foyer lighting, family rooms and dining rooms.
- LONG-LASTING LED LIGHT BULBS: The lightbulbs last 9 years based on 3 hours per day of use. Use these light bulbs for cool, bluish-white, long-lasting LED light.
- WORRY FREE USE AND DISPOSAL: The LED lights do not contain any mercury, so you can use and dispose of the bulbs worry-free.
- 💡【Energy Efficient & CRI 90】LED flood light bulbs BR30 use only 8.5W, replacement for BR30 and R30 halogen and incandescent bulbs available, saving up to 86% electricity.
- 💡【Long-Lasting】15,000 hours lifespan, our BR30 LED recessed light bulbs will reduce your relamping costs, up to 13.6 years (based on 3hrs /day of use) with upgrade LED chips.
- 💡【Seamless Dimmability】Seamless and smooth dimming capabilities from 100-10% with modern LED dimmers allow you to create the ambiance at your preference. Bright white LED bulbs provide high-quality indoor and outdoor lighting, no flickering, no buzzing and no delay for maximum eye comfort.
- 💡【Technical Features】LED flood light bulb BR30/R30 shape, daylight 5000K, E26 medium base, 650 lumens, dimmable, damp rated, AC-120V, 120 degree.
- 💡【100% Quality Guarantee】2 YEAR WARRANTY! If there is any quality problem of our light or you are not satisfied with your purchase in our store, please kindly contact us and we provide a No-question-asked return or refund service.
- ☼ SAVE 86% INSTANTLY -Save 86% on your electricity bill! Bioluz LED 7W BR20 LED flood light provides for an ideal replacement of your 50W incandescent BR20.
- ☼ Excellent Color: Our 3000K Soft White bulb provides a soft yet bright light, not too warm and not harsh like higher color temperatures. Great for use in living rooms, dining rooms, outdoor, recessed ceiling light, kitchens, etc.
- ☼ DIMMABLE. Next generation LED circuitry ensures smooth dimming while our smooth lens provides for an even light pattern.
- ☼ Easy Installation. Standard BR20 shape with medium screw base (E26). Installs into all medium screw base fixtures directly. Reduce re-lamp frequency with Bioluz LED long-life LED Bulbs.
- ☼ UL Listed & RoHS Compliant. This BR20 bulb provides accurate color rendering.
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb's life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
- Energy Efficient: Philips Indoor BR40 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of 7.83 dollars (based on an average usage rate of 3 hours per day)
- Eco Friendly: These Philips BR40 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- Soft White: Philips Indoor BR40 Flood Light Bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index); At 2710 Kelvin the bulbs deliver warm, comfortable color ideal for residential homes
- Smooth Dimming: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market; These BR40 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 2710 Kelvin down to a soft glow
- Compatibility: These Philips Indoor BR40 Flood Light Bulbs fit in a E26 medium screw base; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips Dimmable BR40 light bulbs are for non connected use only
- ENERGY SAVINGS - 455 Lumens R20 BR20 LED flood light bulb, Use only 6.5W (45W Equivalent) and save 85% instantly.
- LONG LIFE - Last 22.8 years with life rating of 25,000 hours. Based on 3 Hours average use per day.
- DIMMABLE - Dimming capabilities to your living room, dining room and bedroom for an inviting atmosphere.
- PERFECT FIT - Use in table lamps, floor lamps, sconces and ceiling fixtures.Instant on use in indoor and outdoor damp location.
- UL & Energy Star Certified. 5-year Limited Warranty.
- Energy Efficient: Philips Indoor BR30 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $7.83 (based on an average usage rate of 3 hours per day)
- Eco Friendly: These Philips BR30 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- Soft White: Philips Indoor BR30 Flood Light Bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index); At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver warm, comfortable color ideal for residential homes
- Smooth Dimming: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market; These BR30 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700 Kelvin down to a soft glow
- Compatibility: These Philips Indoor BR30 Flood Light Bulbs fit in a E26 medium screw base; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips Dimmable BR30 light bulbs are for non connected use only
- Wattage: 9 Watt
- Lumens: 700
- Base: Medium
- Color Temperature: 5000 Kelvin
- Rated Life: 25, 000 Hours
Last update on 2020-05-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor?
- What benefits are there with buying an Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor, much less the best one?
- Which Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Led Floodlight Bulbs Indoor is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.