The Best Led Motion Sensor Bulb of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,479 Reviews Scanned
- ➤Specs: Output Power: 12W(100-Watt Equivalent); Input Voltage: AC85-265V; Cold White (6000-6500K); Luminous: 1000lm; Lamp Style:E26; Working Temperature: indoor use and outdoor use if outside temperature is between 14°F(-10°C) and 95°F (35°C)
- ➤PIR Motion Sensor Included: High quality PIR infrared sensor is installed at the tip of bulb, so the motion sensor bulb will light up automatically while it detects motion within 8-10 FT in the dark, and automatically off after the motion ceased or disappeared about 60 seconds. NOTE: Make sure the sensor is pointing down within proper distance and angle. To increase the bulb's sensitivity, you can adjust the Angle and Height of the bulb installation, make the sensor toward the direction people
- ➤Built-in Dusk to Dawn Sensor: This movement sensor light bulb will automatically switches ON at dusk when the movement sensor is activated and OFF at dawn.(Turn on below about 15Lux and off about above 40Lux) NOTE: Will not turn on in the daytime even when they detect motion. And if you use it for the first time during the day, it will turn on for 30 seconds and off when you turn on light switch.
- ➤Energy Saving and Usage Occasion: These movement sensor light only light up in the detective range at night or in dark environment, energy-saving, environment protecting and long life, can be use in stairs, hallway, bathroom, front door, storage room, garage, closet, balcony, gate and so on. The higher you hang the bulb, the larger detection range it achieves as the highest could be 10 feet vertically
- ➤Package Includes: 2 x Aukora Cold White Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, 1 x manual. Welcome to use Aukora's products, you will get the best after-sales service. Enjoy Your Colorful Life, Just Start From Aukora!
- 💎 PIR INFRARED MOTION SENSOR: PIR infrared motion sensor is in the top of bulb,the motion detector works like a small electronic eyes that detect infrared waves—heat waves that radiate from moving objects. When the detector senses an object moving across its field of view—especially warmer objects such as people, animals and cars—it automatically turns on the lights. The light bulb stays on 30 Second,then the detector automatically shuts the light off unless it continues to sense movement.
- 💎 DUSK TO DAWN: Built-in a photocell sensor, deactivates the motion sensing light bulb during the daylight hours to save energy.(Automatically turn on when the brightness less then 15Lux, and automatically turn off above 30Lux,normally it won't work at daytime, but if in the daytime, you turn off and on the switch,the bulb will turn on 30 seconds and off. Please always keep the switch on.)
- 💎 EXCELLENT FEATURES: Output Power: 12W(100-Watt Equivalent); Input Voltage: AC85-265V; Cold White (6000-6500K); Luminous: 1000lm; Lamp Style:E26; Working Temperature: indoor use and outdoor use if outside temperature is between 14°F(-10°C) and 95°F (35°C), Super bright,85% energy saving, 12W LED replace 100W halogen bulb.
- 💎 WHERE TO PUT THEM? :For best effectiveness, position a motion sensor light to cover the walks leading to your front and back doors and the driveway, If improved security is a priority, position the motion sensored lights to cover all the approaches to your house, including fence gates, the patio door, the darker areas of your yard, and around trees and bushes.
- 💎 IMPORTANT TIPS: 1. Sensor range is 20ft, but ideally, its best to mount this smart light bulb 6-15ft. above the ground and position the motion sensor towards to the sensitivity zone. 2. it can not work with enclosed fixture, the motion sensor must exposed outside.
- PIR Motion Sensor Included: High quality PIR infrared sensor is installed at the tip of bulb, so the Sengled motion sensor bulb will light up automatically while it detects motion within 30 feet in the dark, and automatically off after the motion ceased or disappeared about 90 seconds.
- Energy Saving and Usage Occasion: These movement sensor light only light up in the detective range at night or in dark environment, energy-saving, environment protecting and long life, can be used in stairs, hallway, bathroom, front door, storage room, garage, closet, balcony, gate, etc.. The higher you hang the motion sensor bulb, the larger detection range it achieves as the highest could be 30 feet vertically.
- IMPORTANT TIPS: 1. Sensor range is 30ft, but ideally, its best to mount this smart sensor light bulb 6-15ft. above the ground and position the motion sensor towards to the sensitivity zone. 2. It does not work with enclosed fixture. The motion sensor must be exposed outside. Make sure the sensor is pointing down within proper distance and angle.
- Easy to Install and Use: transform your indoor fixtures into motion activated lights without any extra hardware. When light switch is on, the bulb will illiminate by sensing motion. Or deactivate the motion sensor temporarily by flipping the switch quickly on and off.
- Use as an everyday bulb: LED bulb rated to last 25,000 hours, using only 0.2W of energy while in standby. the light remains illuminated for 90 seconds after motion is detected
- Auto On/Off: Built-in PIR infrared sensor, the LED light bulb turns on automatically once movement is detected within 16.4 - 26.3ft. It shuts off 30 seconds later after no activity in the detecting scope. No need to switch on/off physically, smart bulb frees your hands.
- Dusk to Dawn Sensor: With photocell sensor, the smart bulb automatically turns on at night (≤ 25lux) when movement is detected and off during the day (≥ 45lux) even with motion detected. Energy efficient design avoids wasting of electricity.
- Energy Saving: This 12W motion sensor bulb features super 1200lm brightness. It is equivalent with 100W incandescent bulb while using 90% less energy. Less cost on electricity, more brightness for your home.
- Widely Used: Reliable quality without glare or flicker. Up to 30,000 hours lifespan makes it a best choice for garage, stairs, corridor, basement, balcony, wardrobe, etc.
- Set up in Seconds: Simply screw into standard E26/E27 base, no additional motion detection fixtures required. Tips: The suggestted installing height is 7-10ft. Besides we offer 30-day money back guarantee and 365 days warranty with quality-related issues.
- Top Rated PAR38 Dusk-to-Dawn LED Flood Light Bulbs with Radar Motion Sensor
- ✅ IMPROVE SECURITY - Sunco's PAR38 LED security light powers on at night when motion activated sensor (radar) detects motion within 20 feet! Our PAR38 D2D radar bulbs act as a deterrent against crime and stay on for 25 seconds after motion has stopped so you feel safe and secure. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
- ✅ VERSATILITY - PAR38 D2D motion flood lights are waterproof, suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications such as driveways, basements, porchs/decks or garages. Don't worry about bumping into things, a spare hand to hit the light switch or accidentally leaving the lights on so you save energy (up to 85%).
- ✅ UL CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our PAR38 motion activated LED bulbs are the sustainable choice offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs.
- ✅ SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.
- Photocell light sensor turns the bulb on at night and shuts it off during the day
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9.1 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- With a correlated color temperature of 5000 kelvin, this bulb simulates daylight, creating a bright atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 9 watts of energy, saving up to $55.94 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.08 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- BUILT IN MOTION SENSOR - Sengled motion activated floodlight bulb will automatically illuminate for 90 seconds when motion is detected within 30 feet with built in PIR sensor, which will illuminate you for a bright night.
- DAYLIGHT SENSOR - Integrated photocell sensor ensures that these Smartsense bulbs remain off during the day, which saves your electricity. LED bulb rated to last 25,000 hours, using less than 0.2W of energy while in standby.
- ALWAYS ON MODE - Deactivate motion sensor to use as regular bulb via switch. Quickly flip the light switch off and on - this temporarily deactivates the motion detection. Smartsense now works as an ordinary light bulb.
- WARM WHITE & EYE PROTECTION - 3000K warm white lighting brings you a comfortable lighting atmosphere with CRI 90, which closely equals to nature sunlight. Turn on Sengled LED Light, comfort and protect your eyes every single day.
- EASY TO INSTALL & EASY TO USE - Transform ordinary fixtures into motion-activated lights without the extra hardware or expense. (NOTE: Sengled LED Sensor Bulbs cannot be installed on fixtures with existing motion detectors.) ---SENGLED WILL ALWAYS PROVIDE YOU WITH SATISFACTORY SERVICE---
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME WITH GE OUTDOOR LED FLOOD LIGHTS Get next-level motion light bulbs for outdoor flood lights The GE LED+ motion sensor outdoor flood lights turn on automatically with the detection of movement
- SECURITY LIGHTS MOTION OUTDOOR DETECTION The outdoor LED flood lights allow you to not worry about finding the light switch when your hands are full The LED outdoor flood lights offer a long lasting shine and energy efficient light automatically
- ENERGY SAVING LED FLOOD LIGHTS Extend the life of your outdoor motion sensor lights and reduce energy costs The motion LED flood lights will last 15 000 hours with a 1 8 estimated energy cost per year
- RELIABLE MOTION FLOOD LIGHT SYSTEM Brighten up dark areas of your outdoor space When triggered by motion the outdoor LED lights will illuminate walkways garages and dark porches
- EASY ADDITION LASTING BENEFITS The GE LED Outdoor Lights are the same size and shape as PAR38 Halogen Floodlight bulbs They can easily replace existing outdoor LED flood lights while offering motion-detecting benefits that will last for several years
- 【PIR Motion Sensor 】With motion sensor and auto switch, only when the people is closing to the light(13-20feet) and the surrounding is dark, the motion sensor will detect people and then the ceiling light bulb will turn on. After 50 seconds, if there is no movement being detected, the light will turn off.**PLEASE PAY ATTENTION THAT: If the surrounding is bright enough or daytime, even the motion sensor detected the people, the light will still keep off.**
- 【Dusk To Dawn Light Sensor】 Built-in light sensor device, our light can detect daytime and night automatically. It will standby during the daytime and detect at night, that means the smart bulb will turn ON at dusk when the motion sensor is activated and turn OFF at dawn automatically .
- 【Energy Saving】Compared with traditional incandescent lights, because of 18W low power consumption, it can save more than 80% energy.And the light life time will be last more than 30,000 hours, so you won't worry will replace the light frequently.
- 【 Brightness & Wide Application】The brightness of our 18 Watt 6000K 1500Lumen LED light bulb equivalent to a ceiling light. And they are widely used for home lighting(Indoor/Outdoor). Especially working as a night light for closet, cabinet, corridor,bathroom, workshop, basement, garage, stairs, roof, door, garage entrances and other storage areas.
- 【What You Get】1*Light Bulb; 1* Instruction Manual.
- ★Built-in Motion and Dusk to Dawn Sensor is sensitive to human or animal’s movements, and detecting surrounding light. When the two sensors work together, the bulb will activate when movement is detected in dark conditions. (Notice: Please ensure the bulb is not enclosed in a fixture that might block the sensors）
- ★Energy Savings: Built-in motion sensors automatically turns on/off the bulb when no movement is detected for more than 30 seconds. The bulbs operate at1000lm and have 95% energy saving over traditional 100W halogen bulbs.
- ★Recommend applications: These motion sensor light bulbs are a perfect addition in a hallway, basement, porch, garage, storage room, or laundry room.Bulbs are compatible with any standard E26 socket and recommended for Indoor use. Keep the bulbs away from moisture and extreme heat.
- ★We suggest installing the motion sensor sensor bulb at least 9 to 10 ft high (about 3 meters) to maximize the sensor’s sensitivity.
- ★1 Year Warranty: Please contact us for any warranty issues and our professional team will assist via email within 24 hours.
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Led Motion Sensor Bulb?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Led Motion Sensor Bulb? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Led Motion Sensor Bulb, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Led Motion Sensor Bulb available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Led Motion Sensor Bulb that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Led Motion Sensor Bulb?
- What benefits are there with buying an Led Motion Sensor Bulb?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Led Motion Sensor Bulb?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Led Motion Sensor Bulb, much less the best one?
- Which Led Motion Sensor Bulb are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Led Motion Sensor Bulb?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Led Motion Sensor Bulb, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Led Motion Sensor Bulb, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Led Motion Sensor Bulb. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Led Motion Sensor Bulb buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Led Motion Sensor Bulb currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Led Motion Sensor Bulb has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Led Motion Sensor Bulb?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Led Motion Sensor Bulb.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Led Motion Sensor Bulb objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Led Motion Sensor Bulb.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Led Motion Sensor Bulb, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Led Motion Sensor Bulb is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Led Motion Sensor Bulb information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Led Motion Sensor Bulb is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.