The Best Mora Light My Fire of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,952 Reviews Scanned
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife and fire starter, with a 3.9-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade; ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- Includes fire starter that twist-locks into the high-friction, anti-slip rubber handle; spine of the blade is ground especially for use with a fire starter
- Integrated fire starter is made from a magnesium alloy that produces a 3,000 degree C (5,400 F) spark; works when wet and lasts approximately 3,000 strikes
- Blade length: 3.9 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.09 inches (2.5 mm), total length: 9.4 inches (238 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.5 ounces (128 g)
- Includes color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip, and a reflective lanyard; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
- Replacement FireSteel fire starter for the Light My Fire brand FireKnife
- Produces a 3,000 degree C (5,500 degree F) spark
- Works when wet
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal
- Durable - lasts 3,000 strikes
- 4.3-inch fixed blade survival knife with fire starter and diamond knife sharpener
- Ideal for survival, outdoor, hunting, emergency, and tactical applications
- Features ergonomic handle with a high-friction rubber grip, and includes sheath with an integrated fire starter and blade sharpener
- The all-weather fire starter yields 7,000 strikes and produces a 3,000-degree Fahrenheit spark; works even when wet
- Total length: 9.1-inches (232mm), blade thickness: 1/8-inch (3.2 mm), net weight: 7.5 oz. (212g); made in Sweden; limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- PRACTICAL LIGHTING AID: The fire starter makes it easy to light a fire or stove, in any weather at any altitude. Ideal for campfires, barbecues, on camping holidays, for survival trips or as an outdoor emergency accessory.
- RELIABLE: The magnesium-based flint works at any height in any weather, even when wet. Thanks to the integrated emergency whistle in the scraper, you are ready for any adventure.
- EASY TO USE: Scrape off the protective color of the fire stick, push the lighter down over the flint with firm pressure. Thanks to the recessed grip profile, you can fire an extremely large number of sparks that are 2,980 degrees hot in a few seconds.
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY: 1x fire steel and lighter (with integrated emergency whistle) - connected with a cord (25 g, 7.8 cm), in a CircBag mesh bag. Waterproof, fireproof and travel safe. Color: rustyorange. 100% BPA-free bio-based plastic. Made in Sweden.
- ORIGINAL FROM SWEDEN: Light My Fire creates products that reconnect us with nature, wherever we are. Its design, color and function are just as attractive and work in the city, as in the wild. All plastic parts are made from bio-based plastics .
- Length of the rod: 6"(15.3cm). Diameter of the rod is approx 1/2"(12.7mm). 9ft Paracord included, gives you a good grip and never comes off. bayite new Striker-Pro striker included, always be prepared to start a fire
- bayite 6 Striking Edges Striker-Pro striker is made from TOOL GRADE HSS STEEL and has a distinct hardness, maximizes a shower of hot sparks, no matter whether you prefer to use your left hand or right hand to scrape.
- EXTRA LARGE. Super thick and large rod throws a MASSIVE shower of hot sparks to light fire instantly in any conditions. Windproof & weather resistant. Fits all weather
- You can also use the back of a blade from an box cutter. That's the most efficient scraper that can be found easily. Don't use bad quality Knife as striker. Otherwise it will not produce enough sparks due to insufficient hardness of blade.
- Provides up to 3000 degrees C spark in all weather, at any altitude. Durable, lasts for approximately 12,000 strikes. Perfect emergency fire starter for Bushcraft, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, EDC, Emergency, BBQ, Gas Camp Stoves, etc
- HANDCRAFTED HARDWOOD HANDLE — Traditionally inspired materials and ergonomics. We’ve intentionally left the grip natural, ready to earn that seasoned finish. Oil & grit… bare, calloused hands.
- BEST FERRO BLEND, PERIOD — Überleben’s Sånft-korr(TM) ferrocerium is the perfect balance between softness & durability, consistently outperforming the leading fire starters. Easily throw a 5,500ºF shower of molten sparks in any weather (waterproof), at any altitude.
- MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS — At nearly 5-inches in total length, the Zünden is available in three thickness variations, including: Trad 5/16” (8mm): 12,000+ strikes, Pro 3/8” (10mm): 15,000+ strikes, and Fatty 1/2” (12.5mm): 20,000+ strikes.
- DESIGNED FOR NECK CARRY — There’s no excuse. Even the Zünden Fatty weighs in at less than 3 oz. Includes Mil-spec 550 paracord lanyard + Multi-tool striker (straight-edge spine, concave tinder scraper, map scale, ruler, hex wrench… and most importantly, bottle opener).
- HASSLE FREE GUARANTEE — If you’re not stoked, we’re not stoked. You shouldn’t pay for something you don’t love. If for any reason you’re not absolutely thrilled with your Zünden, let us know. We’ll fix it.
- 3.6-inch fixed blade, high carbon steel utility knife, for high hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic TPE rubber handle for optimum grip; included finger guard provides additional safety
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath features a quick-connection for the addition of a second knife and sheath
- Blade thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), blade length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), total length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), net weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)
- Made in Sweden; limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Last update on 2021-01-15 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Mora Light My Fire?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Mora Light My Fire? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Mora Light My Fire, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Mora Light My Fire available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Mora Light My Fire that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Mora Light My Fire?
- What benefits are there with buying an Mora Light My Fire?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Mora Light My Fire?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Mora Light My Fire, much less the best one?
- Which Mora Light My Fire are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Mora Light My Fire?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Mora Light My Fire, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Mora Light My Fire, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Mora Light My Fire. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Mora Light My Fire buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Mora Light My Fire currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Mora Light My Fire has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Mora Light My Fire?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Mora Light My Fire.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Mora Light My Fire objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Mora Light My Fire.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Mora Light My Fire, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Mora Light My Fire is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Mora Light My Fire information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Mora Light My Fire is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.