The Best Mountain Bike Handle Bars of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,250 Reviews Scanned
- 🚴 SIZE: 31.8 * 720 / 780 mm. Stable without compromise of stiffness. Extra long handlebars, help you control your mountain bike easily in complex terrain for all mountain extreme riding.
- 🚴 LIGHTWEIGHT: Made of high strength Aluminum Alloy. Double Butted, Hard Anodizing and Numerical controlled precision bending,Excellent shockproof and maximum firmness. Easy to clean and durable. Give you best support during cycling.
- 🚴 PRO-DESIGN: Ergonomic structure, CNC precision bending. Comfortable and non-slip. Best choice for riders who need more control on their bicycles.
- 🚴 MULTI-APPLICATIONS: Compatible with most mountain bikes and dirt bicycles. Great for Downhill and Off-Road.
- 🚴 CUSTOMER FOCUSED: Customer satisfaction is the goal we have been pursuing. According to the experience of the purchased customer, we try our best to improve our products and make the products step by step. If you are not satisfied with our products, please allow us to refund you,Or provide you with better products.
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- Material :Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Length:700mm/ 27.55 inch. Extra long allows more space to install more accessories
- Clamp diameter(middle of the handlebar):31.8mm;Bar end diameter:22.2mm
- Riser: 50m. Sweep back angle:9°
- Shipping time:If order is fullfilled by Abuyamoy(seller), it's shipped from China, normally it takes 7 to 15 business days. If it's fullfilled by Amazon(FBA), it will be very fast.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless Air Alloy material
- Internal taper increases strength and durability without adding weight
- New ultra low and ultra wide riser geometry — reduces cockpit height to lower the front end (crown to axle height)
- Handmade, black steel, mid-rise handlebar for comfort bikes
- Smooth lines and mid rise for a comfortable riding position
- 5.25-inch rise; 27-inch wingspan
- One-inch (25.4-millimeter) clamp area
- Designed to accommodate a Wald steel bike basket
- 90 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction of our products. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the product, we will promptly issue a refund.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Aluminum alloy construction with a sandblasted anodized finish
- SPECIFICATIONS – 25.4mm diameter, 620mm width, 10mm back sweep, 60mm rise
- MATERIAL:made of aluminium alloy 7005,compare to traditional 6061, AL7075 with better performance
- WEIGHT:lightweight design with DB tube drawing technology (thickness of the pipe wall is distributed according to the distribution of force),for the same size this handlebar with lighter weight but provide same strength and tenacity, weight of the 760mm Riser handlebar 305g
- SIZE:length of the flat bar is 760mm, diameter of the clamp area is 31.8mm (1 1/4 inch), bar ends with standard diameter 22.2mm
- APPLICATION:suitable for XC/AM/FR mountain bike road bike, integrated molding and reasonable angle with high cycling efficiency and delivery powerful force, thermal heat transfer paiting application for sexy looks and clear installation guide,both the center point and bar ends were marked clear, easy to install the stem or cut the tube
- WARRANTY:2 years warranty,always stand behind the product we provide, for this handlebar,any non-artificial quality problems pls free to contact us for replacement or refund
- Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Riser Handlebar, numerical controlled precision bending. Our bicycle handlebars are of exceptional quality, non-slip and wearable, giving you a comfortable texture and an excellent ride.
- Weight: Weight is approx 250g, Aluminum Alloy Small Straight Handlebar, Super lightweight and incredibly strong, Efficient and convenient, convenient for your travel, cost-effective products are the best choice for your ride
- Unique design: High-end bicycle handlebar, Exquisite shape meets fashion trends, the design of the wire crimping groove, anti-slip, increase the pipe joint force, the standard pipe diameter meets most of the market accessories
- Strong and Sturdy: Bicycle Handlebar with exquisite craft design, with ergonomic design, Strong and Sturdy, used to relax under a good road conditions in the long-distance cycling. Enjoy your riding and the view.
- Compatibility: Bike handlebar can be used for MTB, road bikes, long-distance mountain travel bikes, etc.I t's easy to install, complete set, ready to be installed and used right away.
- 【Material 】:Aluminum Alloy 6061,hard anodizing and numerical controlled precision bending,excellent shockproof and maximum firmness.(Please attention the blue handlebar's real color is as the installtion image shows.)
- 【Length】:720mm/ 28.35 inch;780mm/30.71inch. Extra long allows more space to install more accessories,let you control your bike easily in complex terrain.
- 【Clamp diameter(middle of the handlebar)】:31.8mm;Bar end diameter:22.2mm.
- 【Riser】: 50m. Sweep back angle:9°。Ergonomic structure,CNC precision bending. Comfortable and non-slip.
- 【Shipping time】:If order is fullfilled by Abuyamoy(seller), it's shipped from China, normally it takes 7 to 15 business days.If it's fullfilled by Amazon(FBA),it will be very fast.
- Clamp Size: 25.4mm
- Width / Length: 27.5"
- Finish: Painted
- Type: Mountain Riser
- Sturdy steel construction
Last update on 2020-05-05 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Mountain Bike Handle Bars?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Mountain Bike Handle Bars? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Mountain Bike Handle Bars, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Mountain Bike Handle Bars available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Mountain Bike Handle Bars that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Mountain Bike Handle Bars?
- What benefits are there with buying an Mountain Bike Handle Bars?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Mountain Bike Handle Bars?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Mountain Bike Handle Bars, much less the best one?
- Which Mountain Bike Handle Bars are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Mountain Bike Handle Bars?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Mountain Bike Handle Bars, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Mountain Bike Handle Bars, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Mountain Bike Handle Bars. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Mountain Bike Handle Bars buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Mountain Bike Handle Bars currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Mountain Bike Handle Bars has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Mountain Bike Handle Bars?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Mountain Bike Handle Bars.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Mountain Bike Handle Bars objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Mountain Bike Handle Bars.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Mountain Bike Handle Bars, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Mountain Bike Handle Bars is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Mountain Bike Handle Bars information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Mountain Bike Handle Bars is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.