The Best Network Card For Desktop of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,406 Reviews Scanned
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- Lightning Fast Speed: Upgrade your WiFi card to 867 Mbps over 5G hertz or 400 Mbps over 2.4G hertz
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance; Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 Please upgrade to 17025 insider preview build/ 8. 1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK (bulk)
- Equipped with original Intel 82576 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable. Compare to Intel E1G42ET.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa/XP, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-5 and up to 100m for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.0. 2.5 GT/s X1 Lane.
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Intel website. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 82576-2T-X1 1.25GbE PCI-E X1 Network Card (compare to Intel E1G42ET) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- With this PCI Card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI slot.Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Tag. and Ethernet card which is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u & IEEE802.3ab.
- Gigabit PCI Network adapter Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit. Please kindly note: this product does NOT support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and Additonal 8cm Profile Bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server. What You Get: Ugreen Firewire Gigabit PCI-E Network Card x1, Driver Disk x1, 8cm Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by UGREEN 24 Months Hassle-free Warranty and Lifetime Friendly Customer Service. Important Note: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- Add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI Express slot
- 1 Port PCI Express Gigabit NIC Server Adapter Network Card
- Low Profile PCI Express Gigabit LAN Card
- PCIe Gigabit Server Adapter
- PCIe Network Card
- 【Ubit LATEST PCI-E DUAL-BUCK GIGABIT LAN】 PCI-E to 2-port Gigabit Ethernet network LAN controller card, high compatibility, 2 RTL8111G chips, speed up to 1000Mbps.————If you have any questions before purchasing or after receiving the product, please contact us at the first time, we will do our best to solve the problem for you!
- 【HIGH QUALITY MASTER】 Adopt rtl8111g high-performance master dual chip,each rj45 interface corresponds to one chip.stable performance,good compatibility.[filter: it can stabilize the processing and filter line interference and extend the transmission speed of the network cable.
- 【HEAT SINK---PREVENT HIGH TEMPERATURE DAMAGE】 Imported alloy heat sink,can effectively remove excess heat,keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation.
- 【2 RJ45 INTERFACES】 Support micro ndis5, ndis6 checksum uninstall,(IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and split tasks,unloading (mass transfer v1 and girders transfer v2),support EMAC-393 ECMA ProxZzzy host sleep standard,support full duplex flow control lEEE 802.3X)
- 【HIGH COMPATIBILITY】 Compatible with leeee 802.3, 803.ab, 802.3u, 802.3x802.1, VLAN technology 10MB/100MB/1000MB network adaptive automatic cross detection and correction support.
- Add high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to any system with a PCI expansion slot
- Auto-negotiates port speed to 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, or 1000 Mbps
- Plug and play installation
- Supports Jumbo Frames of up to 7 KB
- ACPI 2.0 WOL Power Management
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802. 3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging Supports power down/link down power saving DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802. 3, 802. 3U, 802. 3ab, 802. 3x, 802. 1Q, 802. 1P, csma/CD, TCP/IP interface: 32-bit PCIe 1. 0a transmission rate: 10/100Mbps for half-duplex mode; 20/200/2000Mbps for full-duplex mode
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M)
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M)
Last update on 2020-05-04 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Network Card For Desktop?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Network Card For Desktop? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Network Card For Desktop, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Network Card For Desktop available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Network Card For Desktop that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Network Card For Desktop?
- What benefits are there with buying an Network Card For Desktop?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Network Card For Desktop?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Network Card For Desktop, much less the best one?
- Which Network Card For Desktop are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Network Card For Desktop?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Network Card For Desktop, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Network Card For Desktop, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Network Card For Desktop. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Network Card For Desktop buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Network Card For Desktop currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Network Card For Desktop has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Network Card For Desktop?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Network Card For Desktop.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Network Card For Desktop objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Network Card For Desktop.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Network Card For Desktop, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Network Card For Desktop is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Network Card For Desktop information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Network Card For Desktop is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.