The Best Nikon Wr-R10 of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,663 Reviews Scanned
- Compatible with - D300S, D3100, D3200, DX3, D4, D5100, D5200, D600, D700, D800, And D90
- Wireless Remote Control
- Works as Transmitter and Receiver
- Synchronized Release; Interval Shooting
- Controls and Verifies Cameras Settings
- Communication Range of 394' (120 m)
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Nikon Z50 DX Mirrorless Camera w/ NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm & 50-250mm VR Lens
- 20.9 Megapixel DX-Format CMOS Image Sensor | Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth | 209-Point Hybrid Autofocus | EXPEED 6 Image Processing | 4K Ultra HD Video Recording
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX:Z50 DX-format Mirrorless Camera Body | EN-EL25 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery | MH-32 Battery Charger | UC-E21 USB Cable | AN-DC20 Strap | BF-N1 Body Cap | DK-30 Rubber Eyecup | NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR | LC-46B 46mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap | LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap | NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR | LC-62B 62mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap | LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap | 90 Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
- ➤TTL Autoflash - Godox Xpro-N Flsh Trigger Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync,Multi flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, etc
- ➤Multi-Use - Built in 2.4G Wireless X System which allows you to easily trigger and control the flash even 100 meters away.Multi-use: As a wireless Godox Trigger for camera flash,outdoor flash and studio flash; As a Wireless Nikon Speedlites Trigger;As a Wireless Shutter release Trigger;As a flash(without Godox X system) trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- ➤TTL-Convert-Manual Function > Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode; Short Press TCM Button Enables the Groups to be Switched Between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode
- ➤01-99 WIRELESS ID - Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same, Avoiding Signal Interference effectively
- ➤11 Customizable Functions - Large dot matrix LCD display panel,5 group buttons and 4 function buttons offer convenient manipulation,good choose for novices to practice skills.
- The WR-R11b/WR-T10 Remote Controller Set includes a WR-R11b Wireless Remote Controller and WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter) that use radio frequencies to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon cameras or radio-controlled flash units such as the SB-5000 Speedlight.
- The WR-R11b fits cameras with an accessory port.
- Model: 4256
- item package weight: 13.89 ounces
- Radio Control Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Cooling System for 100 Consecutive Shots
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 113' at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Glass etched ranging reticle: located in the first focal plane, the reticle can be used to estimate range, target size, elevation holdover and wind drift at designated magnification
- Side mounted Illumination control features 10 intensity setting and powers down after 1 hour of non Operation
- 30 mm main body tube
- Return to zero Stop
- High speed turrets
- Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight (Import Model) - Compatible with Nikon i-TTL - Guide Number: 92' at ISO 100 and 35mm - Zoom Range: 24-120mm (12mm with Panel) - Tilts from -7° to 90° - 1 Year Seller Warranty
- Flash head tilts with click-stops at -7°, 0°, 45 °, 60°, 75°, and 90° - Flash head rotates left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, and 180°
- Automatic color filter detection for adjusting the camera's color temperature settings and an optional color filter pack is available
- Light distribution angle is automatically adjustable to the camera's image area in both FX and DX formats
- Compatible with a wide range of Nikon Cameras including COOLPIX P1000 P950, P7000, P7100, P7700, P7800, Nikon D100, D1H, D1X, D200, D2H, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D300, D3000, D300s, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D3S, D3s, D3x, D4, D40, D40x, D4s, D5, D50, D500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D6, D60, D600, D610, D70, D700, D7000, D70s, D7100, D7200, D750, D7500, D780, D80, D800, D800E, D810, D810A, D850, D90, DL18-50, DL24-500, DL24-85, Df, F100, F6, Z5, Z50, Z6, Z6 II, Z7, Z7 II
- Compatibility with Nikon Df, Z7, Z6, D750, D780, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, D610, D600, D90, COOLPIX A, COOLPIX P1000, COOLPIX P7700, COOLPIX P7800, COOLPIX P950
- Compatibility with Nikon D3, D4, D4s, D5, D6, D800, D850, D800E, D810, D810A, D700, D500, D300, D200, F6, F100, F5, F90X, F90, N90s, D1X, D2H, D3X; Fujifilm S5 Pro, S3 Pro; Kodak DCS-14n
- Timing setting can be accurate to 0.1 seconds. 5 setting for timing control: Delay (Self timer), Interval (Interval timer) and Long (exposure timer), N (number of frames setting); BKLN (Auto bracketing timed exposure setting for HDR, shutter release with instant, continuous 3, 5 or 7 shots). 4 modes for shutter release control: S (single shooting), C (continuous shooting), B (Bulb), 2S (2 seconds delay)
- Reduce camera shake and allows you to trigger your camera wirelessly up to 60 metres. You can change different shutter release cable to work with different cameras. Replaces nikon MC-36A remote connecting cord and nikon remote cord MC-DC2. Wireless and wired operations
- With LCD display, very convenient to get accurate shooting modes setting information, easy to operate on a sunny day or in the dark.
Last update on 2021-01-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Nikon Wr-R10?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Nikon Wr-R10? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Nikon Wr-R10, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Nikon Wr-R10 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Nikon Wr-R10 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Nikon Wr-R10?
- What benefits are there with buying an Nikon Wr-R10?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Nikon Wr-R10?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Nikon Wr-R10, much less the best one?
- Which Nikon Wr-R10 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Nikon Wr-R10?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Nikon Wr-R10, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Nikon Wr-R10, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Nikon Wr-R10. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Nikon Wr-R10 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Nikon Wr-R10 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Nikon Wr-R10 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Nikon Wr-R10?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Nikon Wr-R10.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Nikon Wr-R10 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Nikon Wr-R10.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Nikon Wr-R10, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Nikon Wr-R10 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Nikon Wr-R10 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Nikon Wr-R10 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.