The Best Onkyo Ht-S7800 of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,705 Reviews Scanned
- 170 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1 Channel Driven, FTC); 100 W/Ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels Driven, FTC) from dynamic Audio amplification for a Thrilling Audio experience
- 7 surround speakers and 1 subwoofer; the 2-way bass reflex front left and right speaker cabinets also house the full-range Acoustic-Suspension Dolby Atmos-Enabled height speakers
- Chromecast built-in, airplay, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, tune in radio, Pandora, Spotify, Tidal, and Deezer for app-based Audio streaming (requires firmware update),Frequency Response: 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct/Pure Audio)
- 8 HDMI inputs (1 front/ 7 rear) and 2 Outs for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, ARC, Deep Color, x.V.Color, lip-sync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS: x, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Powered zone 2 and zone 2 line out for Distributed analog/digital Audio playback in another room and bi-amping capability for front channels;Subwoofer: 120 W
- TWO SPEAKERS. This set comes with two (2) dedicated Dolby Atmos-Enabled Speakers with Dolby Atmos-Certified Special Network inside for an optimal listening experience. These speakers integrate seamlessly with your existing system.
- DOLBY ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect. Position on existing front speakers (such as SKF-4800) or wall-mount to enable Dolby Atmos Height Effects.
- INCREDIBLE SOUND. Full-Range, Acoustic-Suspension, creates incredible sound. Unlock the full Dolby Atmos sound experience in your home theater without in-ceiling speakers.
- CABINET CONSTRUCTION. Wood cabinet construction with high-grade cloth grilles offer a beautiful look and with clearer sound. A black vinyl hairline finish makes these speakers just as beautiful as they are functional.
- FEATURES. Includes 3 meter (10 foot) Speaker Cables (x2). Rated Input Power: 25 W. Maximum Input Power: 100 W. Wall-Mountable.
- Onkyo HTS7800 HT-S7800 5.1.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver/Speaker Package
- COMPLETE SOUND. Take at-home movie nights from dull to dramatic: 1 Front/Center Speaker: Full-Range, Acoustic-Suspension, 4 Surround Speakers: Full-Range, Acoustic Suspension, 1 Subwoofer: Bass reflex and 1 Receiver: 4K/60p video and HDR.
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE. Seamlessly connect your phone, tablet or PC and stream to the receiver with Bluetooth Wireless Technology. This smart receiver remembers your device and starts playback whenever it detects an incoming Bluetooth audio stream.
- DTS PLAYBACK. Dolby Atmos and DTS formats provide advanced sound mapping so effects move from speaker to speaker around the room, wrapping in the films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles.
- DOLBY ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect without employing additional surround or height speakers. 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos.
- FEATURES. Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020). Discrete high-current analog amp system with 4-Ohm drive capability. 155 watts per Channel.
- 120 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and six-channel analog amplifiers
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.2 content protection. Tone Control ±10 dB, 100 Hz (Bass).±10 dB, 10 kHz (Treble). Signal-to-Noise Ratio- 106 dB (Line, IHF-A Network, 1 k-Ohm Shorted). 106 dB (Line, IHF-A Network, 1 k-Ohm Shorted)- 6 Ohms–16 Ohms
- Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding. THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.06 percentage (20Hz-20kHz, 8 Ohms, 1 Channel Driven, 50 W). Input Sensitivity and Impedance : 250 mV/47 k-ohms (Line)
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm apt Audio
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that's just the right size for smaller living spaces
- You will receive the system described in the Product Title
- ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR AUDIO/VIDEO RECEIVER OR SPEAKER CABLES: The Enclave Smart Center serves as the central hub saving money and space without the need for an additional Audio/Video Receiver or running speaker any speaker cable.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED AND TUNED HD AUDIO WiSA SPEAKERS: Listen to 360 degrees of 24 bit HD wireless audio. Each Enclave rear surround speaker contains two full-range drivers on opposing sides of the enclosure for a widespread, enveloping surround experience.
- DOLBY DIGITAL AND DTS: Delivers an intense, cinema-like surround sound, even from stereo signals. For the those who prefer uncompressed audio, 5.1 channels of LPCM 24 bit uncompressed audio seamlessly surround you with zero lip-sync issues.
- HDMI INPUT: 3 HDMI inputs to connect your cable box, dish, gaming console, DVD-Blu Ray Player, Streaming appliance (Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, etc.), HDMI pass-thru, CEC, and ARC are all supported. Power Supply : AC-100-240 Volt,50-60Hz
- 3.5mm ANALOG, OPTICAL and BLUETOOTH INPUT: Use almost any signal type. Use the Enclave Audio app for Android/iOS to stream music from your device, local network, or a selection of music services via Bluetooth or Google Cast. (Chromecast required)
- FEATURES: Featuring flexible speaker solutions, DTS:X, and Dolby Atmos support, the STR-DN1080 delivers mighty, cinematic surround sound that perfectly adapts to you, and your environment.
- VIDEO: The 4K pass-through feature allows data to pass through the receiver without compromising image quality, and is HDCP 2.2-compatible. By supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR) signal pass-through, you can enjoy the incredible jump in image contrast and brightness it brings.
- SURROUND SOUND: This Atmos Home Theater Reciver features several audio decoders and supports a variety of hi-res formats. Experience full 360-degree surround sound with the phantom surround back speaker setting. For smaller rooms with only 2 speaker settings Virtual Surround with S-Force front surround is ideal.
- VOICE CONTROL: With Google Home, you can voice control Sony's audio products. You can turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music, all without lifting a finger.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony 7.2 Dolby Atmos Wi-Fi Network AV Home Theater Receiver with Sony SSCSE Dolby Atmos Enabled Speakers , Sony SSCS5 3-Way 3-Driver Bookshelf Speaker System, Sony SSCS8 2-Way 3-Driver Center Channel Speaker, Sony 10-Inch Active Subwoofer, and Sony SSCS3 Stereo Floor-Standing Speaker (2-Speakers)
- Onkyo 5.2-Channel Wireless Bluetooth 4K Network A/V Wi-Fi Home Theater Receiver
- Polk 2-Way Floor-Standing Speakers (Pair)
- Polk 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
- Polk 2-Way Center Channel Speaker
- Polk 10-Inch Active Subwoofer
- THX integrated system with plenty of power at 210 W/Ch. (6 ohms); 100 W/Ch. (8 ohms);AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration Technology
- Supports 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback as well as legacy mixing with Dolby surround and DTS neural x
- Supports HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
- Ready for Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi (via firmware updates); Powered USB Port (5 V, 1 A) for Audio Playback
- Supports Spotify, Tidal, tune in, Pandora, and Deezer services. Frequency Response - 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
Last update on 2020-05-11 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Onkyo Ht-S7800?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Onkyo Ht-S7800? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Onkyo Ht-S7800, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Onkyo Ht-S7800 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Onkyo Ht-S7800 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Onkyo Ht-S7800?
- What benefits are there with buying an Onkyo Ht-S7800?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Onkyo Ht-S7800?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Onkyo Ht-S7800, much less the best one?
- Which Onkyo Ht-S7800 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Onkyo Ht-S7800?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Onkyo Ht-S7800, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Onkyo Ht-S7800, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Onkyo Ht-S7800. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Onkyo Ht-S7800 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Onkyo Ht-S7800 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Onkyo Ht-S7800 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Onkyo Ht-S7800?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Onkyo Ht-S7800.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Onkyo Ht-S7800 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Onkyo Ht-S7800.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Onkyo Ht-S7800, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Onkyo Ht-S7800 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Onkyo Ht-S7800 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Onkyo Ht-S7800 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.