The Best Organic Coconut Palm Sugar of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,908 Reviews Scanned
- Terrasoul Superfoods Coconut Palm Sugar, 32 ounces
- USDA Certified Organic, kosher, non-gmo, gluten free, and vegan friendly.
- Coconut sugar makes an excellent 1:1 ratio replacement to refined white sugar for all of your baking and cooking needs. This tasty addition adds sweetness to coffee or tea without the sugar spike.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- Terrasoul Superfoods sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- ORGANIC COCONUT SUGAR—TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Scoop or sprinkle some of our delicious organic coconut sugar with this pack of 1, 48-ounce bag of MADHAVA Organic Coconut Sugar
- INDEPENDENTLY AWARDED FOR PURITY: Continuously tested by The Clean Label Project to verify we are a leading coconut sugar brand avoiding more than 200 contaminants including heavy metals (lead, arsenic, mercury), pesticides and insecticides (including glyphosate)
- AUTHENTIC COCONUT SUGAR: Harvested on multi-generation family farms in Indonesia
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: Our organic coconut sugar is harvested from coconut palm trees in partnership with local organic and non GMO farmers who share our values of doing good for people and the earth
- CLEAN & SIMPLE: Our organic coconut sugar is USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, gluten-free and vegan, and is packed in BPA free packaging
- GREAT SUGAR ALTERNATIVE: Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar is a natural sugar replacement that’s lower in fructose than cane sugar, agave, and maple syrup and has a lower glycemic index than other sweeteners
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED: Our Organic Coconut Sugar is made from fresh coconut tree sap, collected from the cut flower buds. The sap is heated to evaporate moisture, resulting in the crystal or granular form of sugar.
- GREAT FOR BAKING & COOKING: Simply substitute cup-for-cup for refined granulated white sugar, brown sugar and raw sugars in all recipes, desserts, and beverages
- ORGANIC SUPERFOOD FOR MANY LIFESTYLES: A natural alternative to sweeteners and an excellent option for vegetarian, vegan, whole food, and gluten-free diets
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva stringently adheres to USDA guidelines and partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh non-GMO organic coconuts and to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet
- REFINED SUGAR ALTERNATIVE: Organic Coconut Sugar makes an excellent 1 to 1 ratio (spoon-for-spoon) replacement to refined white sugar. That means it's easy to switch out white sugar or artificial sweeteners for BetterBody Foods Organic Coconut Sugar in simple meals and gourmet recipes! The possibilities are endless.
- LOW ON THE GLYCEMIC INDEX: BetterBody Foods’ Organic Coconut Sugar is naturally low on the glycemic index. This means that it doesn't raise your blood sugar as quickly as refined sugars do, so you can have the sweetness of sugar in naturally sweet coconut sugar without the associated insulin spike. Our Organic Coconut Sugar is USDA organic certified, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher.
- MILD CARAMEL FLAVOR: Organic Coconut Sugar from BetterBody Foods is naturally flavored and has a subtle caramel-like taste that offers a unique variation from refined sugars. It is comparable to brown and cane sugar in taste. It is delicious in your morning cup of coffee or tea, or in your bowl of oatmeal or cereal.
- UNREFINED FOR BAKING & COOKING: Having traveled the world to find the best food, we found the perfect sweetener for all of your cooking and baking needs. Cookies, cakes, muffins, brownies, pancakes, and many other foods can be sweetened with our premium Organic Coconut Palm Sugar for a better alternative to granulated sugar.
- NATURAL COCONUT SWEETENER: Our Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is derived from the nectar of flowers that grow on coconut trees. Because it is organic, it is able to retain many of the nutrients that other coconut products contain. This unrefined sweetener option will help you tame your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
- Made from dried Coconut Palm Nectar with a deep caramel flavor
- Sustainably Harvested
- USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free, Vegan and Kosher
- A SMARTER SWEET: Coconut sugar is lower in fructose than cane sugar, agave, and maple syrup. And with a low glycemic index, it's easier on blood sugar than most natural sweeteners.
- TASTES LIKE CARAMEL: Don't be fooled by its exotic origins - coconut sugar tastes like caramel, not coconuts.
- EASY TO USE: Unlike honey, agave or maple syrup, our fine grain coconut sugar is a cup-for-cup sugar replacement. Just follow your usual recipes!
- BETTER FOR BELLIES: Coconut sugar contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber that reduces sugar highs and keeps guts happy.
- PLANET CONSCIOUS: Our coconut sugar is organically farmed, unrefined, and sustainably sourced.
- GREAT FOR COOKING AND BAKING: Coconut sugar, used as a sweetener for centuries in countries around the world, is a palm sugar derived from the sap of the coconut palm tree. Due to its rich, golden color and caramel flavor, coconut sugar is a great alternative to regular brown sugar. Try it and you’ll be amazed at the results!
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX: Despite having the same amount of calories as regular sugar, coconut sugar actually only contains about 78% sucrose, glucose and fructose. The remaining components include nutrients like zinc and iron, as well as antioxidants and dietary fibers. In moderation, coconut sugar is safe for diabetics and can help manage blood sugar levels. Recommended for use with keto, low-carb and gluten-free diets, coconut sugar can promote weight loss and weight maintenance.
- 100% ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC: Coconut sugar is delicious, gluten-free and kosher with no harmful additives, artificial chemicals or genetically modified ingredients. Rich in naturally-occurring nutrients and antioxidants, coconut sugar will infuse your life with sweetness and enhance your overall health and fitness.
- COCONUT SUGAR CONVERSION RATE: 1 teaspoon coconut sugar = 1 teaspoon sugar. 1 cup coconut sugar = 1 cup sugar.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We believe in our product and we think you will too! Contact us with any questions and we’ll be glad to help. If you don't love our product, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
- Coconut sugar is also called coconut palm sugar. It’s a natural sugar made from coconut palm sap, which is the sugary circulating fluid of the coconut plant.
- It is often confused with palm sugar, which is similar but made from a different type of palm tree. Coconut sugar is the dehydrated sap of the coconut palm.
- Regular table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup don't contain any vital nutrients and therefore supply "empty" calories. However, coconut sugar does retain quite a bit of the nutrients found in the coconut palm.
- Coconut sugar contains small amounts of minerals, antioxidants and fiber. However, its high sugar content outweighs any potential benefits.
- Glucose is given a GI of 100. For comparison, foods with a GI of 50 raise sugar levels half as much as pure glucose.Table sugar has a GI of around 60, whereas coconut sugar has been measured with a GI of 54.
- Wholesome Sweeteners Sugar - Organic - Coconut
- 95%+ Organic
- Gluten Free
Last update on 2020-05-12 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Organic Coconut Palm Sugar?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Organic Coconut Palm Sugar? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Organic Coconut Palm Sugar available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Organic Coconut Palm Sugar that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Organic Coconut Palm Sugar?
- What benefits are there with buying an Organic Coconut Palm Sugar?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Organic Coconut Palm Sugar?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, much less the best one?
- Which Organic Coconut Palm Sugar are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Organic Coconut Palm Sugar?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Organic Coconut Palm Sugar. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Organic Coconut Palm Sugar buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Organic Coconut Palm Sugar currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Organic Coconut Palm Sugar has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Organic Coconut Palm Sugar?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Organic Coconut Palm Sugar.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Organic Coconut Palm Sugar objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Organic Coconut Palm Sugar.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Organic Coconut Palm Sugar information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.