The Best Panasonic 8-18Mm of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,104 Reviews Scanned
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high quality LEICA DG VARIO ELMARIT camera lens optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal-clear pictures (1 ASPH ED / 3 ASPH 2 ED / 1 UHR)
- HIGH SPEED AUTO FOCUSING: Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure for improved video performance
- 4K VIDEO SUPPORT: Smooth aperture changes and a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene’s exposure and audio; AF performance records excellent 4K video where precise focusing is essential
- WIDE ANGLE ZOOM LENS: A 73.4 millimeter.225x optical wide angle zoom 8 to 18 millimeter focal length lens with F2.8 4.0 ASPH (67 millimeter lens filter threads) delivers intricate details elusive in other lenses, particularly when shooting in low light or adverse conditions
- RUGGED HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof)
- Panasonic DG 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens: Micro Four Thirds System; 16-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22; One Aspherical ED and One UHR Element
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements; Nano Surface Coating
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design; Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter)
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.05 inches Length, Lens construction 8 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing
- Angle of View:47°
- Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length; Includes removable lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Maximum Diameter: 2.85 inches (72.5mm).Aperture range f20-22
- Constructed of 12 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses)
- Minimum focusing distance of only 8 inches Lens does not have autofocus
- Built for Mirror less cameras; takes a 67mm filter size
- 7-14mm focal length
- 14-28mm equivalent focal length on Micro Four Thirds cameras
- F4.0 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Constructed of 12 elements in 10 groups with aperture range of f2.8 - f22
- Minimum focusing distance of only 3.94 inches
- Built for MFT mirrorless cameras, equivalent focal length is 24mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Includes removable lens hood,lens pouch
- Brand: SLR Magic
- Lens Series: None
- Color: Black
- Lens Type: Wide Angle
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Lumia MFT lens – wide-angle 14mm lens MFT mount is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras
- Wide aperture – wide F2.5 aperture is outstanding for narrow depth of field shots with good booked background defocus, and sharp low light photography.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
- 10.2MP High-sensitivity MOS sensor with multi-aspect and Dual native Iso (400 & 2, 500) with a range from 160 - 51, 200; extendable to 80 - 204, 800.
- Unlimited in-camera recording of C4K: 60p50p 8-bit, 30p25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit, 4K: 60p50p 4:2:0 8-bit, 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit. 1080p up to 240fps and C4K 60p VFR.
- Professional high-quality LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating (1 ASPH ED / 3 ASPH 2 ED / 1 UHR)
- Maximum diameter: 73.4mm.225x optical wide angle zoom 8-18mm F28-40 (67mm Lens filter threads)
- 8mm / F3.5 offers a diagonal angle of view of 180 degrees for both photos and HD movies; equivalent to 16mm on a full-frame camera
- Ten lenses in nine groups; adoption of an ED lens achieves a stable descriptive performance from close-up to infinity
- Closest focusing distance is as short as 0.1m; inner focus system enables a long working distance
- Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings
- Compatible with Panasonic Micro Four Thirds format digital cameras
Last update on 2020-05-19 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Panasonic 8-18Mm?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Panasonic 8-18Mm? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Panasonic 8-18Mm, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Panasonic 8-18Mm available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Panasonic 8-18Mm that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Panasonic 8-18Mm?
- What benefits are there with buying an Panasonic 8-18Mm?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Panasonic 8-18Mm?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Panasonic 8-18Mm, much less the best one?
- Which Panasonic 8-18Mm are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Panasonic 8-18Mm?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Panasonic 8-18Mm, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Panasonic 8-18Mm, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Panasonic 8-18Mm. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Panasonic 8-18Mm buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Panasonic 8-18Mm currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Panasonic 8-18Mm has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Panasonic 8-18Mm?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Panasonic 8-18Mm.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Panasonic 8-18Mm objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Panasonic 8-18Mm.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Panasonic 8-18Mm, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Panasonic 8-18Mm is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Panasonic 8-18Mm information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Panasonic 8-18Mm is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.