The Best Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove of 2023 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,290 Reviews Scanned
- Genuine OEM convection blower, distribution fan motor assembly for Glow Boy, PelPro, Pleasant Hearth, and Quadra-Fire
- PERFECT COMPATIBILITY - Designed to fit PelPro PP130 and Pleasant Hearth PH50CABPS, PH50PS models, ensuring a precise and hassle-free replacement for the circuit control board. This compatibility guarantees that your heating appliance can seamlessly return to peak functionality.
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE - This genuine OEM replacement control board guarantees reliable and optimal performance, adhering to the original manufacturer's standards. Adhering to the exact specifications ensures that your heating appliance continues to operate with the efficiency, reliability, and performance you expect.
- ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY - Upgrading to the PelPro SRV7077-050 Circuit Control Board can bring new life to your heating appliance. It's a direct swap that can restore advanced features and functionalities.
- RELIABLE REPLACEMENT - This circuit control board's genuine OEM nature guarantees that it meets rigorous quality standards, providing you with peace of mind regarding its durability and performance. By choosing the PelPro PP130 & Pleasant Hearth PH50PS, PH50CABPS Circuit Control Board SRV7077-050, you're investing in a reliable replacement built to last and deliver consistent results.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD INSTALLATION - With its precise design and compatibility, installing the PelPro SRV7077-050 Circuit Control Board is straightforward, allowing you to quickly restore your heating appliance's functionality.
- PP150 pellet stoves for fireplaces are efficient for home heating up to 2,500 sq. ft. at almost 50,000 BTU, making them ideal for an older home, tiny home, shop, garage, cabin, and even for mobile-home use (fresh air kit included)
- Pellet stove for home heating offers the best fuel economy in its class and features EPA-certified 87.5% efficiency, which means more heat in your home and cost-savings for you by getting the most heat from your fuel
- Pellet heater features a 150-lb. hopper capacity - the largest in its class - to hold up to 4 days worth of fuel; optional PPHE200 Hopper Extension (sold separately) can increase the total hopper capacity to 350 lbs., if needed
- High efficiency pellet stove includes a quiet 265 CFM blower, and a built-in thermostat and easy-to-use dial control with 10 variable heat settings to find and maintain the optimal heat level for your space
- Featuring a convenient 300W auto-igniter, the clean-burning and low emissions pellet stove measures 24-1/2" wide, 38-1/2" high, 22-7/8" deep, and is proudly made in the USA
- Pellethead PelPro PP60 PP70 PP130 PPC90 TSC90 Firepot Assembly SRV7077-003
- Fits Pelpro Models: PP130, PP60, PP70, PPC90, TSC90
- Fits Pleasant Hearth Models: PH35PS, PH50CABPS, PH50PS, PHC90
- 🔥[Wide Compatibility] Stove Igniter SRV7000-660-AMP compatible with Pelpro Pellet Stove Igniter and Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stoves Ignitor.
- 🔥[Part Number] Igniter replace number is SRV7000-660-AMP, compatible with Pelpro PP130, PP130-B, PP60, PP60-B, PP70, PPC90 Cast Iron, TSC90 Cast Iron models, compatible with Pleasant Hearth PH35PS, PH50CABPS, PH50PS models.
- 🔥[Premium Quality] SRV7000-660-AMP igniter is made of high quality 310 stainless steel durable materials and guaranteed to provide a perfect fit. Voltage: 110/120VAC, power consumption is 300 W.
- 🔥 [Easy to Install] SRV7000-660-AMP igniter compatible with PelPro pellet stoves can be simply installed, disassembled with tools, please make sure your burn pot is seated correctly if it is removable, make sure that your ash pan, door or hopper lid is closed as this will provide an airtight seal on the stove, replace your door gasket when you are replacing an igniter. A leaking door gasket is often a contributing factor to pellet stove igniter failure.
- 🔥 [Buy with Confidence] Order SRV7000-660-AMP igniter from us, we also can provide 12 month free-warranty, and please feel free to contact us when you have any problems with the igniter replacement part.
- Size 3/4" Diameter x 7' Length - Medium to High Density.
- High Temperature Sealant Included. Scrape out as much old adhesive as possible before installing the new gasket.
- Let set-up for a minimum of 1 hour. Part Numbers 832-1680 | 725-7K Heat N Glo Wood FT-210BK FT-210GD FT-300BK
- FT-300GD WS-150-L WS-150-P WS-250-L WS-250-P Heatilator Pellet CAB50 PS35 PS50
- ✔ If you have any questions, write to us and we will answer as soon as possible
- For use with PelPro Pellet Stoves
- Replacement Part Only
- 🔧DOES YOUR PELLET STOVE IGNITER OFTEN FAILURE EASILY? - Make sure your burn pot is seated correctly if it is removable. Make sure that your ash pan, door or hopper lid is closed as this will provide an airtight seal on the stove, which most ignition rods will require for proper ignition. If you still do not have any luck, give the stove a good cleaning, including the vent, and try again.
- 👉WHICH STOVES DOES THIS PP130 IGNITER FIT? - This pp130 parts is compatible with Pelpro PP130, PP130-B, PP60, PP60-B, PP70, PPC90 Cast Iron, TSC90 Cast Iron models, and ALSO compatible with Pleasant Hearth PH35PS, PH50CABPS, PH50PS models. Replacement Part Models: SRV7000-660.
- 🔥GET YOUR HOME WARMED UP QUICKLY - 300W 120V igniter pellet stove made from durable materials and guaranteed to provide a perfect fit. The metal part of the ignitor is 4.9" and the wire lead is 16", male spades connectors are easy to install, which can help you to keep fire going and infusing family with warmthin this season!
- 🔍HELPFUL TIPS - It is advisable to ALWAYS replace your door gasket when you are replacing an igniter. A leaking door gasket is often a contributing factor to pellet stove igniter failure.
- 💯AFTER-SALES SERVICE FOR PELLET STOVE IGNITER - If you encounter any problems during the installation and use, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have a professional after-sales team that will provide you with the most effective solution within 24 hours. YAOAWE
- 812-4400 Combustion Exhaust Blower Motor Replacement Parts for PelPro PP130, PP130-B, PP60, PP60-B, PP70, PPC90 Cast Iron, TSC90 Cast Iron Pellet Stoves.
- 812-4400 Combustion Exhaust Blower Motor Replacement Parts for QuadraFire Pellet Stoves Castile FS, Castile FS MBK, Castile, Contour, Santa Fe B, Santa Fe MBK, Santa Fe, Santa Fe-C INS Models.
- 812-4400 Combustion Exhaust Blower Motor Replacement Parts for Pleasant Hearth PH35PS, PH50CABPS, PH50PS, PHC90 Pellet Stoves. ➤ Replacement Parts for Heatilator Eco Choice PS35 Pellet Stoves.
- The 812-4400 Exhaust Blower Motor Technical Specifications---★Volts: 115 V, ★Amps: 1.0 A, ★Cycles: 60 Hz, ★RPM: 2900, ★Wire Length: 5" with ¼" Male Terminal. 【High Quality Bearing Motor】UL Certified, Powerful, Quiet, Energy Efficient and Long Lasting. 1 year warranty.
- Our PelPro PP130 exhaust blower kit includes the combustion blower motor, 6″ round gasket for the motor to the housing, 5 7/8″ adapter plate, and 4 1/2″ fan paddle impeller blade. You will utilize your existing combustion blower housing with this kit which provides a significant cost savings.
- 【Compatibility】➤ Replacement SRV7000-660 Igniter for PelPro Pellet Stove PP130, PP130-B, PP60, PP60-B, PP70, PPC90 Cast Iron, TSC90 Cast Iron Models.
- 【Compatibility】➤ Replacement SRV7000-660 Igniter for Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove PH35PS, PH50CABPS, PH50PS Models.
- 【The SRV7000-660 Igniter Technical Specifications】★ Volts: 120 V, ★ Watts 300 W, ★ Length 4 7/8", ★ Width 3/8", ★ Wire Length: 14" with ¼" Male Terminal. 【Replacement for Part Number】SRV7000-660
- 【High Quality】The PelPro PP130 SRV7000-660 Igniter come with High Temperature Wire - Fiberglass insulation (Fiberglass woven glass strands provides good insulation for use in high temperature process heating applications) over stranded Grade "A" nickel wire. Heat Shrink used on solder joints to prevent breaking.
- 【1 year warranty】3/8 inch diameter Anti-seize Threading Easy to install and uninstall. The 120 Volts 300 Watts PelPro PP130 Igniter Provide continuous sheath temperatures up to 1200℉.
- 【Compatible With】SRV7000-670 Auger Feed Motor Replacement for Pelpro PP130, PP130-B, PP130-RF, PP60, PP60-RF, PP70, PP150,PPC90, TSC90 Pellet Stove.
- 【Fits Models】SRV7000-670 auger feed motor Replacement for Pleasant Hearth PH35PS, PH50CABPS, PH50PS, PHC90 pellet stove.
- 【Outstanding Specifications】The PelPro PP130 Auger Motor parameter 2RPM 120V, Cycles: 60 Hz, Direction：CW or CCW. package Includes pelpro pp130 auger motor & 3 Pin Molex Connector.can meet your installation needs, avoid the time to buy spare parts, and save your time and energy.
- 【High Quality】The PelPro & Pleasant Hearth Auger Feed Motor is made of high-quality raw materials, and the products are produced in strict accordance with OEM standards. They have undergone multiple inspections before leaving the factory to ensure the quality of the products.
- 【Professional after-sales service】We have a professional after-sales team. For whatever reason, we will reply to you within 24 hours, giving you a sincere attitude and a satisfactory solution. We pride ourselves on understanding consumers' needs and how to meet them.
- Available Models: Pelpro Pellet Stoves-(PP60, PP60-B, PP130, PP130-B, PP70,PP150, PPC90&TSC90, Outfitter-I, Outfitter-II)
- Available Models: Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stove Serial-(PH35PS, PH35PS-B, PH50PS, PH50PS-B, PH50CABPS, PH50CABPS-B
- The design and materials are the same as the original firepot.
- Manually welded burning pot, durable and stable.
- All steel parts use laser cutting technology, accurate and reliable
- PPHE200 Hopper Extension is an option accessory that increases pellet stove hopper capacity by an additional 200 lbs., so you enjoy continuous heating in any space including older houses, tiny homes, mobile homes, cabins, workshops, and garages
- EPA Certified hopper extender increases the PelPro PP150 pellet stove's hopper capacity to 350 lbs. and the PelPro PP130 heater's capacity to 330 lbs., more than doubling burn time between fills
- Hopper capacity extension is an optional accessory for PelPro pellet stoves that use economical wooden pellets as fuel for an efficient, reliable, and affordable heat source
- PelPro hopper capacity accessory is part of PelPro's collection of DIY (Do-It-Yourself) appliances that make financial sense and are designed to meet the emissions standards of all 50 states
- Featuring a 200-lb. capacity, our pellet stove hopper extension measures 28" W x 29" H x 27 1/2" D
- PP70 pellet stoves for fireplaces are efficient for home heating up to 2,000 sq. ft. at 42,500 BTU, making them ideal for an older home, tiny home, shop, garage, cabin, and even for mobile-home use (fresh air kit included)
- Pellet stove for home heating offers the best fuel economy in its class and features EPA-certified 88.5% efficiency, which means more heat in your home and cost-savings for you by getting the most heat from your fuel
- Pellet heater features a 70-lb. hopper capacity to hold up to 2 days worth of fuel so you spend less time re-filling fuel and more time enjoying your warm living space
- High efficiency pellet stove includes a quiet variable speed blower, and a built-in thermostat and easy-to-use dial control with 10 variable heat settings to find and maintain the optimal heat level for your space
- Featuring a convenient 300W auto-igniter, the clean-burning and low emissions pellet stove measures 22" wide, 33" high, 22" deep, and is proudly made in the USA
- Fits Pelpro Models: PP130 - PP60 - PPC90 - TSC90
- Fits Pleasant Hearth Models: PH35PS - PH50CABPS - PH50PS
- Newest Design - Highest Quality – Exceeds All OEM Standards
- 300 Watts, 110/120V AC
- One Year No Hassle Warranty
- For use with PelPro Pellet Stoves
- Replacement Part Only
- Fits PelPro Models: ~ PP60 ~ PP130 ~ PPC90 ~ TSC90
- Part Numbers ~ SRV7000-166 | 812-3430 | 812-1990 | SRV7000-447 | SRV7000-531 | AMP-20097K
- Differential Vacuum Pressure Switch, Includes Both Hoses
- Senses air flow/restriction within the firebox, exhaust chamber, vent pipe and fuel hopper on select models.
- Compatible these model Breckwell Stoves: P1000 Big E, P22 Maverick, P23 Sonora, P26 Cadet, P32i Cadet
- Fits many models. Some washers will not be used on certain models.
- BRAND RELIABILITY - Manufactured by Danson, a trusted name in pellet stoves, this auger feed motor offers OEM quality and performance. It's designed to seamlessly fit Pelpro models, including PP60, PP130, PPC90, and TSC90.
- EFFICIENT FEED RATE - With a 2 RPM speed, this auger feed motor delivers your stove's perfect pellet feed rate. This controlled pace ensures a consistent fuel supply, leading to reliable heat output and comfortable living spaces.
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE - Operating at 120 Volts and 60Hz, this motor is designed to withstand the demands of continuous operation. Its Class B rating ensures safe and efficient performance, even during extended heating periods.
- SPECIALTY FEATURES - The motor features a sealed bearing design, enhancing its longevity and reducing the need for frequent maintenance. Its shaft has a hole to spec for easy installation, and the specialty wire connection configuration ensures hassle-free replacement.
- GENUINE OEM REPLACEMENT - The Danson Pelpro Auger Feed Motor SRV7000-670 is a genuine OEM replacement part. This ensures that it meets the highest standards of quality and compatibility, making it the ideal choice for maintaining the performance of your Pelpro pellet stove.
- 300 W 3/8" Diameter 4" Length 11.5" Wire Leads Male Connectors
- FITS PelPro PP130 PP130-B PP60 PP60-B PP70 PPC90 Cast Iron TSC90 Cast Iron Pleasant Hearth PH35PS PH50CABPS PH50PS
- Quick Connect UL & CE Certified
- PROUD USA SELLER.
Last update on 2023-08-02 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove?
- What benefits are there with buying an Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove, much less the best one?
- Which Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How much energy does a pelpro pellet stove use?
A: Pelpro PP130 Wood Pellet Facts Freestanding automatic wood pellet stove Produces from 11,000 to 50,000 BTU input Produces up to 46,900 BTUs output Can heat from 1,200 to 2,200 square feet EPA certified 81.6 percent efficient
Q: How is the pellet stove pp 130 rated?
A: The PP 130 has more settings than most pellet stoves, and that will increase your comfort while saving you money on your pellet fuel. The 81.6 percent EPA efficiency rating on the stove means you’ll save even more. The cost of fuel is only part of the cost of operating a pellet stove.
Q: How big is the hopper on a pellet stove?
A: The PelPro Pellet Stove features a 130 lb hopper which lets you spend less time filling and maintaining your stove and more time cozied up to its warming comfort. This stove has a 130 lb hopper capacity that allows for up to 4 days between refueling.
Q: Which is the best pellet stove on the market?
A: If you need a wood pellet stove that’s easy to operate but still puts out a lot of heat, the Pelpro PP 130 might be right for you. It has some of the simplest and most effective controls of any pellet stove, but it puts out almost as much heat as the largest freestanding pellet stoves on the market.
- Pelpro Pp130 Pellet Stove
- England’S Stove Ac 3000 Pellet Stove Vent Kit 3
- Breckwell Pellet Stove Parts
- Pellet Stove Glass Cleaner
- Castle Serenity Pellet Stove Parts
- St Croix Auburn Pellet Stove
- King Ashley Pellet Stove
- 2 Inch Flex Pipe For Pellet Stove
- breckwell pellet stove parts
- pellet stove floor pad