The Best Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,829 Reviews Scanned
- Material: Copper (Base and 5xψ8mm Heat-pipes),Nickel Plated. Alum. with Patented P.A.T.S. and Patented C.P.S.C Technology. Fan Model: PH-F140 Premium Fan. Fan Size: 140x140x2,Dual Fans include. Fan Compatibility: 140x140x25mm x3pcs, (120x120x25mm x 3pcs).
- Bearing Type : UFB bearing ( Updraft Floating Balance bearing ). Blade Geometry : 9 White colored Blades with MVB ( Maelström Vortex Booster) Design. RPM : 1200 RPM ± 10%. RPM with Q.S.A: 900 RPM ± 10%.
- Max Air Flow: 78.1 CFM. Max Air Flow with QSA: 60.1 CFM. Max Air Pressure: 1.21 mm H2O. Max Air Pressure with QSA: 0.69 mm H2O. Acoustical Noise : 19 dBA. Acoustical Noise with Q.S.A : 15.2 dBA.
- Input Power : 1.8W. Current (Ampere): 0.15A. Rate Voltage : 12V. MTBF > 150,000 hr.
- Heat sink Dimension (LxWxH) without fan: 134*140*160mm. Heat sink Dimension (LxWxH) with Dual Fans: 159*140*17mm. Heat sink Weight without fan: 970g. Heat sink Weight with fan: 1100/1250g (single/Dual) Fan. Package Dimension : 167x214x190mm (LxWxH).
- PH-TC12DX, a U-Type dual tower heat-sink with four 6mm heat-pipes allows for optimal airflow and cooling. Its 6mm heat-pipes are linearly aligned and developed to have the least amount of air and thermal resistance.
- PATS will increase the cooling performance and reliability while deflecting other thermal radiation from other heat source.
- Patented. C.P.S.C (Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology) is a brand new technologic forming deposit that displaces heat onto corresponding metals at a quicker rate.
- C.P.S.C (Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Tech)is a brand new tech forming deposit that displace heat onto corresponding metal at a quicker rate.
- Phanteks PH-F120HP PWM Premium fans uses UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) bearing, 9 blades and MAFO (Maelstrom Air-Fort Optimization) drive system to achieve massive airflow and perfect dynamic balance.
- Slim dual tower design. Better convective heat transfer. 2.83 inches in width and 6.3 inches in height. Slim Design. Six 6mm U-Type Nickel plated heat pipes with slim aluminum stacked fins. Improve heat distribution on the new aluminum fins
- 100% compatible with high VRM Modules and high RAM with heat sinks on newer motherboards. At only 2.83 inches in width, the PH-TC14S is designed specifically to follow INTEL's Keep-Out-Zone. Equipped with PH-F140HP II PWM High Static Pressure fan.
- New seven blade design. MVB II enhances thermal convection inside of the case. Upgradable to dual fans. Compatible with 120mm fans. Includes Fan accessories for two fans setup (compatible with both 140mm and 120mm Phanteks fans).
- Phanteks' patented P.A.T.S technology. Can withstand temperatures of up to 200 DegreeC. Increases cooling performance. Deflects other thermal radiation from other heat sources. Includes Solisku Bracket for easy installation & a direct contact with the CPU
- Compatible Intel LGA 2011/115X/1366/775, AMD FM1/FM2(+)/AM3(+)/AM2(+) (Stock back-plate required). PH-NDC is made of high purity Nano diamond-like particles. Superb quality thermal compound. Improves the thermal conductance between the components
- High Performance full tower capable of extreme workstation and dual system
- Spacious open interior: supports up to SSI-EEB motherboard, dual 480 and dual 360 radiator support simultaneously, dual vertical GPU support, and dual system/psu support
- Integrated Digital-RGB controller that can sync with compatible motherboards and Phanteks Digital-RGB products
- Extreme configuration for fans (up to 15x fan mounting location), watercooling (dual 480 and dual 360 radiator support simultaneously), and storage (up to 12x HDDs or 11x SSDs)
- Clean cable management with guided cable routes and cover, integrated PSU cover, and an integrated universal fan hub
- Universal design - suitable for almost any ATX chassis with a rear 140mm rear fan position
- The dedicated CPU and GPU ports help with water loop planning and the fill/air bleed port makes filling the loop and maintenance a breeze.
- Dupont Viton rubber O-Ring: the military-grade Viton is temperature resistant and stands up to aggressive fluids.
- Integrated Digital-RGB lighting
- Low flow resistance: The water block features a connection terminal that has a significantly reduced flow resistance for an outstanding cooling performance.
- Phanteks patented P.A.T.S (Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield) technology dramatically increases the cooling performance and reliability of PH-TC90LS by deflecting thermal radiation from other heat sources, like GPU, South Bridge, North Bridge, and etc.
- Phanteks patented C.P.S.C Technology is a new innovative forming deposit tht transfers heat onto corresponding metals at a more rapidly rate. PH-TC90LS enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heat-pipes thru the copper deposits.
- The PH-TC90LS is made to ensure it has the least amount of air and thermal resistance. To prevent mechanical conflicts with other components, PH-TC90LS follow Intel's Keep-Out-Zone (95x95mm) requirements.
- Phanteks PH-F90 PWM Premium fans uses UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) bearing, Nine blades and MAFO (Maelstrom Air-Fort Optimization) drive system to achieve massive airflow and perfect dynamic balance.
- PH-TC90LS takes less than 1 minute to install. It requires 4 screws and the rotational back plate for the Intel LGA 2011/1155/1156 to tightly secure it to MB.
- Designed specifically for the Intel 2011-3 and 115x Sockets for maximum performance of your CPU Processor.
- Redesigned full cover design with interchangeable black and chrome cover plates.
- Integrated Digital-RGB that can be daisy-chained with our Phanteks products and addressable-rib equipped motherboards.
- Made from high-quality nickel finished and CNC cut 100% pure Copper.
- Viton o-ring for high reliability: resistance to extreme temperatures and aggressive fluids.
- Premium quality Japanese capacitors increases overall reliability and extend Product life. The higher the level of efficiency of the PSU, the less power gets wasted in the form of excess heat
- With the 1200W, 80+ Platinum certification, and Built-in power splitter, the PH-P1200PS can support Dual system setups
- Phanteks Prime Pro power supply is equipped with important protection Features to ensure the safe and secure operation of your PC system
- Using the power splitter, a Dual system configuration can operate independently of one another. Powering on/off on one system will not affect the other and vice versa
- The power splitter protects and controls the 12V/5V/3.3V/+5Vsb circuit to the motherboard to ensure full compatibility to ITX, mATX, ATX, and E-ATX motherboards
- Use as standard single PSU or if you need to expand your power output, connect a secondary PSU for more power. Cost efficient when needing more power output.
- 80PLUS Gold Certified, with 90% (115VAC)/92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully modular for easier cable management and improve airflow. Patented Phanteks power combo technology embedded TO power supply, designed to maximize
- Hybrid mode to work entirely fan-less under 40% load for more silent system setups
- 100% industrial-grade, 105°C rated Japanese capacitors ensure unwavering power and reliability
- The new redeveloped blades in PH-F140HP II are bigger and designed to achieve higher air pressure. The redesigned MVB II blades generate better airflow and produces better performance; NOTE: Mounts to 120mm fan
- The PH-F140HP II has a larger base size with a magnetic brushless DC motor to avoid the effects of resonance and for rotational stability. To create better structural strength, Phanteks redesigned the back frame of the PH-F140HP II.
- With the noise reduction challenges in mind, we modified the component for lower actuator noise, PCBA for lower electromagnetic noise, brushless motor structure for lower operating noise and frame rib for lower wind and vibration noise.
- Composed by MOSS and SSC systems, Phanteks' UFB bearings have an effective hub-tip ratio to achieve a state of equilibrium reducing air and vibration noise.
- SSC provides an increase in the bearing's lifespan and ensures that the fan's axis is consistently operational and quiet.
Last update on 2021-01-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe?
- What benefits are there with buying an Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe, much less the best one?
- Which Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Phanteks Ph-Tc14Pe is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.