The Best Plug In Power Meter of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,132 Reviews Scanned
- HIGH POWER WATT METER: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, with high-power tolerance rated at Max.16A, compatible with 220v ac
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.01V and 0.001A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: With wide view angle, clear backlight large LCD Display and hold over circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours
- PROFESSIONAL KILOWATT METER: Start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor standby or working power dissipation of all your electronics
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; full ABS fire retardant material housing and comes with 14AWG heavy duty extension cord
- Large Lcd Counts Consumption By The Kilowatt Hour
- Connects To Household Appliance & Assesses Its Efficiency
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency
- Checks The Quality Of Power By Monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency & Power Factor
- Low power consumption.
- Electricity usage monitor: Monitor is the killer of the high-cost energy appliance, helping you lower power consumption and save money.
- Digital LCD Display: Large clear LCD display for easy reading, the screen size is 47cm*60cm.
- Various Parameters: Power(W), Energy (kWh), Voltage, Amps, Power Factor, Cost and Minimum & Maximum Power, ideal for energy consumption monitor.
- Overload Protection: Once the whole power exceeds the rated power of monitor, LCD will display "OVERLOAD" with booming noise to remind the user
- Built-in Battery:With 3.6V rechargeable battery(NI-MH), It can store electricity. which allows meter to be moved and viewed without losing readings.
- 2-pack Wi-Fi outlet works with Alexa and Google Assistant (sold separately) to enable voice control, no hub or subscription required
- Control appliances remotely and monitor energy usage to optimize energy efficiency using the TOPGREENER app from the App store, iOS and Android compatible
- Can be used with other smart plugs to control electrical appliances, or can be added to a group of devices for advanced scene control
- Create schedules or set timers in the TOPGREENER app to turn the plug on and off automatically
- Handles loads up to 15A (heavy-duty) 1800W, requires a secured 2. 4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection, durable design, fire resistant, UL listed, FCC compliant
- Choose from the Kill-a-Watt's four settings to monitor your electrical usage
- Monitor your electrical usage by day, week, month, or year
- Features easy-to-read screen
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency
- Large LCD display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour
- EASY TO USE: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, choosing from 5 independent keys to quick access different power parameters
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.1V and 0.01A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: Clear backlight and large digital numbers, with circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours & elapsing time
- PORTABLE KILOWATT METER: Compact size with start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor most standby or working power dissipation
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; Full ABS fire retardant material housing; Note: do not compatible with solar power inverter
- ▲Easy to read and operate - Large LCD backlit display. Three data lines show clear values in every angle. The accuracy is 0.001 A, 0.1 W, 0.1 V.
- ▲Monitor the power consumption of the machine - Monitor the power consumption of the unit so that you can identify unnecessary power consumption in time. The maximum current is 16A and the maximum power is 1920W. Household appliances can be used.
- ▲Overload protection - For overload protection, the buzzer alarm is triggered when the preset value is exceeded. ABS fireproof material for safe use.
- ▲Timer function - The power supply is interrupted after the set time. The 6-month record is saved so that you can find out about your previous usage.
- ▲Package List - 1 * Power Meter; 1 * User Manual (English + German + Spanish + French + Japanese + Italian)
- ✓ LARGE LCD DISPLAY: Easily monitor the power consumption and costs of your electrical appliances
- ✓ VARIOUS UNITS: Power (W), Power Factor, Current (A), Voltage (V), Instant Apparent Power (VA), Frequency (Hz), Current Power Draw (W), Cumulative kWh, Unit Cost/kWh, and Cost
- ✓ MONITOR YOUR BILLS: Use the Cost per Kilowatt-Hour (kWh) function to monitor your electricity bills
- ✓ BATTERY BACKUP: The built-in battery backup allows the meter to be moved and viewed without losing its reading
- ✓ SPECS: Voltage rating 125 VAC, 60 Hz, Instant Active Power Display Range (0.5W-1875W), Unit Cost Range (.01-99.99)
- 9/11/2019 NEW GEN3 MODEL! Spartan Power has listened and improved the LCD screen to make it more readable at an angle! The crisp yellow backlight supplies you with data on the power consumption of connected electrical devices. With the push of a button, you can quickly and easily see the power measurements such as Voltage, Amperage, Power, Frequency, Power Factor and Overload.
- The SP-PM120 also displays the total consumption over a measured period of up to seven months and the corresponding operation time. Enter your electricity rate and then display the actual costs you are paying! Monitor energy usage and find the appliance or device that can kill your bill each month!
- SPARTAN HAS MORE POWER! Most electricity usage monitors can only withstand 10A or 12A, and burnout after prolonged use! The Spartan Power SP-PM120 is capable of 15A, 1800 Watts or 1.8 kilowatt giving you the peace of mind and capacity you need for your measurements!
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY! Batteries now included with the watt meter.
- NEED HELP? Have a question about a setting or another meter related inquiry? Contacting an EXPERT in the USA is only a phone call away!
- Large LCD display for easy reading. Counts consumption by the killawatt hour.
- Measure Voltage, Frequency, Current, Power Factor, Wattage, Power and record accumulative kilowatt-hour time and electricity expenses.
- Overload warning displayed on LCD.
- Resetting for abnormal display or no-response of button.
- Built-in cell battery to store electricity and saving setting while power outage.
Last update on 2020-05-08 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Plug In Power Meter?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Plug In Power Meter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Plug In Power Meter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Plug In Power Meter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Plug In Power Meter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Plug In Power Meter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Plug In Power Meter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Plug In Power Meter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Plug In Power Meter, much less the best one?
- Which Plug In Power Meter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Plug In Power Meter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Plug In Power Meter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Plug In Power Meter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Plug In Power Meter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Plug In Power Meter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Plug In Power Meter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Plug In Power Meter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Plug In Power Meter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Plug In Power Meter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Plug In Power Meter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Plug In Power Meter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Plug In Power Meter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Plug In Power Meter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Plug In Power Meter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Plug In Power Meter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.