The Best Raw Organic Shea Butter of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,761 Reviews Scanned
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Shea butter 1 lbs 100% Pure and Natural, Raw Unrefined Shea Butter.
- PURE ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals - No Added Scents or Preservatives. No Additives.
- BENEFITS: Unrefined Shea Butter is Loaded with Natural Vitamins A, E, Natural Antioxidants and Fatty Acids for Maximum Natural Moisturizing.
- USES: Our Soft and Creamy African Shea Butter Will Work Perfectly in Your DIY Soaps, Butters Lotions, Creams, Lip Balms Deodorants and Much More.
- USA MANUFACTURER: We Are The USA Manufacturer And Only Seller of the Mary Tylor Naturals Brand and We Stand Behind Each Product We Offer.
- Unrefined Shea Butter Benefits: relieves symptoms of eczema and similar skin irritation, moisturizes dry, cracked skin, boosts collagen production, fades scars and stretch marks. It will not clog pores so it's the number one natural choice to moisturize skin affected by acne or occasional breakouts.
- A free downloadable eBook of DIY skin care recipes is included with your purchase. The ebook includes several whipped body butters using shea, cocoa, mango and kokum butters and a variety of carrier oils. You will also learn how to make infused oils with dry flowers, calming salves, soaps, and other wonderful skin care recipes that you can easily make at home.
- Our wonderful Shea Butter is made by co-ops of Ghanian women in West Africa, it is authentic, 100% pure and filtered to ensure a clean butter, ready for your skin. This butter is always fresh and made from the most recent harvests of shea nuts to ensure you get the highest quality shea butter.
- Unrefined Shea Butter color varies slightly depending on the batch: It can be ivory, pale yellow, gray and occasionally a green tint. The scent is slightly smokey and nutty.
- Our signature Shea Butter is in brick shape, and is packaged in a sealed food-grade plastic pouch that is enclosed in a stand up resealable kraft pouch
- Contains: 1 x 16 oz. tub of raw Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics
- Deeply Moisturizes Dry Skin: Our raw Organic Shea Butter moisturizes skin, and helps soften and smooth dry areas.
- 100% Raw and Unrefined Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is 100% pure and unrefined to retain all of its beauty benefits – it is not a whipped body butter or shea butter lotion.
- Face and Body Butter for Dry Skin: Use Shea Butter on the face and body for long lasting moisture.
- Responsibly Made African Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is responsibly sourced from small family farms in Ghana and is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Custom Orders any size from 1lb to a truck load (through Amazon) are accepted and welcomed. Simply contact us Yellow Brick Road and we will set up the entire thing for you
- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes, Unrefined Shea Butter is...naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F - Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
- 🌻USDA ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER – Naturise offers the best quality shea butter that is Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, 100% natural, and USDA Organic. Be careful what you apply on your skin and hair! Only buy shea butter that has a USDA Organic logo on it.
- 🧈UNREFINED 100% PURE, IVORY – Our shea butter is raw from the shea nut; we don’t use any chemicals to make the butter, just a clean, healthy unrefined process. It may not be the best looking white smooth butter, but the healthiest purest natural shea butter.
- 😌AMAZING HEALING PROPERTIES – Do you suffer from dry skin, (dry hair?), acne, arthritis, dandruff's, eczema, muscle soreness, psoriasis, rashes, wrinkled skin? Here is your answer! Shea butter has naturally occurring vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E and essential fatty acids that surely will help you with all the above.
- 🧴GREAT FOR YOUR DIY RECIPE'S – Are you a DIY enthusiast? Do you love making your own soap, cream, or lotion? Then you probably know that Naturise shea butter is what you are looking for. Have you never tried making your own skin care products? Now is the time to start, try out our recipe (look in the images.).
- 🛡️60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Here at Naturise, we strive to provide you the best natural products. We travel the world to bring you the finest shea butter. We are so confident you'll love our raw shea butter, that we offer a 60-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the shea butter, just send us a message through Amazon, and we will authorize you a return for a full refund. Do not settle for anything less than the best. Order yours today!
- New and improved for 2020 - Worlds Best Quality - EXCLUSIVE EAST-AFRICAN SHEA: 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, and BPA Free! As soon as you touch your 8-oz jar of pure, cold-pressed, unrefined organic shea butter, you’ll know right away by the creamy texture that you’re holding East African shea butter in your hand, not West. Imported straight from a small fair-trade farm in Uganda, our pure unrefined Shea butter has up to 17x the healing power of common West African Shea.
- EVERYTHING YOUR SKIN DESIRES: With five fatty acids plus vitamins A, E, F and K, our organic raw shea butter is an all-around skin powerhouse. Not only do the oils, vitamins and minerals moisturize your skin, but more olien oil in our nilotica shea butter is far more effective than West African shea from Ghana at protecting your skin. This helps treat conditions like eczema and severe dry skin, while nourishing aged and damaged skin to return that vibrancy you thought was gone for good.
- FOR HAIR THAT SHINES: Massage our natural, unrefined shea butter into your hair to restore that lost luster and revitalize those depleted ends; it’s great for deep conditioning as well as fortifying natural hair. It also works wonders on your scalp – getting rid of dryness and irritation and working to repair the damage that sun, cold, and chemical styling products can do to this sensitive area.
- CERTIFIED AND RESPONSIBLY SOURCED FROM UGANDA: Not only is our Eastern African shea butter organic USDA certified, it has also earned fair trade certification from Ecocert, an organization dedicated to ensuring that African farmers and collectors are fairly compensated for their work. Our farm also provides free materials such as sugar, soap and mosquito nets to local farmers as well as healthcare including malaria drugs to the community at large. See our videos below to see the community.
- TRY IT FOR A MONTH: Whether you apply our organic East African Shea butter directly onto your skin or combine it with other oils to make a super-cream you won’t find in any store, we’re confident you’ll feel the difference immediately, as well as over time. If for any reason you’re not 100% happy with our product, just let us know within 30 days to receive a prompt refund or replacement. Feel the difference of rare Ugandan nilotica shea butter; click Add To Cart today!
- Ivory African Shea Butter 8oz
- Unrefined shea butter does not expires. Please keep in cool place.
- Natural Shea Butter extracted from the nut of the Shea tree
- Rich in Vitamins to help you relieve and renew the skin and hair
- Melts easily to make body butters, whipped Shea, hair productsRich in Vitamins to help you relieve and renew the skin and hair
- Mix it with Cocoa butter or other natural ingredients to produce homemade lotions
- Try it for yourself and experience what high quality shea butter feels like
- ✔ Contains: 1 x 8 oz. tub of raw Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics
- ✔ Deeply Moisturizes Dry Skin: Our raw Organic Shea Butter moisturizes skin and helps soften and smooth dry areas.
- ✔ 100% Raw and Unrefined Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is 100% pure and unrefined to retain all of its beauty benefits – it is not a whipped body butter or shea butter lotion.
- ✔Face and Body Butter for Dry Skin: Use Shea Butter on the face and body for long lasting moisture.
- ✔ Responsibly Made African Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is responsibly sourced from small family farms in Ghana and is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Pure, raw, unrefined shea butter from West Africa
- Packaged in a resealable plastic container
- Color of the shea butter may vary by batch and by season
- Hand processed by village women
Last update on 2020-05-19 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Raw Organic Shea Butter?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Raw Organic Shea Butter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Raw Organic Shea Butter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Raw Organic Shea Butter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Raw Organic Shea Butter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Raw Organic Shea Butter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Raw Organic Shea Butter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Raw Organic Shea Butter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Raw Organic Shea Butter, much less the best one?
- Which Raw Organic Shea Butter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Raw Organic Shea Butter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Raw Organic Shea Butter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Raw Organic Shea Butter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Raw Organic Shea Butter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Raw Organic Shea Butter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Raw Organic Shea Butter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Raw Organic Shea Butter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Raw Organic Shea Butter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Raw Organic Shea Butter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Raw Organic Shea Butter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Raw Organic Shea Butter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Raw Organic Shea Butter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Raw Organic Shea Butter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Raw Organic Shea Butter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Raw Organic Shea Butter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.