The Best Remote Clicker For Powerpoint of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,402 Reviews Scanned
- Environmentally friendly ABS plastics; Scientific ergonomic design; A plug-and-play wireless receiver; Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz; 1 x AAABattery Not Included
- Easy to use: just plug into the USB, the light on the USB is flashing light ,you already plug in the battery and press the switch on button, the USB light will become solid light and then the laser can normally light when you hold on the button, the bright red light laser pointer that’s easy to see against most backgrounds, highlight key areas of your slides
- Wireless remote control distance range of up to 39-foot, so you can free to move around the room and interact with your audience
- Support options: With page up and page down buttom, supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) etc; For MacBook on OS, plug the usb receiver into laptop, it will come out a box, and then you can select 101or104 option
- Buttons: light pointer, display of black screen, next, previous, full screen, on/off switch; One-touch keys easy to control slideshow; About pointer: hold down the button to keep the light on；Package include:1 x Wireless Presenter remote control, 1 x Ultra-Slim Wireless Receiver,1 x User Manual,1 x bag.1 x 24-month warranty, ※※if you have any problem when using our product, please do not hesitate to contact us
- The brilliant Green laser pointer is powerful and easy to see, even on LCD and Plasma displays and in brightly lit rooms.
- The LCD display with timer lets you manage your time with silent, vibrating alerts and controls that are easy to set and adjust–-you'll focus on your presentation, not the clock.
- With a range of up to 100 feet (30 meters), you can enjoy the freedom to move around the room and mingle with your audience for greater impact. A reception-level indicator ensures you don't wander too far.
- The intuitive slideshow controls help you navigate through your presentation with confidence. Buttons are easy to find by touch. The smooth contours feel great in your hand. You'll be in control from the first slide to the last.
- A storable plug-and-play wireless receiver makes it simple to get started—just plug the receiver into a USB port and use it right away. There's no software to install. When you're through, the receiver stores inside the presenter to make packing up easy.
- Wireless Presenter with Scientific Ergonomic Design: Environmentally friendly ABS plastics with key groove for easy finger touch; Buttons: light, page up, page down, launch slide show, black screen; About wireless presenter: hold down the button to keep the light on
- 39-foot Wireless Remote Control Distance: A bright red wireless clicker that's easy to see against most backgrounds, highlight key areas of your slides, so you can free to move around the room to interact with your audience
- Support Options: Work with the function supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) etc.; For MacBook on OS, plug the USB receiver into laptop, it will come out a box, and then you can select 101or104 option
- Plug & play wireless receiver: The slideshow Clicker built-in docking Bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability; No driver is required
- Warranty & support: 3 years warranty card and good after-sales service, a box to store your PowerPoint remote with a USB receiver, 2 x AAA battery not included
- The R500 is optimized to work with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and leading presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slides, and prezitm.
- Move and present freely from as far as 20 meters (65 ft) away. Perfect for medium to large-size rooms.
- The R500 pairs with the powerful Logitech presentation app so you can customize button functions, monitor battery life, and set an on-screen timer for your presentation.
- Connect the R500 to your computer via USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy technology. A convenient, built-in dock stores The tiny USB receiver inside the R500 when not in use.
- The R500 runs for 12 months on a single AAA battery. When your battery is low, The R500 goes into a 'power-saving' Mode – disabling the laser to extend battery life so you can continue presenting for an extra week.
- 【39-FOOT WIRELESS RANGE】This clicker would be great for delivering presentations from distance, freeing you from the keyboard
- 【BRIGHT RED LIGHT】Wireless clicker for PowerPoint presentations, easy to see against most backgrounds, can be used to highlight key parts of a presentation
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】This PowerPoint clicker is designed to fit nicely into your hand; Features intuitive touch-keys for easy slideshow control, so you can page forward/back without having to look at the buttons
- 【PLUG & PLAY】No need for any drivers, just plug the usb dongle into a usb port on your mac or pc; Compatible with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.10 or later, supports PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi and etc
- 【3-YEAR SUPPORT】Includes 1*wireless presentation clicker, 1*carry pouch and 1*user manual; 3-Year SUPPORT and life-time technical support. Any troubles, feel free to contact us
- 【PowerPoint Presenter with Type C & USB A】 With type C & USB 2 in 1 receiver, Wireless presenter remote can easy to plug and use for both USB A interface and type c interface device, such as MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, HP EliteBook 1050/755, Dell Latitude Vestro 7000/5000 Series, etc.
- 【Presenter Pointer with Multi-Features】Presenter Clicker Support hyperlink, volume control, switch windows, black/full screen, page forward/backward; Wireless PPT Clicker features intuitive touch-keys for easy slideshow control; Plug & play, no need to download software.
- 【Bright Red Light & Long Control Distance】A bright red light that is easy to see against most backgrounds; Wireless remote control distance range of up to 98-foot, so you can free to move around the room, and bright light highlight key areas of your slides to your audience’s attention, Red light can reach up to 656FT; Not recommend for LED/LCD/TV screens
- 【Widely Applicable 】Presentation pointer support systems: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Android; Powerpoint presentation clicker supported software: PowerPoint, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages), Prezi, MS Word, Excel, ACDSee, Website, etc. For Mac user, follow the simple set-up to easy use
- 【WHAT YOU GET】The slideshow clicker with docking bay with magnetic design to easy store receiver; ; A built-in back slot for storing a Mi-MH AAA battery (AAA battery is not included in the package); Package list: 1x Presenter Remote with receiver, 1x Pouch Case, 1x User Manual
- Presenter mode,built in class 2 laser pointer, intuitive touch keys for easy slideshow control; AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright red laser pointer: Easy to see against most backgrounds
- Up to 50 foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room
- 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology, built in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability
- There’s no software to install: Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin: And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter
- ❶Type-c receiver: Equipped with a Type-c receiver, the device is exclusively designed to match up your latest laptops with type-c interface such as MacBook/Air/Pro, Mac Mini, HP EliteBook 1050/755, Dell Latitude Vestro 7000/5000 Series, etc. Support plug-and-play. No software to install.
- ❷Brilliant Green Light: The green light emitted from the PowerPoint clicker is more brighter than red light, and it's easy to see on any presentation screen—even in a brightly lit room.
- ❸Long Range: With a long control distance of 100 feet, it allows you to move freely and interact with the audience closely while keeping the presentation in control all the time.
- ❹Humanized Design: The remote presenter comes with a LCD screen which shows time, countdown and battery condition. Silent vibrating alerts help you manage time without watching the clock.
- ❺Multifunction: Support Page Up/Down, Full/Black Screen and hyperlinks; Support most presentation softwares; Compatible with Windows 2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Android
- A wireless presenter clicker for laptop presentations that also works on Macs. This also has a laser pointer making the powerpoint remote ideal for teachers,lecturers and professional speakers.
- No wires are needed for this powerpoint clicker instead you just need to plug and play and you are good to go. Advance slides intuitively with the forward and back buttons.
- The PR-819 presentation clicker works with all projectors however the laser pointer is not designed for LED screens. For Mac users you may need a USB C adapter to connect the presentation remote to Mac laptops from 2016 onwards.
- With RF Technology you have a wireless remote control distance range of up to 50 feet, so you are able to engage your audience without restriction. The powerpoint remote also works with other programs including Excel,Keynote,PDF to name a few
- Boxed nicely and with a protective bag for the presenter itself means that the Red Star Tec Powerpoint Remote make a super gift too,all you need for your computer clickers is 2 X AAA batteries.
- PORTABLE PRESENTER REMOTE-Finger ring design is practical, perfect fix your hand and no longer misplace your presenter clicker anymore
- PLUG & PLAY PowerPoint Clicker-No need to install software, just plug into the USB, PowerPoint presenter support page up, page down, black screen, full screen
- BRIGHT LIGHT & LONG CONTROL RANGE-Bright red l＊ser light that is easy to see against most backgrounds; Powerpoint remote control range is 98 FT, l＊ser control range is 328FT,so you can free to move around the room and interact with your audience
- WIRELESS PRESENTER SUPPORT-Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Android; Supported software: PowerPoint, Google Slides, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages), Prezi, MS Word, Excel, ACD See, Website, etc
- RECHARGEABLE PRESENTER CLICKER-Built-in 120MAH Li battery, with 1 hour fast charging time, support half month using, support auto sleep function to save energy; WARRANTY-3 YEARS WARRANTY & FREE USB IF LOST WITHIN 2 YEARS
Last update on 2020-05-19 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Remote Clicker For Powerpoint?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Remote Clicker For Powerpoint? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Remote Clicker For Powerpoint, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Remote Clicker For Powerpoint available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Remote Clicker For Powerpoint that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Remote Clicker For Powerpoint?
- What benefits are there with buying an Remote Clicker For Powerpoint?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Remote Clicker For Powerpoint?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Remote Clicker For Powerpoint, much less the best one?
- Which Remote Clicker For Powerpoint are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Remote Clicker For Powerpoint?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Remote Clicker For Powerpoint, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Remote Clicker For Powerpoint, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Remote Clicker For Powerpoint. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Remote Clicker For Powerpoint buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Remote Clicker For Powerpoint currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Remote Clicker For Powerpoint has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Remote Clicker For Powerpoint?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Remote Clicker For Powerpoint.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Remote Clicker For Powerpoint objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Remote Clicker For Powerpoint.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Remote Clicker For Powerpoint, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Remote Clicker For Powerpoint is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Remote Clicker For Powerpoint information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Remote Clicker For Powerpoint is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.