The Best Remote For Powerpoint Presentations of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,992 Reviews Scanned
- Environmentally friendly ABS plastics; Scientific ergonomic design; A plug-and-play wireless receiver; Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz; 1 x AAABattery Not Included
- Easy to use: just plug into the USB, the light on the USB is flashing light ,you already plug in the battery and press the switch on button, the USB light will become solid light and then the laser can normally light when you hold on the button, the bright red light laser pointer that’s easy to see against most backgrounds, highlight key areas of your slides
- Wireless remote control distance range of up to 39-foot, so you can free to move around the room and interact with your audience
- Support options: With page up and page down buttom, supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) etc; For MacBook on OS, plug the usb receiver into laptop, it will come out a box, and then you can select 101or104 option
- Buttons: light pointer, display of black screen, next, previous, full screen, on/off switch; One-touch keys easy to control slideshow; About pointer: hold down the button to keep the light on；Package include:1 x Wireless Presenter remote control, 1 x Ultra-Slim Wireless Receiver,1 x User Manual,1 x bag.1 x 24-month warranty, ※※if you have any problem when using our product, please do not hesitate to contact us
- Presenter mode,built in class 2 laser pointer, intuitive touch keys for easy slideshow control; AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright red laser pointer: Easy to see against most backgrounds
- Up to 50 foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room
- 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology, built in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability
- There’s no software to install: Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin: And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter
- Slideshow clicker support hyperlinks, Volume Control; It also combines more functions of page up, page down, play slides, black screen for PowerPoint presentation; Single click the multipurpose button which is labeled with a square to select hyperlink; Double-click the multipurpose button to enter hyperlink; Long press multipurpose button to switch window
- A bright red light that’s easy to see against most backgrounds (not recommended for LED, LCD screens);Wireless range of powerpoint presenter up to 98 foot, free to move around the room; It comes with a clip that allows you to slide it in your pocket securely
- Wireless presentation pointer supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) Google Slides
- Presenter support options: Windows 2003, XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS (For MacBook on OS X, plug the usb receiver into laptop, it will come out a box, and then you can select 101or104 option), Linux, Android
- Slide advancer has low power indicate; One-piece design, built-in docking bay in wireless transmitter tail to store USB receiver for easy pack up and portability, USB stays secured into place with a magnet system
- 【39-FOOT WIRELESS RANGE】This clicker would be great for delivering presentations from distance, freeing you from the keyboard
- 【BRIGHT RED LIGHT】Wireless clicker for PowerPoint presentations, easy to see against most backgrounds, can be used to highlight key parts of a presentation
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】This PowerPoint clicker is designed to fit nicely into your hand; Features intuitive touch-keys for easy slideshow control, so you can page forward/back without having to look at the buttons
- 【PLUG & PLAY】No need for any drivers, just plug the usb dongle into a usb port on your mac or pc; Compatible with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.10 or later, supports PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi and etc
- 【3-YEAR SUPPORT】Includes 1*wireless presentation clicker, 1*carry pouch and 1*user manual; 3-Year SUPPORT and life-time technical support. Any troubles, feel free to contact us
- Highlight and magnify on screen - go beyond traditional laser pointing. Use the advanced pointer system to precisely highlight or magnify areas of focus in pixel-perfect detail. Visible to audience in-person and via video conference. Set your pointer mode with the Logitech presentation app. Enabled via Logitech presentation app.
- Mouse-like cursor control - Use the on-screen cursor to play and pause videos, open links, and enjoy a range of rich content interaction.
- Smart time management- Spotlight reminds you when it's time to wrap up. The presentation remote vibrates five minutes before the end of your presentation and again when your time is fully up. Track presenting time and customize vibration alerts in the Logitech presentation app. Enabled via Logitech presentation app.
- Dual connectivity - connect to your computer via USB receiver or low energy Bluetooth smart. And switch seamlessly between the 2 by plugging or unplugging the receiver. A convenient, built-in dock stores The USB Receiver when not in use.
- Universal compatibility - Spotlight is optimized to work with Windows, Mac OS and all leading presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slides, and Prezi.
- 【PowerPoint Presenter with Type C & USB A】 With type C & USB 2 in 1 receiver, Wireless presenter remote can easy to plug and use for both USB A interface and type c interface device, such as MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, HP EliteBook 1050/755, Dell Latitude Vestro 7000/5000 Series, etc.
- 【Presenter Pointer with Multi-Features】Presenter Clicker Support hyperlink, volume control, switch windows, black/full screen, page forward/backward; Wireless PPT Clicker features intuitive touch-keys for easy slideshow control; Plug & play, no need to download software.
- 【Bright Red Light & Long Control Distance】A bright red light that is easy to see against most backgrounds; Wireless remote control distance range of up to 98-foot, so you can free to move around the room, and bright light highlight key areas of your slides to your audience’s attention, Red light can reach up to 656FT; Not recommend for LED/LCD/TV screens
- 【Widely Applicable 】Presentation pointer support systems: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Android; Powerpoint presentation clicker supported software: PowerPoint, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages), Prezi, MS Word, Excel, ACDSee, Website, etc. For Mac user, follow the simple set-up to easy use
- 【WHAT YOU GET】The slideshow clicker with docking bay with magnetic design to easy store receiver; ; A built-in back slot for storing a Mi-MH AAA battery (AAA battery is not included in the package); Package list: 1x Presenter Remote with receiver, 1x Pouch Case, 1x User Manual
- Wireless presenter for navigating through presentations with ease; bright-red laser pointer shows up clearly on almost any background
- Intuitive one-touch controls for on/off, laser pointer, volume, forward/backward, start/end, and black screen (to shift the attention back to you)
- Plug-and-play wireless receiver plugs into a computer's USB port — no set up or software needed
- Wireless range of up to 100 feet (30 meters); battery-power indicator light; includes 2 AAA batteries
- Contoured shape fits comfortably in the hand and portability wireless presenter pen.Support options: Supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) etc.
- The R500 is optimized to work with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and leading presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF, Google Slides, and prezitm.
- Move and present freely from as far as 20 meters (65 ft) away. Perfect for medium to large-size rooms.
- The R500 pairs with the powerful Logitech presentation app so you can customize button functions, monitor battery life, and set an on-screen timer for your presentation.
- Connect the R500 to your computer via USB receiver or Bluetooth low energy technology. A convenient, built-in dock stores The tiny USB receiver inside the R500 when not in use.
- The R500 runs for 12 months on a single AAA battery. When your battery is low, The R500 goes into a 'power-saving' Mode – disabling the laser to extend battery life so you can continue presenting for an extra week.
- Wireless Presenter with Scientific Ergonomic Design: Environmentally friendly ABS plastics with key groove for easy finger touch; Buttons: light, page up, page down, launch slide show, black screen; About wireless presenter: hold down the button to keep the light on
- 39-foot Wireless Remote Control Distance: A bright red wireless clicker that's easy to see against most backgrounds, highlight key areas of your slides, so you can free to move around the room to interact with your audience
- Support Options: Work with the function supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) etc.; For MacBook on OS, plug the USB receiver into laptop, it will come out a box, and then you can select 101or104 option
- Plug & play wireless receiver: The slideshow Clicker built-in docking Bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability; No driver is required
- Warranty & support: 3 years warranty card and good after-sales service, a box to store your PowerPoint remote with a USB receiver, 2 x AAA battery not included
- Green laser pointer is 10X brighter than standard red pointers
- Cursor control joystick lets you use the presenter like a mouse, moving cursor up/down and left/right
- Backlit button controls move slides forward/back, can black out the screen and activate the green laser pointer
- Wireless range up to 150-Feet (50 meters); USB receiver stores inside
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac OS X; controls Keynote and PowerPoint
Last update on 2020-05-10 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Remote For Powerpoint Presentations?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Remote For Powerpoint Presentations? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Remote For Powerpoint Presentations, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Remote For Powerpoint Presentations available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Remote For Powerpoint Presentations that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Remote For Powerpoint Presentations?
- What benefits are there with buying an Remote For Powerpoint Presentations?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Remote For Powerpoint Presentations?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Remote For Powerpoint Presentations, much less the best one?
- Which Remote For Powerpoint Presentations are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Remote For Powerpoint Presentations?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Remote For Powerpoint Presentations, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Remote For Powerpoint Presentations, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Remote For Powerpoint Presentations. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Remote For Powerpoint Presentations buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Remote For Powerpoint Presentations currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Remote For Powerpoint Presentations has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Remote For Powerpoint Presentations?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Remote For Powerpoint Presentations.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Remote For Powerpoint Presentations objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Remote For Powerpoint Presentations.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Remote For Powerpoint Presentations, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Remote For Powerpoint Presentations is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Remote For Powerpoint Presentations information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Remote For Powerpoint Presentations is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.