The Best Rockwell Compact Circular Saw of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,693 Reviews Scanned
- Compact but powerful 5-amp electric motor, matching performance of full-size saws at 3,500 rpm
- At only 5 lbs., is 50% lighter than conventional 7-1/4” circular saws, cuts through 2x4s in a single pass
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control; maneuverable for overhead cuts
- The saw’s maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16” and its bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8”.Arbor Size:3/8 inches
- Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw
- Cuts wide variety of materials such as tile, wood, sheet metal, plastics, flooring, and more. No-Load Speed- 3,500 rpm
- Ergonomic design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control – guide with just one hand!
- Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut;120 inches cord
- Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and easy plunge cuts
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5. 8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3, 500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- ➤FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING: Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42. 9mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34. 9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- ➤SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- ➤VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get: 1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches. No-Load Speed 3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber, yet light enough for the DIY'er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut wood, metal, tile or plastic with ease
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2” WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
- Perfect for wood, tile, drywall, sheet metal, ceramic, PVC, pipes and more
- Create beveled cuts in workpieces anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees
- Illuminate your line of cut and maximize accuracy with the included laser
- 5A motor rotates the 4-1/2-inch blade 3500 times per minute for cuts up to 1-11/16 inches deep
- Includes a 24-tooth carbide-tipped wood cutting blade, a carrying case, a dust extraction tube, and a two-year warranty
- [LASER GUIDE] For maximum illuminated cutting precision
- [ERGONOMIC] Slim body design for optimal comfort and control
- [DEPTH ADJUSTMENT] Quick and easy cutting depth adjustment so you always get that perfect cut
- [VISIBILITY] Improved blade visibility for better cutting precision and tool maneuverability
- [DUST EXTRACTION] Built-in dust extraction port allows dust-vac hookup and a tidy work environment
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- Hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2 in. Finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90Degree and 5/8" at 45Degree
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0Degree - 45Degree
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
- [OPTIMIZED FOR ONE-HANDED USE] Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable cordless circular saw, Enertwist 4.5 inch compact & lightweight cordless circular saw (only 4.5 lbs) 50% weight and 50% volume less than a regular 7-1/4" circular saw
- [POWERFUL & EFFICIENT] Blade size 4-1/2 inch, no load speed 3,500 RPM for faster multi-purpose cuts of wood, soft metal, tile, drywwall, plastic and more with ease. Wonderful cordless mini circular saw substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber and no cord limited for excellent maneuverability and portability. Best for working in tight spaces or cutting outdoor that corded electric saw can not reach
- [PLUNGE & BEVEL CUTS] Adjustable cutting depth from 1-11/16"(43mm) at 90Degree and 1-1/8"(28.6mm) at 45Degree. Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45 degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. Also includes the laser guide and parallel guide for high precision cutting
- [SAFETY & ERGONOMIC] Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety switch for comfort, balance, and control. All the scales are in English. And also with dust port for dust vac hookup and a clean work environment
- [WHAT YOU WILL GET] Enertwist Cordless Circular Saw, 4.0Ah Lithium Battery, 3.5A Fast Charger, Laser Guide, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, 60T Soft-metal Blade, Diamond Blade. Backed by Enertwist 2-Years warranty and 90-Days Money Back Guarrantee.
- 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】: Featured with a 4 Amps copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high cutting speed of 4500RPM to cut tile, wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC with ease. Heavy gauge iron wraparound base and aluminum upper cover adds extra durability and safety.
- 【3 BLADES AND COMPACT】: Comes with 1x30T HW for wood cuts/ 1x36T HS for metal cuts/ 1pcs grit diamond blade for tile cuts, small size and weight also make it a good addition to your toolkit, great for DIY projects around the house and your workshop. (1"for Wood; 3/8"for Tile; 3/16"for Aluminum)
- 【PRECISE AND ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH】: With the laser guide, the mini circular saw keeps the cutting on a straight line. Also the parallel guide attachment allows you to make a precise and quick cut with ease. Easy-set depth gauge lever for adjustable cutting depth from 0-25mm(1’’).
- 【ERGNOMIC AND SAFE】: The soft rubber handle reduces hand fatigue effectively. Also with a dust port and the saw dust pipe, you can connect it to your vacuum to maintain a clean working environment. The double protection switch enhances safety in use.
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】 1 * Compact Circular Saw; 1 * 30T Saw Blade; 1 * 36T Saw Blade; 1 * Diamond Blade; 1 * Hex Wrench; 1 * Scale Ruler; 1* Dust Exhaust Pipe；2 * Cells for Laser Guide; 1 * User Manual.
Last update on 2020-05-05 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Rockwell Compact Circular Saw?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Rockwell Compact Circular Saw? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Rockwell Compact Circular Saw available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Rockwell Compact Circular Saw that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Rockwell Compact Circular Saw?
- What benefits are there with buying an Rockwell Compact Circular Saw?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Rockwell Compact Circular Saw?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, much less the best one?
- Which Rockwell Compact Circular Saw are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Rockwell Compact Circular Saw?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Rockwell Compact Circular Saw. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Rockwell Compact Circular Saw buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Rockwell Compact Circular Saw currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Rockwell Compact Circular Saw has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Rockwell Compact Circular Saw?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Rockwell Compact Circular Saw.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Rockwell Compact Circular Saw objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Rockwell Compact Circular Saw.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Rockwell Compact Circular Saw is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Rockwell Compact Circular Saw information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Rockwell Compact Circular Saw is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.