- 1 The Best Rv Water Softener System of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
The Best Rv Water Softener System of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,690 Reviews Scanned
- The Double Standard Softener & Conditioner produces twice the gallons compared to the standard model and is the largest compact RV softener on the market.
- Built for the owner of any RV/Marine model, this 16,000 grain unit is a perfect fit and supplies approx. 40% more soft water than any other unit on the market. It simply regenerates with 2 boxes of common table salt in less than 30 minutes and provides the owner with soft water up to 1600 gallons or up to 40 days.
- Its compact, space-saver design allows it to be installed in the tightest places. It will allow high flow rates with very low pressure drop.
- Its unique features includes easy to carry handle on top, large mouth opening for easy salt addition, high grade premium resin, travel friendly option of cap & plug to prevent leakage and is built for quick & simple regeneration.
- It utilizes a standard garden hose connection between park faucet and your RV/Marine, requires NO tools or electricity and its compact design 22”H x 9.50”dia. can be easily stored in your storage bay or dock side locker.
- PREMIUM PRO FEATURES: Wide 10-3/8" base for maximum stability on uneven surfaces. High Flow ports for minimal pressure drop and 5 GPM flow. The 16,000 grain capacity will provide up to 40 days (2,000 gallons) of softened water depending on your hardness and usage. Additional female adapter included for backwash (WS-P-REG-KIT kit available for faster regeneration). Conditions Well or City water. Reduces Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Lead, Radium and other Heavy Metals. Ready for use in 5 minutes!
- PREMIUM VALUE: This Portable Softener & Conditioner produces twice the gallons compared to a standard model and offers the best value and is the best compact RV softener on the market measuring about 10" x 19.5" total size.
- TOP CAPACITY: Designed for portability and durability, this 16,000 grain unit is the perfect choice for serious RV/boat owners, carwash detailer or any outdoor person or professional looking for the best mobile softener on the market. Provides approx. 40% more soft water than any other unit on the market in its size. Regenerates in under 30 minutes, with 2 boxes of table salt, to get you back on the open road. Us the optional 2 in 1 WS-P-REG-KIT Pre-filter/Regenerating Kit to easily regenerate.
- BUILT TOUGH: Designed in California and built with high grade NSF materials, this mini mighty unit will keep on producing great soft water for years to come. The tank inner shell is made of high grade Polyethylene and reinforced with a durable fiberglass wrap. The Polyethylene inner shell houses the NSF Certified food-grade premium resin. The unit has 3/4" high flow in/out Garden Hose ports with a removable head and comes fully assembled with riser tube and premium top and bottom distributors.
- READY FOR USE: The standard garden hose connections allow it to easily connect between the park faucet and your RV, Boat or Pressure Washer. The unit comes fully assembled, charged and ready for use and requires no tools or electricity to operate and get started. Included is a female to female adapter to allow you to backwash the unit when regenerating without the optional WS-P-REG-KIT 2 in 1 prefilter/regenerating kit.
- PORTABLE WATER SOFTENER FOR RV'ers ON THE MOVE - This RV water softener is pre-assembled and features a 3/4" High Flow port and a 16,000 grain capacity for up to 60 days(2000+ gallons) of softened water; ready to go, no electricity required. With low maintenance and easy installation, a 5 year old could do it.
- NSF MATERIALS ARE SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY & PETS- Features a rugged NSF Polyethylene tank covered with fiberglass with a 10 3/8" base for stability; Inner contents include NSF 16000 Grain Resin which reduces Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Lead, Radium, and others.
- EASY 5 MINUTE SETUP - Ready to use right out of the box with the Custom No Kink Water Hose (Included). Easily connect to any water hose connection typically found in campgrounds and parks. Recharge with Table Salt- 2000+ Gallons per charge(50% more than competitors), Resin can last 5 years.
- COMBINE WITH RV WATER FILTER STORE SYSTEMS - For optimal results with the purest and softest water on the move, easily connect this RV Water Softener in series with our proprietary RV Water Filtration systems offered by RV Water Filter Store ---> For Best Selling 2 Stage Point of Entry System Search: B07CC94WLN
- MADE IN USA BY THE ORIGINAL RV WATER FILTER STORE- As experts in RV Water Filtration systems and accessories, we have been serving RV'ers clean drinking water needs since 1992; offering state of the art filtration and portable water softeners at affordable prices.
- Efficient manual regeneration
- No Electracy Required
- Brass Lead Free Fittings
- 2.5 inch salt port, easy to regenerate.
- Cary screen prevents resin loss
- 16,000 grains Total Hardness Removal Portable and Manual
- Removes Total Hardness and Soluble Iron
- Suitable for Recreational Vehicle Use
- LEAD FREE USEPA, NSF61 Approved Water Connections
- Includes Manual
- Built-in drain line flow restrictor provides a more effective regeneration increasing the capacity by up to 55%
- Custom designed flow valves allow regeneration without having to connect/disconnect the system
- Full cradle base keeps tank more secure than cometing open base tanks. Hardness strips included
- High flow rates up to 4 GPM with low pressure drop
- Uses common table salt
- Compact, space saver
- Mobile softeneing
- Portable softeneing
- Removes soluable calcium and soluble iron
- Water Softener
- Provides Softer Water: Ready-to-use portable water softener reduces the hardness of your RV or boat's water
- Premium Ion Exchange Resin: Softens your water
- Compact, Space-Saving Design: Allows storage in tight spaces; Features: A large mouth opening for adding salt for regeneration and a convenient carry handle for easy transportation
- Includes: (1) portable water softener, (50) test strips, (1) 4-foot hose and (1) male-to-male hose fitting for regeneration; Garden hose plug and cap keep contents secure during transportation and storage
- Measurements: 8 ½-inches (diameter) x 20 ½-inches (height); Flow Rates: High flow rates up to 4 GPM; Grain Capacity: 10,000
- On The Go Standard Softener-Features easy to carry handle, large mouth opening for easy salt addition, quick and easy regeneration, easy and fast hook-up and its compact space-saver design results in much lighter weight
- The softener provides soft water that prevents hard water & rust stains, avoids scale build-up, improves taste and odor, increases lifespan of appliances and will also improve rough dry skin while increasing lathering of soaps.
- Built for the owner of any RV/Marine model, this 8,000 grain unit is a perfect fit. It simply regenerates with 1 box of common table salt in less than 15 minutes and provides the owner with soft water up to 20 days.
- It's compact size allows it to be installed in the tightest places. It will allow high flow rates with very low pressure drop.
- It utilizes a standard garden hose connection between park faucet and your RV, requires NO tools or electricity and its compact design 22” h X 6.75” dia. can be easily stored in your storage bay or dock side locker.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Dave Privett, June Privett (Actors)
- Julie Clark (Director)
- Italian, Spanish, English, German, Portuguese (Playback Language)
- Italian, Spanish, English, German, Portuguese (Subtitles)
- Energy and Space Efficient: Space-saving design conserves energy as it heats only when necessary
- Optimal Water Pressure: High-performance 9.8 GPM hot water flow rate for a powerful, constant stream
- Instant Heating: Circ-Logic technology enables recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits; Wi-Fi monitoring creates hot water on demand
- Guaranteed to Last: 12-, 5-, and 1-year residential and 5-, 5-, and 1-year commercial factory warranty for heat exchanger, parts, and labor respectively
- Hardcover Book
- Boyd (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 452 Pages - 09/25/2019 (Publication Date) - Springer (Publisher)
- MORE WATER: This 16,000-grain unit is a perfect fit and supplies approx. 40% more soft water than most units on the market for your RV/Marine
- SOFT WATER: Provides the owner with soft water up to 1600 gallons (or up to 40 days); Flow rate: 3 gpm
- COMPACT DESIGN: Its compact and space-saver design allows it to be installed in the tightest of places; Can be easily stored in your storage bay or dock side locker
- NO ELECTRICITY REQUIRED: Requires no tools or electricity; Utilizes a standard hose connection between park faucet and your RV/Marine
- IMPROVES TASTE & ODOR: Provides soft water that prevents hard water and rust stains, avoids scale build-up, and improves taste and odor, , increases lifespan of appliances, and will also improve rough, dry skin while increasing the lathering of soaps
- Removes Dirt, Paint, Rust, And Scale
- Package length: 7.0"
- Package Width: 24.25"
- Package Height: 7.3"
- Country of origin : United States
- Package Dimensions : 24" L x 10" W x 10" H
- Package weight : 32 pounds
- Model number : OTG3NTP1DS
- Full bed sheet set includes (1) 81 x 96 inch flat sheet, (1) 55 x 75 x 14 inch fitted sheet, and (2) 20 x 30 inch Standard pillowcases
- All-around elastic on 14 inch fitted sheet allows for snug, secure fit of most mattress sizes up to a 16 inch mattress depth
- Super soft and durable polyester microfiber (85 GSM) fabric offers all-season comfort and resists wrinkles and fading
- Easy care bedding; machine wash warm with no bleach and tumble dry low
- Made in an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards
- Save Money With A 2-in-1 System: Remove hard water minerals and harmful contaminants for families of 1-to-5 with one single-tank system instead of buying 2 separate systems.
- Superior Hardness Removal: This hybrid water softener/filter has a 31, 000 grain capacity, an above average hardness removal rating of 120 grains per gallon, and an iron removal rating of 3 ppm which helps reduce reddish-brown stains on drains and water using appliances.
- Water Contaminant Reduction: This whole home filtration system reduces sediment, chlorine taste, and odor from the water used throughout your entire home.
- Efficiently Use Salt: The WHESFC is a smart water softener, meaning it uses demand-initiated regeneration technology to produce soft water as your home needs it, reducing salt costs over the life of the system.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA. Questions Call the Whirlpool helpline
- INDUSTRY-LEADING 0.2 MICRON PROTECTION. Our two-stage filter system, with best-in-class 0.2-micron protection against contaminants – better than all other in -line, single or dual canister RV water filter systems on the market.
- CLEANER, SAFER WATER THAN OTHER SYSTEMS. Tighter filter pores trap more contaminants. We lead the industry in the size and quality of our filters. Other systems offer 0.5-micron capability with “nominal” rated filters - meaning some but not all of the pores are the rated size.
- HOSPITAL-GRADE 0.2-MICRON FILTER CAPTURES CONTAMINANTS OTHER SYSTEMS MISS. Unlike the filters in other systems, our 0.2 micron filter carries an “absolute” rating – meaning every pore is the rated size or better. With this enhanced protection, the Clearsource Premier removes or reduces bacteria like Legionella and E. Coli, and cysts like giardia.
- IMPROVES TASTE & SMELL. Paired with our first stage coconut shell carbon block filter, the Clearsource Premier also improves taste and smell and removes or reduces sediment, chlorine, chloramines, volatile organic compounds, and other contaminants.
- BULLET-PROOF CONSTRUCTION. We engineered our Clearsource Premier system from the ground up just for the RVer. We invented its powder-coated standalone chassis – an idea that changed the industry. We use oversize canisters for maximum water flow, and stainless-steel fittings for durable, sanitary plumbing.
- NEW! PROTECTION AGAINST VIRUSES, BACTERIA, AND CYSTS. We’ve reengineered our top-of-the-line Ultra systems with new, Clearsource-exclusive VirusGuard filters that use NASA-developed technology to remove or reduce not just bacteria and cysts, but viruses. No other RV water filter on the market provides anything close to that level of protection.
- THREE STAGE FILTERING. Our top-of-the-line Ultra water filter system filters your water three separate times. Our 5-micron filter removes or reduces rust and sediment. Our 0.5-micron coconut shell carbon block filter improves taste, and removes or reduces chlorine, volatile organic compounds, and other contaminants. Our third stage VirusGuard filter removes or reduces bacteria like e. coli, cysts like Giardia, and – unique to Clearsource - viruses.
- BULLET-PROOF CONSTRUCTION. We build our Ultra systems with a rugged, industry-exclusive powder-coated metal chassis for easy setup between your water source and the freshwater connection on your rig.
- CLEARSOURCE QUALITY. Nothing beats a Clearsource. For reviews of our original two canister system, see TrailerLife Magazine's 2018 "Essential Equipment For RV Camping" Gear Guide, and in the January, 2019 edition of MotorHome Magazine ("Impressive." "Makes RV water filtering an art form.")
- REPLACEMENT FILTERS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON Genuine Clearsource Replacement Filter Three Pack With VirusGuard available on Amazon! Search for ASIN: B08MWSRHRG
- HOW IT WORKS BETTER: Yarna CWD24 is a Patented Water Descaler System designed to treat water for the whole house! Our descaling system treats water with electric pulses generated within the electronic unit and controlled by a micro-chip. These pulses are transmitted via our Ultra Flat Impulse Bands that are wrapped around the pipe and change the crystals in the water as it flows by, allowing for the breakdown of crystals that would otherwise buildup into limescale, which can break appliances.
- WHO BENEFITS FROM YARNA: We serve homeowners and small businesses by reducing the negative effects of hard water and protecting appliances. Our customers report cleaner pipes and faucets, lower costs for descaling and heating, and better overall water quality. Depending on the current condition of your plumbing and how large existing limescale deposits are, it may take up to three months to observe a significant improvement.
- EASY, CLEAN INSTALLATION: All you need is access to a minimum of 10" of free pipe space with a maximum pipe diameter of 1". Yarna water descaling system is completely DIY with no need for any tools or specialized help. Installation is simple, takes only 15 minutes and is 100% maintenance free. Our whole house water descaler works with any type of piping up to 1" thick including iron, copper, stainless steel, plastic, PVC, PE-x, and compound pipes.
- WHY DESCALING IS BETTER THAN SOFTENING: The Yarna CWD24 Water Descaler System won't eliminate wanted minerals from the water that are good for our bodies. The patented system allows the hardness level of water to remain unchanged before and after treatment, which mitigates the negative effects such as preventing minerals from forming scale deposits, which is the main disadvantage of hard water. Unlike traditional water softeners, Yarna does not require the use of salt or any water to be wasted.
- RISK-FREE 365 DAYS, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: You will enjoy a limescale-free environment as long as our Yarna house water softener descaling system is installed. To that end, should you not be satisfied with the product's performance, you have a whole year to return it for a full refund!
Last update on 2021-10-30 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Rv Water Softener System?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Rv Water Softener System? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Rv Water Softener System, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Rv Water Softener System available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Rv Water Softener System that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Rv Water Softener System?
- What benefits are there with buying an Rv Water Softener System?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Rv Water Softener System?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Rv Water Softener System, much less the best one?
- Which Rv Water Softener System are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Rv Water Softener System?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Rv Water Softener System, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Rv Water Softener System, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Rv Water Softener System. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Rv Water Softener System buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Rv Water Softener System currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Rv Water Softener System has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Rv Water Softener System?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Rv Water Softener System.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Rv Water Softener System objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Rv Water Softener System.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Rv Water Softener System, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Rv Water Softener System is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Rv Water Softener System information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Rv Water Softener System is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What is the best water softener for RV?
A: Watts PRO-1000 is the best rated water softener for RVs and it’s perfect for campers and travelers. The benefits of this unit include the ease of installation and ease of using it. It’s relatively compact with 8 x 22 inches, so it will take up some space but it’s not too bulky.
Q: Do RVs have water tanks?
A: Most RVs have only one outlet for both the black and gray water tanks. Also, most RV owners use a macerating sewage pumping system, similar to the popular sani-flo system, when dumping their tanks. This setup allows one to use their gray water, including the detergents and soaps within, to clean the black water tank.
Q: What is a portable water softener?
A: An RV water softener is like a portable version of a residential or commercial water softener, but is available in only one of two forms or types: an ion exchange water softener or a reverse osmosis water softener. Most portable water softeners make use of both systems, however, being supplied with filters that can be attached to pipes and taps.
Q: What is water softener?
A: water softener. n. 1. A substance used to reduce the concentration of calcium and magnesium ions in water, as to improve the lathering action of soaps and other cleansing agents.