The Best Samsung S5 Cell Phone of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,562 Reviews Scanned
- This is a GSM Unlocked device & will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon & Sprint
- See The World More Clearly with a 5.1in Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass
- Capture every moment with a 16 Megapixel Camera (5312 x 2988 pixels) w/ Phase-Detection, Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Store all your data - Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 2GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- GSM unlocked Phone. Will not work with CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint. Please check compatibility with your carrier before purchasing the device.
- Requires a Nano sim Card from the provider you plan to use the device with. The Sim Card must be an activated sim card.
- Frequencies Supported: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ; HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 ; LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700)
- 2600mAh Battery, Talk Time Up to 9 hours, Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs, Video Play Time up to 13 hrs, Internet Use Time on 3G: up to 11 hrs, on LTE: up to 12 hrs, on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- An easy-to-use Galaxy smartphone designed for your lifestyle. Shoot and share, on a simple camera with plenty of storage to keep your photos and videos. Browse and stream on the go
- With Unlocked by Samsung, you call the shots. Start with the Galaxy J3, chooseyour carrier, data plans, services, features and apps, so you can get your phoneexactly the way you want it.
- Our best Galaxy J3 camera yet easily captures crisp, bright memories on an 8MPmain camera and great selfies on a 5MP front camera.
- Feel the difference of a sleek Samsung design that fits comfortably in yourhand, bag or pocket. Easily scroll through photos and send texts on the 5in HDscreen.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10e with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10e is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10e can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size
- 5.0-inch Capacitive Touchscreen, 540 x 960 pixels with 16:9 screen ratio
- Android OS, Exynos7570 Quad, Quad-Core 1.4 GHz, Mali-T720
- 8MP Camera with AF, f/2.2, LED Flash & 5MP Front Camera with f/2.2
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- Removable 2600mAh Lithium Ion Capacity
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~576ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4 w/ TouchWiz UI
- Android OS
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS; NFC: Yes; Radio: Stereo FM Radio, RDS; USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- 5.1(inch) Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android OS, Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM (microSD Up to 256GB)
- 16 Megapixel Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, f/2.2, 31mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size w/ 2 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.4, 22mm lens, 1080p @ 30fps
- Processor: QuadCore 2.5 GHz Krait 400, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- Removable Lithium Ion 2800 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 inches, Weight: 5.11 oz
Last update on 2020-05-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Samsung S5 Cell Phone?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Samsung S5 Cell Phone? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Samsung S5 Cell Phone, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Samsung S5 Cell Phone available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Samsung S5 Cell Phone that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Samsung S5 Cell Phone?
- What benefits are there with buying an Samsung S5 Cell Phone?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Samsung S5 Cell Phone?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Samsung S5 Cell Phone, much less the best one?
- Which Samsung S5 Cell Phone are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Samsung S5 Cell Phone?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Samsung S5 Cell Phone, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Samsung S5 Cell Phone, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Samsung S5 Cell Phone. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Samsung S5 Cell Phone buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Samsung S5 Cell Phone currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Samsung S5 Cell Phone has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Samsung S5 Cell Phone?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Samsung S5 Cell Phone.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Samsung S5 Cell Phone objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Samsung S5 Cell Phone.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Samsung S5 Cell Phone, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Samsung S5 Cell Phone is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Samsung S5 Cell Phone information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Samsung S5 Cell Phone is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.