The Best Self Regulating Heat Cable of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,620 Reviews Scanned
- JHSF doesn't work unless the ambient tempture is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold envirent. HEATIT is regiered Tradmark by zhukeshi(We didn't authize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on platic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost prottion etc). Self regulang heting cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-asembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in theostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instrctions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-eficient. Protect pipes up to 2" in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Indtrial grade heat shrinkage tube for conection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the instalation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the themotat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the tempeture is below 37F, the thermtat will engize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issue
- Price For: Each Standards: UL Listed and CSA Certified Includes: Cable Only Features: Self Regulating, Automatically Adjust Heat Output Item: Self Regulating Heating Cable Voltage: 120 Watts per Foot @ 40F: 6 Amps per Foot @ 40F: 0.050 Max. Circuit Length: 200 ft. Cable Length: 250 ft. Mounting Location: Wet or Dry Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn't authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HTM self-regulating pipe heating cable system is designed for mobile home and other dry applications etc. Can be used on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipe freezing protection.
- ETL approved. Tinned copper braid as the out jacket as well as electrical ground. Self regulating heating cable just deliver the heat where is need. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Additional tools which you may need: High quality electrician’s tape such as HEATIT glass cloth tape, 1/2” thick fiberglass insulation with vapor seal, wire cutters or heavy scissors, Phillips#2 slotted screw drivers, Ruler or measuring tape.
- HEATIT HTM connection kit is necessary for the pipe freeze protection application. Please purchase this kit separately.
- Quick test: Once insulation is finished, plug the cable into a 120V AC outlet. Don’t use any of the water for about 1 hour. After that turn on the tap on HEATIT HTM protected pipe and test the water temperature. You should feel the slight warm from the water.Three year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issue
- ★ H&G lifestyles heat tape（120 volt, 8 watts/ft. self-regulating 158 °F=70℃） Designed to prevent ice build up, known as ice dams, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. Protect your roof from damage and leaking, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts.
- ★ Used for Metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles. Suitable for all roof and gutter configurations.
- ★ Heated wire for roof is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- ★ Easy to install; no maintenance required, Self-Regulating roof snow melt cable WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- ★ Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket. 100% screen rate and tinned copper core. More safe and more healthy; Self-regulating temperature design is energy-saving and safer, If you are not completely satisfied with H&G lifestyles heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact us
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Phone: 877-387-4218, or email us at email@example.com
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more; can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn't authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer, palm tree frost protection etc). Industrial grade self regulating heating cable. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Protect pipes up to 2 1/2” in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick or thicker insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather. If the ambient temperature is lower than -20°F(-29°C), please use 1” thick insulation material. ETL approved. 50 degrees F for pipe freeze protection.3 ft 18/3 cold lead with grounded plug.
- Roof deicing application: HEATIT JHSF1 was designed to prevent the ice dam formation not to melt the ice dams which were already formed. Please turn on the cable at the beginning of snowing. Can be used on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs, slate roofs, stone roofs, metal roofs, ceramic roofs, composite (tar and gravel) roofs and so on. Rated 10W/ft at 32°F (0°C) for roof deicing. For roof deicing application, you may need to buy clips and hangers separately.
- Designed to maintain water temperature in the supply piping system, reducing or eliminating the delay in obtaining hot water at each fixture. You don’t need to run showers or sinks for long periods of time to draw new hot water into the unit, which is a significant waste of water. Simply wrap the self regulating heating cable around your hot water lines within the house to provide you with instant hot water. It is an energy efficient and economical alternative to common re-circulation systems.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Two year limited warranty - If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issue.
- Prevents above ground residential water pipes from freezing
- Uses a self-regulating conductive core that reacts to changes in temperature
- As the environment becomes colder, cable resistance decreases and more heat is generated
- As the environment warms, cable resistance increases and less heat is generated
- 100' Frostex spool
- Self-regulating pipe heating system
- Provides flexible protection against pipe freeze-ups in even the most challenging applications
- Reduces power consumption when the pipe does not require freeze protection
- Ideal for use on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipes subject to freezing temperatures
- Length: 100' and rugged metal braided jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention. We are excited to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- USES: For use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more.
- HEAVY DUTY: Heat Tape Pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
- WARRANTY: Best-in-Industry 5 year warranty - ETL Listed - WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
- HEADS UP! Please don’t forget to order Radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product - visit www.heattapecalculator.com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
Last update on 2020-05-10 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Self Regulating Heat Cable?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Self Regulating Heat Cable? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Self Regulating Heat Cable, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Self Regulating Heat Cable available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Self Regulating Heat Cable that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Self Regulating Heat Cable?
- What benefits are there with buying an Self Regulating Heat Cable?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Self Regulating Heat Cable?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Self Regulating Heat Cable, much less the best one?
- Which Self Regulating Heat Cable are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Self Regulating Heat Cable?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Self Regulating Heat Cable, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Self Regulating Heat Cable, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Self Regulating Heat Cable. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Self Regulating Heat Cable buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Self Regulating Heat Cable currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Self Regulating Heat Cable has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Self Regulating Heat Cable?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Self Regulating Heat Cable.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Self Regulating Heat Cable objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Self Regulating Heat Cable.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Self Regulating Heat Cable, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Self Regulating Heat Cable is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Self Regulating Heat Cable information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Self Regulating Heat Cable is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.