The Best Shea Butter For Face of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,827 Reviews Scanned
- New and improved for 2020 - Worlds Best Quality - EXCLUSIVE EAST-AFRICAN SHEA: 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, and BPA Free! As soon as you touch your 8-oz jar of pure, cold-pressed, unrefined organic shea butter, you’ll know right away by the creamy texture that you’re holding East African shea butter in your hand, not West. Imported straight from a small fair-trade farm in Uganda, our pure unrefined Shea butter has up to 17x the healing power of common West African Shea.
- EVERYTHING YOUR SKIN DESIRES: With five fatty acids plus vitamins A, E, F and K, our organic raw shea butter is an all-around skin powerhouse. Not only do the oils, vitamins and minerals moisturize your skin, but more olien oil in our nilotica shea butter is far more effective than West African shea from Ghana at protecting your skin. This helps treat conditions like eczema and severe dry skin, while nourishing aged and damaged skin to return that vibrancy you thought was gone for good.
- FOR HAIR THAT SHINES: Massage our natural, unrefined shea butter into your hair to restore that lost luster and revitalize those depleted ends; it’s great for deep conditioning as well as fortifying natural hair. It also works wonders on your scalp – getting rid of dryness and irritation and working to repair the damage that sun, cold, and chemical styling products can do to this sensitive area.
- CERTIFIED AND RESPONSIBLY SOURCED FROM UGANDA: Not only is our Eastern African shea butter organic USDA certified, it has also earned fair trade certification from Ecocert, an organization dedicated to ensuring that African farmers and collectors are fairly compensated for their work. Our farm also provides free materials such as sugar, soap and mosquito nets to local farmers as well as healthcare including malaria drugs to the community at large. See our videos below to see the community.
- TRY IT FOR A MONTH: Whether you apply our organic East African Shea butter directly onto your skin or combine it with other oils to make a super-cream you won’t find in any store, we’re confident you’ll feel the difference immediately, as well as over time. If for any reason you’re not 100% happy with our product, just let us know within 30 days to receive a prompt refund or replacement. Feel the difference of rare Ugandan nilotica shea butter; click Add To Cart today!
- Contains: 1 x 16 oz. tub of raw Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics
- Deeply Moisturizes Dry Skin: Our raw Organic Shea Butter moisturizes skin, and helps soften and smooth dry areas.
- 100% Raw and Unrefined Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is 100% pure and unrefined to retain all of its beauty benefits – it is not a whipped body butter or shea butter lotion.
- Face and Body Butter for Dry Skin: Use Shea Butter on the face and body for long lasting moisture.
- Responsibly Made African Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is responsibly sourced from small family farms in Ghana and is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- MOISTURIZING FACE OIL: Skin Therapy Oil for Face delivers skin restorative oils for multi-purpose, anti-aging skin benefits with ten Pure Oils to help moisturize & smooth fine lines & wrinkles. Non-Comedogenic, hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested ; Free of parabens and phthalates
- SPECIAL FORMULA: Made with Cocoa Butter to moisturize, Retinol to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, Vitamin C to brighten skin & dark spots, & Cetesomate Complex for essential vitamins & nutrients.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated & beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter & Coconut Oil worldwide.
- CHOOSE WHAT'S REAL: Our beauty products & hair & skin treatments feature real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate & soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter.
- PALMER'S SKIN CARE: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, & Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils & soaps for hand & body, face, lip, sun care, hair care & pregnancy & stretch mark care.
- ✔ Contains: 1 x 8 oz. tub of raw Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics
- ✔ Deeply Moisturizes Dry Skin: Our raw Organic Shea Butter moisturizes skin and helps soften and smooth dry areas.
- ✔ 100% Raw and Unrefined Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is 100% pure and unrefined to retain all of its beauty benefits – it is not a whipped body butter or shea butter lotion.
- ✔Face and Body Butter for Dry Skin: Use Shea Butter on the face and body for long lasting moisture.
- ✔ Responsibly Made African Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is responsibly sourced from small family farms in Ghana and is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Ivory African Shea Butter 8oz
- Unrefined shea butter does not expires. Please keep in cool place.
- Ideal for dry to very dry skin
- Ideal for comfortable skin
- Ideal for nourishment
- Seals in Moisture
- Organic, 100% Pure, Non-GMO & Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- White Smooth Shea Butter for all hair textures and skin types - Great for moisturizing, reducing inflammation, skin smoothing, wrinkle reduction, eczema, blemishes, wound healing, sunburn, dermatitis
- Nourish, replenish, moisturize, and heal your hair and skin with this emollient rich beauty product
- Helps keep the skin in optimal health but also protect it from being damaged by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays | Also soothes dry skin and improves the skin’s elasticity
- Formulated from 100% Pure Raw African Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
- This African Shea Butter is ALL Natural and Pure - Imported from Ghana, Africa - Safe for the entire family
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Shea butter 1 lbs 100% Pure and Natural, Raw Unrefined Shea Butter.
- PURE ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals - No Added Scents or Preservatives. No Additives.
- BENEFITS: Unrefined Shea Butter is Loaded with Natural Vitamins A, E, Natural Antioxidants and Fatty Acids for Maximum Natural Moisturizing.
- USES: Our Soft and Creamy African Shea Butter Will Work Perfectly in Your DIY Soaps, Butters Lotions, Creams, Lip Balms Deodorants and Much More.
- USA MANUFACTURER: We Are The USA Manufacturer And Only Seller of the Mary Tylor Naturals Brand and We Stand Behind Each Product We Offer.
- Contains 1 - 5.2 ounce container of Fair Trade Certified Organic Shea Butter (Packaging may vary)
- It can be used anywhere you want to deeply hydrate and soothe your body, including your face and hair.
- Especially ideal for pregnant or nursing women, it absorbs quickly and helps heal irritated skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks, fine lines and scars.
- Deeply hydrates and soothes even the driest skin.
- Fair Trade Certified Organic Shea Butter helps reduce appearance of fine lines, scars, and stretch marks.
Last update on 2020-05-18 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Shea Butter For Face?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Shea Butter For Face? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Shea Butter For Face, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Shea Butter For Face available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Shea Butter For Face that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Shea Butter For Face?
- What benefits are there with buying an Shea Butter For Face?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Shea Butter For Face?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Shea Butter For Face, much less the best one?
- Which Shea Butter For Face are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Shea Butter For Face?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Shea Butter For Face, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Shea Butter For Face, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Shea Butter For Face. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Shea Butter For Face buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Shea Butter For Face currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Shea Butter For Face has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Shea Butter For Face?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Shea Butter For Face.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Shea Butter For Face objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Shea Butter For Face.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Shea Butter For Face, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Shea Butter For Face is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Shea Butter For Face information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Shea Butter For Face is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.