The Best Skyjo Ultimate Card Game of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,466 Reviews Scanned
- YOUR GOAL: Try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions!
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. SKYJO is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts (adults).
- FAST GAME START: Easy to learn game rules! Includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Count - Adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Estimate - Get used to chances. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
- PLAYERS: For 2 - 8 players. AGE: From age 8 and up. GAME DURATION: about 30 minutes. LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian. CONTENTS: 150 game cards, 1 game notepad, 1 manual. Made in Germany.
- SKYJO ACTION by MAGILANO is the new exciting card game for experienced SKYJO fans and those who want to become one. As with the classic SKYJO, the goal of the game is to achieve the lowest possible score. In addition to number cards, SKYJO ACTION also includes action cards and star cards, which give the players many new options to achieve this goal.
- ACTION CARDS bring various interesting options for action into the game, which reward tactical foresight and promote interaction between the players. Possible actions are, for example, double play, looking at face-down cards in a column or row, swapping cards in your own display, swapping cards with other players, action card thief, etc.
- STAR CARDS can be "converted" for a short moment into any number card that is in the same column or row as it is. Star cards thus help to collect triplets and quadruplets that have been reached and can be discarded with all their points.
- But simply collecting star cards in a row or column can be very rewarding, because if you manage to collect three or even four star cards in a complete column or row, you will receive 10 or even 15 minus points for your rating.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 2-8 players, AGE: from 8 years, GAME DURATION: approx. 30 to 40 minutes, LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese., MATERIAL: 150 playing cards, game block (100 pages), instructions. Made in Germany
- A FUN FILLED CARD GAME: “Rack-O” was originally released in 1956. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
- THE PLAY: Each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
- WINNING A ROUND: To go “Rack-O”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
- SCORING: the player who goes “Rack-O” first, scores 75 points. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
- CONTENTS: (1) 60 card deck of Rack-O cards, (4) plastic rack-o racks, instructions. For 2-4 players. Recommended ages 8+
- GRANDPA BECK KNOWS BEST: A passion for family time inspires these gamemakers
- CLASSIC STRATEGY GAME: Competitive play where the 1st to reach 1M in assets wins.
- FUN FOR ALL: Create lasting memories and playful competition anytime, anywhere.
- SIMPLE TO PLAY: Complete with simple-to-follow rules to get started right away.
- EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY FUN: Your fun is our mission with all our games.
- ⚡️ A FAST-PACED DISCARD GAME WITH A SURPRISING FINISH: Looking for a new card game for the whole family? Well, the original 3UP 3DOWN is PERFECT 👌 for kids, tweens, teens, adults, families, and friends who love family-friendly board games and card games (2-6 players/deck; ages 7+).
- 🏆 AWARD-WINNING FUN FOR EVERYONE: The goal in this family game is simply to get rid of your cards before your family and friends can. Pure fun for everyone from 7-year olds, all the way to the grandparents. If you can count to 10, you can play.
- 😮 THE SURPRISE is that three cards are not revealed until the very end - so you will need both strategy and luck | This innovative portable box of amusement is the perfect choice for parties, sleepovers, vacations, road trips, and summer camp. Have fun playing this exciting social card game everywhere! 🏖️
- ⌚️ EASY-TO-LEARN (3 minutes) AND QUICK-TO-PLAY (10 minutes) the best game for moms and dads that want their sons and daughters (and even neighbors and grandparents!) to spend some quality time together and laugh. 3UP 3DOWN helps everyone disconnect from electronics and build relationships. ✅ Gamers of all ages enjoy this quick, tabletop card game. Gets easily addictive with each player wanting to play again and again. Not just another quick play & forget card game that catches dust!
- ⭐️ MADE IN THE USA (please note some units in inventory were made in China, so colors and decorations may vary slightly. Each game includes 84 cards and English instructions) | For fun with more than 6 players, just add another deck. With two decks, this multiplayer party game can be enjoyed by up to 12 players! | Our discard game makes an awesome gift - the perfect stocking stuffer ● 3UP 3DOWN: “LET’S PLAY ANOTHER ROUND!”
- HOLE IN ONE: Play Nine, the Card Game of Golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- ALL AGES: Recommended for ages 8 and up, Play Nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- PLAY: Players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (Full play in description)
- ANY OCCASION: Perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, This match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 2-6 Players. Recommended for ages 8+. Includes 2 decks of premium Play Nine cards (108 Cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play time: 15-20 min.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills - Fun gameplay develops thinking skills like logical reasoning and visual perception.
- What you get - Swish includes 60 What you get transparent swish cards, and a game-go bag for easy cleanup and storage. For 2+ players aged 8+.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Award winner - Winner of the Parents' Choice Silver Award, Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award and Major Fun Award, also a Toy of the Year Nominee in 2012.
- Skip-Bo is the ultimate sequencing card game!
- Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order (2,3,4…).
- The Skip-Bo “wild” cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents.
- The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins!
- Includes 162 cards and instructions.
- It's the classic dice game now in a card game!
- Draw cards and play off your hand or other players' Hands to try to build the most points
- Watch out for Farkle cards-theyy make you stop and lose what you've built, but they earn you points later!
- For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up
- Includes 110 cards, rules
- New! More than 150 fresh, new, fun cards!
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn't seem so easy!
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
- The twisted timer makes a fun "zoooooop!" sound as the marbles race down
- For 3 or more players, ages 10 to adult
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Skyjo Ultimate Card Game?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Skyjo Ultimate Card Game? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Skyjo Ultimate Card Game, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Skyjo Ultimate Card Game available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Skyjo Ultimate Card Game that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Skyjo Ultimate Card Game?
- What benefits are there with buying an Skyjo Ultimate Card Game?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Skyjo Ultimate Card Game?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Skyjo Ultimate Card Game, much less the best one?
- Which Skyjo Ultimate Card Game are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Skyjo Ultimate Card Game?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Skyjo Ultimate Card Game, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Skyjo Ultimate Card Game, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Skyjo Ultimate Card Game. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Skyjo Ultimate Card Game buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Skyjo Ultimate Card Game currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Skyjo Ultimate Card Game has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Skyjo Ultimate Card Game?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Skyjo Ultimate Card Game.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Skyjo Ultimate Card Game objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Skyjo Ultimate Card Game.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Skyjo Ultimate Card Game, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Skyjo Ultimate Card Game is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Skyjo Ultimate Card Game information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Skyjo Ultimate Card Game is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.