The Best Sony E Mount 50Mm of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,184 Reviews Scanned
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm and filter diameter (mm) is 49 mm
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- "Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded"
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.8 max. aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field, Get close with 6.25” (0.16m) minimum focusing distance
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design, Focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter and focus-hold button
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.78”) and lightweight (8.3 oz.) for high mobility, Great for scenery and portraits as well as macro shots
- 7-blade circular aperture design produce beautiful bokeh. Angle of View (0.11 feet) : 47 degree
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.3 inches. Filter Thread Front: 55 mm
- for SONY E mirrorless cameras
- Aspheric glass for sharpness
- Includes shade
- f1.2 for beautiful bokeh rendering
- E Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format/Planar Optical Design
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22 with manual Focus Design
- Electronic Interface Transmits Lens Data
- All-Metal Barrel, Engraved Scales
- Weather-Resistant Lens Mount Gasket & Zeiss T Anti-Reflective Coating
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Sony E Mount Cameras
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) delivers high AF speed and extremely quiet performance
- IN THE BOX: Front Lens Cap - Rear Lens Cap - Lens Hood
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Sony E Mount Cameras - Sandisk Extreme PRO SDXC 128GB UHS-1 Memory Card
- Features an aluminum body for increased durability, a tripod mount, large & easy to read markings, and a long focus throw (200 Degree)
- Unified focus, aperture gear and T-stop scale positions among all Xeen by Rokinon lenses
- Xeen by Rokinon lenses all have a 11 bladed diaphragm & unified 114mm front diameters for use with standard matte boxes
- Angle of view 28.4⁰ on full frame cameras; 18.7⁰ on APS-C cameras; 19.0⁰ on Super 35 cameras & 14.4⁰ on MFT cameras
- weighs only 2.7 lbs.
- Superb optical performance, including both outstanding image quality and beautiful background Blur effects (bokeh), provided by fast f/2.8 aperture.
- Comfortably light weight (19.4 oz.) and compact (4.6 in). Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2.9 (Wide); 1:4 (Tele)
- Close-focusing; minimum object distance: 7.5 in at wide-angle setting and 15.3 in at the telephoto position.
- All-new “rxd” stepping motor AF unit is extremely quiet and therefore perfect for video capture.
- Moisture-resistant construction and fluorine coating for weather protection..Maximum Diameter:Φ73mm
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
- Lightest and most compact in its class of fast tele zooms for Sony full-frame mirrorless
- VXD linear motor focus mechanism delivers high-speed and high precision autofocus performance
- Superior optical design for uncompromised image quality
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and Zoom Lock switch
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
- Ultra-compact fast prime w/ G series lens quality and performance
- F2.5 max aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field
- Three Aspheric elements for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Aluminum exterior ensures a premium finish and durability
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for both full-frame and APS-C cameras
- Compact wide prime lens w/ stunning G Master bokeh and resolution
- F1.4 max aperture for extraordinary brightness and depth of field
- Two (XA) Extreme Aspheric elements for stunning resolution
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass element reduce chromatic aberration
- Nano AR coating II suppresses reflections, flare and ghosting
- 50mm wide aperture Prime lens with ZEISS Planar design, Center to corner sharpness with outstanding resolution, Bright F14 maximum aperture with excellent low light performance,Lens Groups / Elements:9 / 12
- Sony E-mount.Filter Diameter (mm): 72 mm.ZEISS T coating delivers superior contrast and resolution, 11-blade aperture and aspheric elements for gorgeous bokeh, 11-blade circular aperture for gorgeous bokeh
- 11-blade aperture and aspheric elements for smoothly defocused backgrounds, 12 Elements in 9 Groups with Advanced Aspheric and ED glass, Ring Drive SSM for fast, quiet and precise focusing
- Aperture ring with a selectable click ON/OFF switch, AF/MF switch for direct auto/manual focus control, Dust and moisture resistant for robust reliability. Focal Length- 50 mm. Minimum focus distance- 0.45 m (1.48 ft)
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded. Lens Groups / Elements is 5/7
- Focal Length: 55mm, Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19-11/16 inches (.50m)
- Lens Type: Fixed, E-mount Full Frame, Lens not zoomable
- Aperture (Min/Max): 22/1.8; Angle of View (35 mm): 43 °
- Featuring compact design, Light weight and outstanding image quality offered in sigma’s contemporary line
- N addition, this lens is characterized by smooth and quiet autofocus ideal for video shooting. Compatible with the Sony E mount fast Hybrid AF, it also achieves precise AF tracking.
- By using the face recognition or eye AF functions of the camera, focus Will continuously be on the face or the eye even if the subject Moves during the shoot.
- Max Focal Length: 19.7 Mm. Angle of View (DC) 28.5º
- Lens Type: Full Frame
- Completely redesigned and reengineered
- Exceptional image quality
- Incredible focal point sharpness when wide open
- Pairs well with pro-level dslr’s
- Mtf a1-tested
- Features Rokinon UMC anti-reflective coatings and three aspherical Lens elements
- Constructed of 9 Lens elements in 8 groups
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.47 ft.; filter size of 67mm
- Aperture range of f/1.4 - f/16 with 9 blade aperture
- Compatible with Sony E mount cameras
- Perfect for nature & event photography
- Large f/1.4 aperture for superb lowlight performance
- Compact size makes it very portable
- Fully accommodates Fast Hybrid AF
- Standard APO-LANTHAR 50mm F2 Lens - Lens Cap - Back Cover - Lens Hood - Voigtlander 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed and optimized for Sony E-mount full-frame cameras
- Excellent performance through the use of aspherical lens surfaces
- Extremely solid and durable construction
- Manual focus with focus peaking for precise focus
Last update on 2021-11-03 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Sony E Mount 50Mm?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Sony E Mount 50Mm? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Sony E Mount 50Mm, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Sony E Mount 50Mm available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Sony E Mount 50Mm that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Sony E Mount 50Mm?
- What benefits are there with buying an Sony E Mount 50Mm?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Sony E Mount 50Mm?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Sony E Mount 50Mm, much less the best one?
- Which Sony E Mount 50Mm are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Sony E Mount 50Mm?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Sony E Mount 50Mm, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Sony E Mount 50Mm, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Sony E Mount 50Mm. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Sony E Mount 50Mm buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Sony E Mount 50Mm currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Sony E Mount 50Mm has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Sony E Mount 50Mm?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Sony E Mount 50Mm.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Sony E Mount 50Mm objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Sony E Mount 50Mm.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Sony E Mount 50Mm, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Sony E Mount 50Mm is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Sony E Mount 50Mm information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Sony E Mount 50Mm is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.