The Best Super Nintendo Wireless Controller of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,267 Reviews Scanned
- 2.4GHz Wireless technology.Wireless range reach 24 feets
- rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, One charge last around 100 hours
- Press the key "Select" + "Start" , can help you get back main menu. No need reset on console for SNES,NES Console.
- USB Adapter for PC, Window Games or Android Devices with Game Emulator
- Declaration from ipremium: Our controller only works with original Mini SNES and Mini NES , the controller wont' pair with Clone Console. Also please notice the controller does not compatible with the consoles from the 80s and 90s
- 【Cordless Controller】2.4G wireless retro controller for your SNES classic edition(SNES mini) or SFC classic edition(SFC mini), not for the SNES of old version
- 【Rechargeable Gamepad】With built-in Lithium-Ion battery that can work continuously for long time
- 【Ergonomic Design】High quality retro controller available, designed with more attention and care
- 【Additional Feature】USB Adapter compatible with most emulators on Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi3 or Android devices by switching to X-input(Select+L+X) and D-input mode(Select+L+Y). Turbo function available(Press and hold Select+(A / B / X / Y) to turn on/off. Only for USB adapter
- 【NOTICE】Our controller only works with original SNES/NES Mini, they won't pair with Clone Consoles. Also please notice they are not compatible with the consoles from the 80s and 90s
- 2.4G wireless retro Controller for your SNES classic Edition or SFC classic Edition
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery built in
- Highest quality retro Controller available, designed with attention and care
- Includes SN30 2.4G Controller, 2.4G receiver and USB cable
- Premium build quality with comfortable, ergonomic retro design
- Compatible with all SNES models, as well as PC, Mac, and Android via Bluetooth
- Wireless up to 30 ft. via included Bluetooth dongle
- Built-in rechargeable (via Micro port) lithium-ion battery lasts about 6 hours
- Included Micro cable
- 2.4G wireless retro Controller for your original SNES/SFC system
- Includes 2.4G wireless dongle
- Lag Free ＆ rechargeable built-in Lithium Ion battery
- Includes 2.4G Controller, 2.4G receiver and USB cable
- 2.4G wireless SFC Controller for your SFC classic Edition or SNES classic Edition
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery built in
- Highest quality retro controller available, designed with attention and care
- Includes SF30 2.4G Controller, 2.4G receiver and USB cable
- Wireless:Through very stable 2.4GHz Wireless technology.Wireless range reach 10 Meters.
- Build in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery,Full charged last around 100 hours playing time.
- Press the key "Select" + "Start" , Convenient for you get back main menu. No need reset on console for SNES,NES Console.
- With two adapters: 2.4GHz adapter support the SNES Classic Edition / NES Classic Edition,and the USB adapter support you play PC, Android,Raspberry PI
- Read the instruction manual before using.
- Bluetooth wireless freedom
- Ergonomic design with standard button layout features motion controls and advanced gaming Buttons
- LEDs for power, button mapping, player number and low battery warning
- Includes 2 AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Official Licensed Product with 2 year limited warranty
- Notice: Please press and hold the "START"+"SELECT"+"UP" button for 1s (enter into Pairing Mode) when first use on your device. You may restart game (or switch input mode on android device) after finishing input settings.
- With 2.4G receiver for increase gaming expierence with Nintendo Mini SNES Classic(SNES Mini) / NES Classic(NES Mini) / SFC Classic(SFC Mini) Console（NOT for SNES) . Play cord-free up to 30 feet away. Plug and play, no extra drive needed.(Does not work with copied console.)
- USB adapter compatible with PS Classic Mini and most emulators on Windows, Raspberry Pi. Turbo fuction available(Press and hold Selct+(A / B / X / Y) to turn on/off. Only for USB adapter)
- Build-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery charged by micro-USB cable, energy-saving and environmental protection.
- For any quality issue: If you are unhappy or unsatisfied with this product, please do contact us via message and we are happy to assit with any issues you may have. We can send you a new replacement!
- 【Rechargeable and Ultra-low Power Design】The wireless controller is built-in rechargeable battery and can be used continuously for around 100 hours after fully charged without frequent charging. With ultra-low power consumption design, it can automatically shut down if no operation within 10 minutes to save power! Please read the user manual before use it. NOTE: If any question, CONTACT us through your Amazon order.
- 【Perfect for NES Console and PC】Perfectly compatible with Nintendo classic Mini Edition released in 2016. You can also play games on PC(windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS, Not compatible with MacOS Catalina) through the included USB 2.4G wireless receiver. Even if no game console, you can relive those classic games through installing the game emulator.
- 【Plug and Play & Sensitive Buttons】No extra driver needed! Just need pairing once, it will connect automatically next time. Super sensitive buttons for precision control to give you authentic retro gaming to your fingertips! Support Joypad and Gamepad controller to plug into the console simultaneously of your NES edition system!
- 【Superior 2.4G Wireless Experience】2.4G wireless connection, no lag, simple pairing and stable operation. Wireless connection can completely get rid of the shackles of wire to allow you free to play games at any place within 10m wireless connection range.
- 【Package List and Customer Service】Wireless controller *2, NES 2.4G wireless receiver *2, PC 2.4G wireless receiver *2, USB charging cable *2, User Manual*1, if any quality problem, please contact us in the first time, we will respond with 24 hours during workday!
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Super Nintendo Wireless Controller?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Super Nintendo Wireless Controller? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Super Nintendo Wireless Controller, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Super Nintendo Wireless Controller available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Super Nintendo Wireless Controller that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Super Nintendo Wireless Controller?
- What benefits are there with buying an Super Nintendo Wireless Controller?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Super Nintendo Wireless Controller?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Super Nintendo Wireless Controller, much less the best one?
- Which Super Nintendo Wireless Controller are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Super Nintendo Wireless Controller?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Super Nintendo Wireless Controller, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Super Nintendo Wireless Controller, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Super Nintendo Wireless Controller. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Super Nintendo Wireless Controller buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Super Nintendo Wireless Controller currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Super Nintendo Wireless Controller has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Super Nintendo Wireless Controller?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Super Nintendo Wireless Controller.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Super Nintendo Wireless Controller objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Super Nintendo Wireless Controller.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Super Nintendo Wireless Controller, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Super Nintendo Wireless Controller is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Super Nintendo Wireless Controller information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Super Nintendo Wireless Controller is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.