The Best synology 415+ of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best synology 415+ of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,154 Reviews Scanned
- 4GB DDR3L-1866 memory, expandable up to 8GB; Scalable up to 9 drives with Synology DX517
- Quad-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine; Dual 1GbE LAN with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Encrypted sequential throughput at over 225 MB/s reading and 221 MB/s writing
- Advanced file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
- Dual-channel H.265/H.264 4K video transcoding on the fly. Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F).Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 56 TB (14 TB drive x 4) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Synology DiskStation DS918+, made for a variety of server roles such as backup, file storage, email servers, and domain controllers!
- Intel Celeron J3455 Quad-Core 1.5GHz 2MB CPU; 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3L Synology SDRAM; 8TB (4 x 2TB) SATA III Solid State Drives for Ultra Fast Storage; 2 x RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port (with Link Aggregation / Failover support); 2 x USB 3.0 Port; 1 x eSATA Port
- Features: Security Advisor, AES 256-bit Encryption, 2 Factor Authentication, Cloud Station Suite, 4K Multimedia Server role, Desktop Backup, Surveillance Station role, Collaboration Suite, and many more
- Synology NAS chassis comes in a sealed box.
- Hard drives and memory upgrades included separately NOT installed, installation required.
- 64-bit dual-core 1.4GHz processor
- Over 112 MB/s encrypted sequential reading throughput and 87 MB/s encrypted sequential writing throughput
- Over 40 TB raw single volume capacity.Noise Level 20.6 dB(A)
- Supports up to 16 IP cameras
- Accelerated Performance: 174% higher 4K random read IOPS and 76% faster sequential write speeds compared to its predecessor
- Maximize Performance: Turbocharge HDD arrays by 20x or more without occupying drive bays using dual built-in M.2 slots for NVMe SSD cache
- Easy Expansion: Scale-up on-demand to 16 drives with two DX517 expansion units
- Includes Everything to Protect Your Data: Back up critical data to and from public clouds, Windows PCs and servers, virtual machines, and data on the NAS with Synology Active Backup suite, Hyper Backup, and Snapshot Replication
- Ready for 10GbE: Add in a 10GbE SFP+ or RJ-45 NIC to instantly increase network bandwidth based on your existing infrastructure
- Small footprint, feature-rich personal cloud storage designed for 2.5” drives
- Dual-core CPU with hardware encryption engine
- Dual LAN with link aggregation support
- Over 170.23 MB/s reading, 77.62 MB/s writing
- Easy to use web operating system on any browsers. Compatible Drive Type: 2.5" SATA HDD (Up to 12.5mm drive height),2.5" SATA SSD
- High-performance 1-bay NAS for small offices and home users
- Sequential throughput at over 113 MB/s reading and 112 MB/s writing
- 64-bit quad-core 1.4GHz processor
- Access and sync your files seamlessly from network, Check Synology website for full software features
- Increases system performance
- Compatible with Apple iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) iMac17, 1 only
- All memory stick modules extensively tested at the component and function level
- Meets or exceeds, Apple's quality standards and requirements
- Easy installation
- Powerful and scalable 6-bay NAS optimized for data-intensive work environment. File or folder level data restoration makes data recovery fast and flexible
- Quad-core, 2.1 GHz CPU with AES-NI support and 4GB DDR4 memory, expandable up to 32GB; Outstanding performance at over 1,550 MB/s reading and 580 MB/s writing
- Boost IOPS system performance with M.2 SSD cache by using optional M2D17 adapter card
- PCIe 3.0 slot for optional 10GbE add-on card; Four built-in 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.Maximum Single Volume Size:108 TB
- Online volume expansion
- Dedicated local backup solution
- Hot-swappable drive tray design.Noise Level: 21.5 dB(A)
- Synchronized system operation with Disk Station. Screwless drive tray design reduces the time needed for system setup
- Applied models: DS1817+, DS1517+, DS1817, DS1517
- 1.7GHz Dual-core processor for fast, uncompromising performance. Coverage area - 3,000 square feet
- Powerful 4x4 802.11ac wave 2 radios with MU-MIMO and up to 2.53Gbps breakthrough wireless speeds
- Smart Connect for seamless transition between maximum speed or range
- Hardware accelerated Layer 7 traffic control and monitoring
- Dual WAN capable for load balancing and failover support ; Operating Temperature 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
Last update on 2021-04-08 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best synology 415+?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great synology 415+? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching synology 415+, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest synology 415+ available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for synology 415+ that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an synology 415+?
- What benefits are there with buying an synology 415+?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective synology 415+?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any synology 415+, much less the best one?
- Which synology 415+ are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about synology 415+?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding synology 415+, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for synology 415+, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible synology 415+. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an synology 415+ buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available synology 415+ currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of synology 415+ has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an synology 415+?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your synology 415+.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade synology 415+ objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their synology 415+.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an synology 415+, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an synology 415+ is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining synology 415+ information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding synology 415+ is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.