The Best Tone Generator Wire Tracer of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,361 Reviews Scanned
- Tone and trace wire on non active networks; SmartTone technology provides 5 distinct tones for exact pair identification; Battery : 9 Volt alkaline
- Sends a loud tone upto 16 kilometer (10 miles) in most cables and provides 5 distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs
- Precise SmartTone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification, replaceable tip
- Pro3000 unfiltered probe with ergonomic sleek design, loud speaker is audible in noisy locations, 3.5 millimeter headphone jack
- Push button switch selects Solid, Alt and Off
- Includes a professional grade tone generator and tracing probe for non-active wiring
- Toner-Pro features 5 distinct tone cadences, transmits 1,000+ feet
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone and RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair
- Toner-Pro tests for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled LEDs
- Application: wire-tracer is a must-have Tester for audio/video Installer and data COM technicians
- Design: adaptor plugs include: RJ-45, RJ-11, Coax, automotive fuse blade and insulated Clamps
- Design: adjustable sensitivity and positively identifies a single wire when multiple wires are routed in close proximity
- Design: operates from (2) AAA batteries for the transmitter and (4) LR44 batteries for the receiver (included)
- Features: audible and visual indication and an auto-shutoff after 45 minutes
- Professional Wire Tracker. It can help you quickly find the target line in many pairs. It is suitable for tracking RJ45 internet cable, RJ11 telephone line and other metal wire in low electricity. Please note that it can not be used to track wires with high electricity ( maximum currents for emitter and receiver are 10mA and 30mA respectively, and maximum voltage is 10V ). Besides, you may need two 9V laminated cells, which are NOT included in the packaging of this item.
- Network Cables Verifying. Plug one side of the cable into the emitter and the other side into the receiver. Select "Network" to check and verify whether the network cables are good or not. No need of network tester.
- Wire Tracking. It can trace not only Ethernet LAN wires, but also electrical and speaker wires when connecting to the alligator clip. In this situation, the wires must be in power-off status, otherwise the units will be damaged. It is recommended to stripe down some of the wires when connecting through the clip. Select "SCAN". Emitter works properly if the "SCAN" indicator is on. Use the receiver to find target wires. No need of multi-testers.
- Telephone Line Test. The work of the telephone line of the detection of various states, only the transmitter can be detected, such as determining TIP or PING line, to determine the work of the telephone line idle, ringing and off-hook state.
- Additional Earphone & Equipped Lamp. In a noisy environment, you can put on the earphones to accurately find the target cable through comparing the strength of "beep beep" sound. Adjust the volume knob to make the volume proper and avoid being interfered. At night or in a dark environment, you can turn on the illuminating lamp, which can be helpful during operating.
- FIND WIRES QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY - Detect wires in a range of applications including buried wires (including single strand, broken wires, etc.),
- SAVE TIME AND BE SAFE - Thanks to the tone signal you will track your cable quickly and you don't have to take the risk of not knowing exactly where your wires are located
- FLEXIBLE USAGE - Thanks to the CONT mode you can check for short and open circuits, and the RJ11 connector lets you test telephone systems easily
- ADJUSTABLE - Adjustable sensitivity for differentiating wires in close proximity and avoid false detection
- NO RISK - One-year warranty and friendly customer service from seller TrueToSource!
- Identify wire pairs, check continuity & test telephone line polarity
- 20 degree C to 550 degree C ( 4 degree f to 1022 degree f) in two ranges
- Adjustable sensitivity control improves wire identification and eliminates false detection
- Easily trace wires from source to termination
- Good Durability: This Tone Generator Kit is made of high quality materials, durable, wear resistant and corrosion resistant
- High Reliable and Effiency Performance: Insulated probes and built-in speakers are effective in avoiding short-circuiting of conductors and make it safer to use.
- Widely Measurement Areas:This 200EP Inductive Amplifier is widely used for cable and wire maintenance. The measurement area includes line tracking, short circuit test, and clear/busy/ringing identification.
- Clamp Mode: For non-terminal cables, the clamp mode can be used for direct measurements as well as telephone and network line measurements.
- Accurate and Simple Operation: You can choose continuous or adjustable generator, the method is simple, and the test result is accurate.
- Trace wire paths and identify cables in all common wiring systems
- Diagnose common problems in telephone, data, and security wiring
- Check for open or shorted wire pairs and confirm the presence of telephone service
- Simple operation with audible and visual tone signal indication; provides two distinct tone signatures and LED tone proximity indicator illumination
- Includes tracing probe, tone generator, modular plug, alligator test leads, RJ1145, socket adapter, and nylon carrying pouch (may include Greenlee pouch)
- Professional grade tone generator for non-active wiring
- For use with Probe-Pro Tracing Probe (VDV500-123) required (sold separately)
- Five distinct tone cadences
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone or RJ45 data jacks to tone individual conductors or wire pairs
- ▲ MULTIFUNCTION WIRE TRACING - Fast to locate the breakpoint without wire's cover damage, find the required line among numerous ones, perfect for tracking RJ11, RJ45, cables or other metal wire (via adapter)；And also with the Battery（10V-110V） positive and negative measurements function
- ▲NETWORK & TELEPHONE LINE TEST - The Line Finder testes physical connection status of network cable, such as open circuit, short connection, miswire and reverse connection; Use the emitter to test the status of working of telephone lines (such as judging TIP or RING line), test the line level, positive and negative polarity detection; Adjust the volume of receiver by pressing the volume rotary knob
- ▲WIRE TRACKER - The Line Finder can trace not only Ethernet LAN wires, but also electrical and speaker wires when connecting to the alligator clip; In this situation, the wires must be in power-off status, otherwise the units will be damaged; It is recommended to stripe down some of the wires when connecting through the clip; Select "SCAN"; Emitter works properly if the "SCAN" indicator is on; Use the receiver to find target wires
- ▲EARPHONES DESIGN&TWO LED Light - With a pair of Earphone, you can just connect the earphone to the headset jack of receive to get clear information in a noise environment; Notice that if the sound is low, you should check whether the battery is powered off or not, and the LED flashlight allows operation in dark situation
- ▲PACKAGE CONTENT - TACKLIFE CT03 Wire Tracker Emitter, TACKLIFE Wire Tracker Receiver, RJ45 Adapter Cable, Crocodile Adapter Cable, 9V Batteries, Earphone, Black Case, English User's Manual, 24-Month Service Card.✚FREEBIE:A free high-quality cloth bag
Last update on 2020-05-15 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Tone Generator Wire Tracer?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Tone Generator Wire Tracer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Tone Generator Wire Tracer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Tone Generator Wire Tracer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Tone Generator Wire Tracer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Tone Generator Wire Tracer?
- What benefits are there with buying an Tone Generator Wire Tracer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Tone Generator Wire Tracer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Tone Generator Wire Tracer, much less the best one?
- Which Tone Generator Wire Tracer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Tone Generator Wire Tracer?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Tone Generator Wire Tracer, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Tone Generator Wire Tracer, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Tone Generator Wire Tracer. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Tone Generator Wire Tracer buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Tone Generator Wire Tracer currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Tone Generator Wire Tracer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Tone Generator Wire Tracer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Tone Generator Wire Tracer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Tone Generator Wire Tracer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Tone Generator Wire Tracer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Tone Generator Wire Tracer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Tone Generator Wire Tracer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Tone Generator Wire Tracer information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Tone Generator Wire Tracer is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.