The Best Weight Cage Power Rack of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,523 Reviews Scanned
- Your purchase includes One Fitness Reality Super Max Power Cage with two chrome dual mounted safety bars and two chrome lock-on safety. Olympic bar, weight plates and bench are not included
- Cage dimensions – 50.5” L x 46.5” W x 83.5” H | Set up weight – 133.5 lbs. | Carton dimensions – 79” L x 13” W x 10” H | Carton weight – 148 lbs. | Weight capacity – 800 lbs. | Bar dimensions – 2” x 2”
- Ideal for squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses and other strength training exercises
- Each pair of bars can handle a weight capacity of 800 lbs and are adjustable to 19 height levels to give you a total range of work out positions
- At the back of the Power cage, two rear stability bars are added to provide solid-state performance while performing strength-training exercises
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
- 【EXCELLENT QUALITY】 Constructed with high quality steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2'' X 2'' frame with 12 adjustable height levels offers greater stability throughout and meets your workout needs. High tensile strength steel coated cable and easy-glide 2” x 2” chrome guide rail for smooth operation.
- 【WEIGHT CAGE DETAIL】Assemble dimension: 85''x50''x43''; Product weight: 137 Pounds; Come with clearly install instruction and we suggest at least 2 people assemble it. Landmine and barbell row holder fits 2" Olympic bar, full 360 degrees swivel with up and down directions.
- 【INCLUDE ADDED ATTACHMENT】This Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars, and BONUS J-Hooks Also the high and low row pulley systems with steel coated cable(the weight plates holder can hold Olympic or standard weight plates), one 35” bar, and one 12” low row bar attachments with foam grips. A Landmine with a barbell row holder. Every attachment you can see in the first picture is all included!!
- 【BODY BUILDING】Builds muscles on your whole body with a variety of exercises such as Wide & Narrow Lat Pull-down, Bench press, Squat, Deadlifts, Bicep Curl, Triceps Extensions, Pull-ups, Chin-ups Dips and more.
- 【BRAND SUPPORT】ER KANG is a professional fitness brand and committed to designing and manufacturing the best home gym equipment. If there is any question about this weight cage, please feel free to contact us, we are always here for you. NOTE: Item will be shipped in two packages(which may be not arrived at the same time)
- 1500 lbs of real weight capacity with 2" x 3" tubular steel frame construction. A BONUS pair of J-Hooks included
- Two adjustable 2"x 20" high Density rubber grip dip handles with user weight capacity of 600 lbs; Rubber strip covered safety bars prevents scratches, denting and any loud banging noises
- Two 11.5" safety bars and two 35.5" dual mounted safety bars with each set combined weight capacity of 1500 lbs. Compatible with 7' Olympic bars
- 2 height position adjustable multi-grip chin up/pull up bars with a weight capacity of 600 lbs. Predrilled holes for bolting the Cage to any floor
- Included Olympic lat pull down and low row cable attachment for strengthening the upper back, shoulders and arms
- 💪STABLE CONSTRUCTION:2" x 2" steel frame ensures a stable construction for years of use, assembled dimensions:56"*47.6"*85.8"(L*W*H)
- 💪STANDARD ACCESSORIES:Solid steel chrome multi-grip pull up bar, lat bar and low row curl bar and 4 weight holder bars
- 💪10 EXTRA ACCESSORIES FOR FREE: 2 safety bars, 2 solid steel chrome adjustable weight bar supports, 2 dip handles, 2 clip collars, 2 adaptor sleeves for 2” Olympic plates
- 💪HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: 21 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 17.5" to 68", extra marked numbers for better height recognition
- 💪HIGH AND LOW PULLEYS: The high and low pulleys offer a wide range of upper and lower body exercises for a strong and confident physique. Build up your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and abdomen using the cable pulleys to target all muscles
- This all-in-one gym equipment features a variety of fitness exercises to tone and strengthens the core, thighs, arms, and legs. It’s a combination of a Smith machine, pull-up bar, cable crossovers, and a leg developer.
- Power-up your upper body muscles with the Smithstyle press bar and cable crossovers, and strengthen the lower body muscles with the leg developer.
- This multi-functional machine will help you target the different body parts. For the chest and shoulders area, you may do some crossover workouts through the steel aircraft cable system, pull-up bars, and cross pulleys.
- For thighs and legs training, the bottom pulley and leg developer allow you to target the hams, quads, and glutes.
- SM-4008 features a removable utility bench to have a full range of strength exercises. The workout bench has a padded seat that is adjustable to multiple different positions
- MADE FOR YOUR FITNESS GOALS: This heavy-duty power rack cage system and weight rack is built for the pros. The system has a wide walk-in frame design for lateral movement exercises
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRAINING CIRCUIT: Whether you need a pull-up bar or a squat rack, this power tower is as flexible as you are. Our cage racks are compatible with most Olympic weight plates and your Olympic barbell
- BUILT FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHTS: This cage system can hold up to 800 lbs. You can store your weights on the weight-plate storage posts and optionally mount this tower to the floor using the 4 included floor anchors
- SAFETY WITH ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: This station includes dip-bar attachments, weight-bar safety catches and full-length safety rods, interchangeable band pegs, and built-in anchors for optimal stability
- FLEXIBLE FOR YOUR WORKOUT: This isn't your average weight bench with weights and a bar set. Test out the squat rack, or do a few rounds on the pull-up bar stand. Say goodbye to a standard weight bench
- 🔥【Steel Frame Structure & Waterproof Assured】50x50mm square steel guarantee capacity weight at most 1000 lbs and 300lbs for pull-up bars. Removable parts with 44.2in(L) x 52.5in(W) x 84.6in(H) but in weights no more than 95 lbs. Though 1 person it is easy to install. All Q235 premium steels are painted and pickled, not easy to rust. MaxKare assure the best exercise experience for you.
- 🔥【4 Foot Plugs & Stable Reinforcement】4 rubber feet reinforce the hardness of the performance, in the meantime protect the floor from scratches. Two fixing rods help fix the four uprights so that the power cage will not shake. Choose us, choose guarantee.
- 🔥【Adjustable & Compatible】19 holes for safety bars contain your own customized accessories and ensure all kinds of posture (including Curls Squats Shrugs Pull-ups Push-ups etc.)needs, built in pull up bar with multi grip position - work your back, biceps, ABS etc, activating separately all your muscle.
- 🔥【16 Flat Gasket & 8 Anti-loosening Nuts】16 triangular steel plate firm the structure. 8 screws perfectly connect the base tubes and four stand tubes, so you don't have to worry about the shaking. More details make sure the stability under control. Under High-intensity exercise the parts can never loosing. For your safety we concerned more.
- 🔥【Reliable & Clear Installation Instruction】Special remind you not to lock all the screws when installing the power cage, so as not to cause the subsequent components to fail to install. Please follow the steps from the instruction additionally provided to you. One purchase, long-term enjoyment.
- 1200 lbs weight capacity. Heavy-duty 2" x 2" 13 gauge tubular steel frame construction. TWO BONUS pairs of steel J-Hooks included(TWO small and TWO large hooks). Four bolt holes come with every foot of the cage, you can bolt your power rack to floor easily. Quality and safety gauranteed.Packaged in two box.
- Dimension: 47 L x 47 W x 88 H inches.(Takes up 48” x 58” of the floor, pull-up bar is 89 inches off the ground.) Total weights: 138 pounds. The cage is designed with a large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. Inside cage dimension: 43 W x 42 D inches.
- Multi-position over head pull up grip bars for building your arm, shoulder and back muscle groups with variety of exercises. Pull-up bar diameter: 1.25 inches.
- 26 adjustable height levels for the J-Hooks. J-Hooks are Compatible with 7' Olympic bars,rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.User height up to 6’4".
- Expand the power cage by adding Olympic bars (not included) and Fitness Reality utility bench (not included), perfect for exercises of Squats, Curls, Shrugs, Pull-ups, Flat Bench Press etc.Easily equip an adjustable bench to your power rack, and give additional exercise variety. A power rack is a great addition to your home gym that can complement your other tools.
- SPACE SAVING: Murphy Rack Fold In takes up little space when folded in. Great for turning your garage or extra room in your house into a home gym while only taking up little wall space. Save floor space by folding the rack onto the wall. FOLDED IN: 49"(w) x 90"(h) x 6.75" FOLDED OUT: 49" x 90" x 27.5"
- INSTALLATION: We designed this to make installation as easy as possible. This mounts to your wall studs, 16 inches or 24 inches on center, without needing to purchase any extra material. Detailed instructions and ALL hardware needed is included.
- PULL UP BAR: With the ease of only 2 twist pins, you are able to adjust the pull up bar to your desired height up to 90 inches.
- STRENGTH: Uprights are made of 14 gauge steel with 10mm J-Cups making this rack able to hold 1000lbs. Every piece is powder coated black for added strength and durability
- PRx Performance: Buy from a trusted company back by Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank. (Season 7 Episode 19). Pair this rack with our 2x3 spotter arms and wall mounted folding bench press for the complete home gym setup.
Last update on 2021-01-14 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Weight Cage Power Rack?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Weight Cage Power Rack? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Weight Cage Power Rack, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Weight Cage Power Rack available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Weight Cage Power Rack that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Weight Cage Power Rack?
- What benefits are there with buying an Weight Cage Power Rack?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Weight Cage Power Rack?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Weight Cage Power Rack, much less the best one?
- Which Weight Cage Power Rack are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Weight Cage Power Rack?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Weight Cage Power Rack, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Weight Cage Power Rack, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Weight Cage Power Rack. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Weight Cage Power Rack buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Weight Cage Power Rack currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Weight Cage Power Rack has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Weight Cage Power Rack?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Weight Cage Power Rack.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Weight Cage Power Rack objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Weight Cage Power Rack.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Weight Cage Power Rack, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Weight Cage Power Rack is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Weight Cage Power Rack information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Weight Cage Power Rack is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.