The Best Yang Ylang Essential Oils of 2023 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,148 Reviews Scanned
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC - Ylang Ylang is soothing, comforting and romantic with a pleseant, floral scent that promotes relaxation and inspires romance. A soothing aroma to help you catch some zzzzzzs or keep calm during a stressful day.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of plant's flowering tops. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OILS FOR DIFFUSER. Our therapeutic-grade ylang-ylang oil evokes a sweet, floral scent that gently unwinds for daily tranquility. Add 4-5 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil into a diffuser, 30 mins before bed.
- RESTORE HEALTHIER HAIR. Our ylang ylang essential oil for hair is an organic remedy that nurtures the scalp to enhance hair growth and hydrate dry, damaged hair. Use 3-4 drops of ylang ylang oil for hair with a carrier oil on hair for best results.
- HYDRATES & BALANCES SKIN. Gentle on the face, ylang ylang essential oil for skin hydrates dry skin while balancing oil production for sweeter complexions. Use 1-2 drops of ying yang essential oil with carrier oil or facial moisturizer.
- A SOFT, FLORAL SCENT FOR DIY RECIPES. Create a variety of handmade products with organic ylang ylang essential oil, such as ylang ylang oil shampoos, skincare, candles, roll-on and DIY spray for sweeter routines.
- BLENDS WELL WITH OTHER SCENTS. Our pure ylang ylang essential oil blends well with many cold pressed carrier oils and essential oils such as lavender and cedarwood. Make a customized diffuser blend by mixing 2 drops with lavender essential oil.
- A FLORAL, SWEET SCENT PERFECT FOR UNWINDING. 100% pure Ylang ylang essential oil for skin spells sweet, sweet relaxation for the body and mind. Diffuse 3-4 drops during the day, or before bedtime for peaceful dreams.
- A SWEET ADDITION TO HAIR GROWTH REGIMENS. Nourish and strengthen dry, brittle strands with ylang ylang oil for hair growth. Mix 3-4 drops of ying yang essential oil with hair oil and smooth over hair.
- ELEVATE SKINCARE FOR YOUTHFUL, GLOSSY SKIN. Oil ylang ylang is a perfect addition to enhance skincare products. Just add 1-2 drops of ylang ylang essential oil for skin to face oil or cream.
- ADD YANG YANG ESSENTIAL OIL TO DIY SELF-CARE PRODUCTS. Reap the many benefits of ylang ylang by adding it to DIY products; such as ylang ylang essential oils for diffuser, soap making, candles, etc.
- 100% NATURAL, CRUELTY-FREE & NO NASTIES. Turn heads and captivate hearts with the sweetness of 100% pure ylang-ylang essential oil. Use as a perfume by dabbing ylang ylang essential oil onto neck and wrist.
- Certified Organic Ylang Ylang Oil - Cliganic organic essential oils are proudly USDA organic certified to ensure ultimate quality and integrity.
- 100% Pure, Single Ingredient Oil - Cliganic organic essential oils are a single-ingredient product. No synthetic additives, ever.
- Multipurpose Essential Oil – Cliganic essential oils are suitable for aromatherapy diffuser and have many other great uses and benefits.
- 3rd Party Tested for Purity - Each batch is being tested for purity by a 3rd Party Independent Lab.
- Non-GMO Certified, Vegan & Cruelty-Free - Free from additives, Cliganic aromatherapy oils are proudly non-gmo project verified, certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Skin Care: Add 1-2 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil into 50g skin care products like toner/serum/creams, mixed well and apply on face every morning and evening.Essential oil ylang ylang helps balance skin oils and promotes healthy skin .
- Mood Lift and Refreshing: Add 5-8 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil to the diffuser or humidifier, and the ylang ylang essential oil will spread into the air, helps with refreshing and improve concentration.
- Ylang Ylang Oil for Perfume,Soap and Candle Making: Add a few drops of homemade candles, soap, lotion, or shampoo for a wonderfully scented homemade ylang ylang product.It has a sooth scent just right and lingering,perfect for DIY fragrant projects.
- Safer：The ylang ylang essential oil we make is steam distilled from ylang ylang flowers, and tested for purity and composition by GC/MS, MSDS, COA, IFRA, etc.
- About HIQILI：We're here to support you in your pursuit of natural wellness by providing pure, sustainably sourced essential oils, natural aromatherapy products, and the resources you need to feel informed and confident.
- Wonderful Scent: MAYJAM essential oils are highly concentrated liquid derived from plants' flowers, leaves or other parts, which will provide you with a pure and pleasant aroma. The scents of essential oils are extremely rich, complex and long lasting.
- Widely Use: Except to be used in aromatherapy diffusers, MAYJAM essential oils could also be used in making soap, candle, bath bomb, etc. You can enjoy yourself in crafting at the same time.
- Thoughtful Design: Each Ylang Ylang essential oil is bottled in 100ML amber glass bottle to help keep the fragrance lasting. It also comes with a premium quality glass dropper to help you get the exact amount you desire.
- Ideal Gifts: With elegant packaging, MAYJAM essential oils are ideal as gifts for your families or friends for their Birthday, Christmas, Father's Day, Mother's Day or other holidays.
- Confident Purchase: MAYJAM is committed to providing customers with high quality products and services. If you are not satisfied completely with your purchase, please let us know and we will be happy to replace it or issue you a full refund.
- FOR RESTLESS, STRESSED MINDS. Therapeutic grade ylang-ylang essential oil is commonly used to soothe stress and calm minds. Diffuse 2 drops of ylang ylang essential oils for diffuser for 30 minutes.
- FOR FULLER HAIR GROWTH. Organic ylang ylang oil for hair reduces greasiness to promote healthier growth. Massage 3 drops of ylang ylang essential oil for hair and scalp with shampoo or carrier oil.
- RESTORES SUPPLE SKIN. Ylang ylang essential oil for skin immensely hydrates skin, leaving it feeling smooth and non-greasy. Apply 2 drops of ying yang essential oil on face with a moisturizer.
- A SWEET SCENT FOR DIY. Ylang ylang oil adds a sweet, subtle scent to handmade DIY recipes. Add 2 drops of organic ylang ylang essential oil to make scented candles, perfume roll on and cleaning spray.
- BLENDS WELL WITH CARRIER OILS. Ylang ylang essential oil works wonderfully with cold pressed carrier oils such as argan and jojoba. Blend 2 drops with a carrier oil to make a soothing face serum.
- INSTILL A SENSE OF PEACE. Ylang ylang essential oil organic is known to create a calming ambiance when diffused. Diffuse 2 drops of ylang ylang essential oils for diffuser for 30 minutes.
- FOR FULLER-LOOKING HAIR. Organic ylang ylang essential oil may improve the appearance of healthier-looking hair. Massage 3 drops of ylang ylang essential oil for hair and scalp with shampoo or carrier oil.
- SUPPLE-LOOKING COMPLEXIONS. Ylang ylang essential oil for skin hydrates skin for smooth, non-greasy-looking complexions. Apply 2 drops of ylang ylang organic essential oil on face with a moisturizer.
- A SWEET SCENT FOR DIY. Ylang ylang oil organic adds a sweet, subtle scent to handmade DIY recipes. Add 2 drops of organic ylang ylang essential oil to make scented candles, perfume roll on and cleaning spray.
- BLENDS WELL WITH CARRIER OILS. Ylang ylang essential oil works wonderfully with cold pressed carrier oils such as argan and jojoba. Blend 2 drops of organic ylang ylang oil with a carrier oil to make a soothing face serum.
- 100% Pure & Natural Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil – Majestic Pure Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil is pure and natural, steam distilled, no additives, unfiltered, and undiluted with no fillers.
- Ylang Ylang Oil has a pleasant floral aroma and is known for its soothing and relaxing properties. Excellent for aromatherapy blends with other Majestic Pure essential oils.
- Ylang-Ylang blends well with rose, frankincense, sandalwood, jasmine, patchouli & bergamot essential oil.
- Essential Oil for Aromatherapy – Can be used in a diffuser, diluted for topical application, DIY skincare recipes, and many more.
- Convenient Glass Dropper – Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease of use. Made in USA.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil Fruity and Floral has a floral aroma. Add a few drops to your favorite lotion or Carrier oil for massages. Use it for aromatherapy in a diffuser to reduce worries, helps create a calming environment It‰۪s a powerful aphrodisiac, for loving sensual massages.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: widely used in perfumery for its intoxicating scent and calming properties. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to lessen and and to promote a positive calming environment.
- Affordable Ylang Ylang Essential Oils Mix into an Epsom Salt bath for refreshing your skin. Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Fruity and Floral - A refreshingly sweet floral aroma with a fruity touch perfect for diffuser and excellent for candle making.
- FRESH AND NATURAL OIL: Soulflower Ylang Ylang Oil is a pure grade oil, extracted from pure flower pieces of the Ylang Ylang plant. Soulflower ylang-ylang essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the Cananga Odorata (ylang-ylang) plant by the method of steam distillation.
- FOR ALL SKIN & HAIR TYPES: The Soulflower Ylang Ylang Oil may help to reduce acne, strengthen Hair, and excess oil balance on the skin. Ylang-Ylang can improve hair texture and reduce hair breakage.
- EASY TO USE: Mix 5 drops of Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil with 1 tbsp of Soulflower Carrier Oil like Coconut, Castor and Olive. Massage gently on the scalp or/and skin & leave overnight. Wash your hair with Soulflower Onion Biotin Shampoo and skin with Soulflower Lavender Soap for the best results. For Aromatherapy- Just add 5 drops to your diffuser and you are good to go.
- CERTIFICATION: Soulflower Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is ESG Certified, ECOCERT COSMOS ORGANIC Certified, Vegan, Preservative, Mineral Oil, SLS & Chemical Free.
- Soulflower is India's Farm to Face brand, with a simple Philosophy of Clean beauty that offers new-age solutions, inspired by Ayurveda & Natural Remedies. All our products are handmade & free from any chemicals. We grow our own ingredients on our sustainable farm to ensure maximum benefit for hair and skin.
- 【Quality Assurance】Ylang Ylang comes from the tropical flowers of the tree bearing the same name, not add any additives, fillers. It is used extensively by the perfume and aromatherapy industries. Ylang Ylang has a long history of being used in wedding ceremonies and religious rituals.
- 【Multiple Usages】Just add 2-3 drops to your diffuser or humidifier, you will have a magical aromatherapy experience. You can enjoy the time around yourself as the aroma spread. Perfect for mixing with these essential oil include: lavender, chamomile, sandalwood, benzoin, eucalyptus, geranium, fennel, neroli, and elemiand. And it is the best essential oils for candle making or soap making.
- 【Featured Glass Bottle & Dropper】Amber glass bottle keeps essential oils out of direct sunlight. The glass dropper lets you get the exact amount you drop, so you can enjoy the most out of every drop of essential oil.
- 【Preferred Gift】It is the best gift for lovers, friends and parents. Send your love on the following festivals : Child's birthday, Mother's Day or Father's Day,Thanksgiving Day,Valentine's Day and Christmas etc.
- 【EUQEE Premium After-service】We do our best to create quality essential oils that meet our customers' expectations, If you are dissatisfied with one of our essential oils, please contact us and we will solve the problem for you or issue you a full refund.
- YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Pure and Natural, Steam distilled from naturally grown Ylang Ylang flowers. Has a Fruity and Floral Fragrance.
- LARGE 4 OZ BOTTLE: Amber Glass Bottle Comes with a High-Quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use.
- PURE YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL: Free of any Additives and other Chemicals.
- USES: Great for Aromatherapy Use, and Much More…
- SAFETY WARNING: For External Use Only. For Other than Aromatherapy Use, Dilute with a Carrier Oil.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil-Cananga odorata, Froral & Fruity
- 100% Pure ylang ylang oil, undiluted, no additives, no fillers.
- Variety Uses & Applications - In addition to being used directly in humidifiers, Ylang Ylang essential oil has many other uses, such as when diluted with carrier oils for hair care, skin care oils, DIY scented candles and soaps.
- Amber Glass Bottle with Premium Glass Dropper- Amber glass bottle keep our essential oils from sunlights, and glass dropper is convenient and easy for you to blend with other essential oils or carriers without any waste.
- For external use only.A skin patch test is recommended prior to using any new essential oil.Children as well as people who are pregnant or nursing should consult their primary healthcare providers before using essential oils.
- Transports you to a Tropical Paradise: Ylang Ylang has a sweet, heady floral aroma. Add a few drops to your favorite lotion and drift off to paradise. Diffuse a few drops to reduce worry, calm the mind and turn a frown upside down. It's a powerful aphrodisiac, great for making a sensual massage oil.
- 100% Pure Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil: Steam distilled for 12-18 hours, from the blossoms of the ylang-ylang tree in Madagascar, France. This therapeutic-grade essential oil has absolutely no additives or fillers. It's widely used in perfumery for its intoxicating scent and calming properties.
- Batch Specific GC-MS Reports on Every Oil: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- High-Quality Affordable Essential OIls: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- Certified Aromatherapists on Staff: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
- Natural Ingredients: Pure and natural ylang-ylang essential oil,non-toxic,no additives,unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers.
- Skin Care: Ylang-ylang essential oil can help balance oil in the skin and it can also balance and help some dry or extremely oily skin. For dry skin, it can have a certain moisturizing effect, and can also weaken the fine lines on the human face, achieving the effect of softening the skin.
- Relax: The ingredients contained in ylang-ylang oil can help people stay in a pleasant state and also relax the whole body.
- Hair Care: Ylang ylang oil can help the growth of hair. Using ylang ylang essential oil and massaging can play a maintenance role in the hair. You can also add Yilan essential oil to shampoo, which can achieve the effect of softening the hair and alleviate the trouble of hair loss.
- About HIQILI：We're here to support you in your pursuit of natural wellness by providing pure, sustainably sourced essential oils, natural aromatherapy products, and the resources you need to feel informed and confident.
- Ylang Ylang is the perfect summer garden captured in a bottle. Its exquisite aroma is flowery, sweet and delightful.
- Ylang Ylang helps you get in touch with yourself, able to inspire creativity, promote self-worth and encourage a sense of peace. When your mood sags, this essential oil can provide an emotional boost. Enjoy Ylang Ylang through a diffuser, or take it right to the source by diluting it in an unscented body lotion.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
- ESSENTIAL OIL SET PACK OF 6 - BluSpirits 6 Pack of Essential oils Set includes Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Orange, and, Lemongrass (10ml each), with each essential oil having its own unique uses and properties.
- HIGH-GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS - All Essential Oils are 100% pure, essential, and undiluted, and no fillers, additives, bases or carriers, have been added. So, you can be sure of the purity of these essential oils.
- COMPLETE WELL-BEING COLLECTION - BluSpirits Essential Oil Pack contains the 6 most popular essential oils. These oils are popular for their properties and are well-known for their wonderful effects.The set gives a complimentary booklet which contains recipes to mix the oils to make blends for various purposes.
- LONGER-LASTING AROMA: Regular oils are extracted using nasty solvents, like hexane, or other toxic chemicals. We steam distill our potent oils to PRESERVE THEIR FRAGRANCE FOR 4X LONGER. These 100% essential and travel-friendly Pack. Our unique distillation process takes place in small batches in our local apothecary.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR - This exquisite essential oils pack is the perfect gift for you or for a loved one. Delight Yourself to great moments of peace and mindfulness with these amazing essential oils.
- REVIVE Essential Oils & Blends will promote calm feelings for the body and mind, improve upset stomach, reduce anxious feelings, achieve serenity, relieve head and neck tension, reduce inflammation, keep your home clean.
- Quality starts with Farms and Sourcing. REVIVE Essential Oils are sourced from around the world, from the specific regions of the world where that species of plant or tree grows best.
- REVIVE Essential Oils are 100% from Plants. No fillers, carrier oils, or synthetics.
- REVIVE is proud to sell direct to consumer through the internet. We’re also proud that REVIVE is not an MLM, REVIVE is not sold through distributors/upline. We eliminate the cost of those middlemen, pass the savings on to you, and are able to offer the same quality oils for less.
Last update on 2023-07-28 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Yang Ylang Essential Oils?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Yang Ylang Essential Oils? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Yang Ylang Essential Oils, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Yang Ylang Essential Oils available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Yang Ylang Essential Oils that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Yang Ylang Essential Oils?
- What benefits are there with buying an Yang Ylang Essential Oils?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Yang Ylang Essential Oils?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Yang Ylang Essential Oils, much less the best one?
- Which Yang Ylang Essential Oils are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Yang Ylang Essential Oils?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Yang Ylang Essential Oils, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Yang Ylang Essential Oils, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Yang Ylang Essential Oils. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Yang Ylang Essential Oils buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Yang Ylang Essential Oils currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Yang Ylang Essential Oils has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Yang Ylang Essential Oils?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Yang Ylang Essential Oils.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Yang Ylang Essential Oils objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Yang Ylang Essential Oils.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Yang Ylang Essential Oils, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Yang Ylang Essential Oils is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Yang Ylang Essential Oils information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Yang Ylang Essential Oils is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: How do you use ylang ylang to lower blood pressure?
A: Uses for ylang ylang: Of all the essential oils, ylang ylang is one of the best at relaxing the mind and the body. Simply sniffing it can slightly lower blood pressure, although taking a bath with the oil or using it in a massage oil greatly enhances the relaxation experience.
Q: What do I mix with ylang ylang?
A: Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Marjoram, Sandalwood, and Vetiver essential oils. Depending on your uses for this oil, substitutes may include Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium, or Vetiver essential oils.
Q: What does ylang-ylang smell like?
A: The fragrance of ylang ylang is a sweet floral aroma with hints of jasmine and neroli. Ylang Ylang has a rich, sweet, and floral aroma.