The Best Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon of 2023 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon of 2023. Check our ranking below.
2,460 Reviews Scanned
- 【Features】YN50MM lens for Nikon, F1.8 large aperture, 6 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus
- A great 50mm prime lens, and this is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes ( AF MF ); Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- This YONGNUO lens adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- This 50mm 1.8N lens supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- [Aperture] F1.8 extra-large aperture and real bokeh bring you more fun during photographing
- [Auto Focus] This lens supports Auto Focus (AF) and Manual Focus (MF)
- [Focus Distance Indicator] This lens is equipped with focus distance indicator, which is convenient for you to measure the shooting distance and depth of field.
- [Frame] This lens supports FX and DX frame camera,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- [Coating] Multi-coated lens effectively improves the light transmittance
- For Nikon Camera
- Focus distance indicator to help you adjust the distance and depth of focus
- Live view shooting is available
- Support for both auto focus and manual focus
- 【F1.4 Bright and Large Aperture】Real bokeh Background blur helps to highlight the subject easily. Even in low light environment, you can take photograph with low sensitivity and relatively high shutter speed.
- 【Live View Focusing (Lv)】This lens supports real-time framing (Lv) focusing, making it easy to focus in special angle shooting situations or precise focusing through the expanded field of view on the display screen.
- 【USB Firmware Upgrade】This lens is equipped with USB port. To keep best performance and compatibility of this lens, you can download the latest firmware and update this lens independently.
- 【Auto Focus (AF) and Manual Focus (MF)】YN50MM F1.4N is built-in with electromagnetic aperture, which supports M/Av/Tv/P/B shooting mode. Supports auto focus and manual focus. The focus mode can be selected according to practical requirement.
- 【7pcs of Diaphragm Leaves】This lens adopts a 7-aperture blade design, which can capture circular diffuse spots, and even if the aperture is reduced, it can still capture a 14 star effect.
- 【Features】YN50mm F1.8Z DF DSM Lens, F1.8 large aperture, 50mm focal length, minimum aperture is F16. 11 optical lenses in 8 groups, 9 circular aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus. USB Firmware Upgrade.
- 【Standard Prime Lens for Nikon Z-Mount】This 50 mm F1.8 Z DF DSM Lens suits for Nikon Z5 Z6 Z6II Z7 Z7II Z9
- 【9 Circular Aperture Blades】With 9 circular aperture blades, 11 optical lenses in 8 groups and nano-multilayer coating process. The filter diameter is 58mm, maximum magnification is 0.15X, the closest focusing distance is 0.45m
- 【Dual FN Function Button & AF/MF Focus Mode Switch】YN50MM F1.8 Z mount lens equipped with dual FN function button, it can quickly call up a function menu or execute a quick action, which improves your creation efficiency
- 【Aspherical Lens & Low-dispersion Glass Lens】 Equipped with control ring, quiet DSM stepping motor, one aspherical lens, low-dispersion glass lens and a dust and water-proof rubber ring, supports USB firmware upgrade, adopts metal bayonet and gold-plated contacts
- 【Features】YN35MM F2N, F2 large aperture, 7 blades in 5 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades. Auto Focus and Manual Focus. Support live view (Lv) focus. USB Firmware Upgrade.
- 【Large Aperture, 7pcs Aperture Blades】F2 large aperture, which blur the background and makes photography with more fun.The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- 【Supports AF MF and Live View(Lv) Focus】This 35MM F2 lens supports auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, allows you choose the focus mode as needed. Turn on the live view(Lv) can be conveniently focus in high angle and low angle, or achieve precise focus through the expanding horizons in the screen.
- 【Compatible with Nikon F Mount】D7100, D7200, D7000, D7300 D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D5200, D5300, D5400 ,D3100, D3200, D3300 ,D90, D80, D70s, D70, D60 and for other Nikon DSLR cameras not listed here
- 【Additional Function】YN35mm F2 supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras. Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information. Metal Bayonet, Outstanding durability. Supports Multiple Shooting Modes. Glass Lenses, Multi-coated.
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light, Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500 cameras, and the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- ※ Compatible for YONGNUO YN50mm f/1.8 【Not for YN50mm f/1.8n or 50mm f/1.8 II】.
- ※ The snap-on center pinch design makes it easy to install and remove.
- ※ Made of high-quality plastic ABS material，Colour: Black.
- ※ The leash can be glued to the surface of any camera lens cover to avoid losing the lens cover when taking pictures, and no longer worry about the frequent loss of the lens cover.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background, which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance.
- This 35MM F2 Lens support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces, which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques, appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet, which effectively Improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras, supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and can be displayed the aperture data in the exit information.
- Multi-coated lenses, effectively Improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlight shooting, adopts Gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively Improve the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Yongnuo Lens EF 50mm 1.8 for Canon is a 50mm auto fucus lens for creative, art and beauty photography. The wide aperture of 1.8 enables a shallow dept of field.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode;
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information;
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- 【Z Mount for Nikon】This YN50mm F1.8Z DF DSM Lens suits for Nikon Z5 Z6 Z6II Z7 Z7II Z9.
- 【F1.8 Large Aperture】Flexible use of F1.8 large aperture, easy to obtain a soft blur effect. You can also use a low sensitivity and high shutter for shooting even in low light environment.
- 【Dual Fn Function Button】Equipped with dual Fn bunction button, it can quickly call up a function menu or execute a quick action, which improves your creation efficiency.At the same time, this lens equipped with AF/MF Focus Mode Switch; You can quickly switch the focus mode through the AF/MF focus mode switch.
- 【USB Firmware Upgrade】Equipped with the USB Type-C interface, you can download the latest firmware to upgrade the lens, which keeps the lens at its best performance. And Adopts high-precision metal bayonet and gold-plated contacts, which can effectively improve signal conductivity and corrosion resistance. At the same time, it can maintain reliable communication between the camera and the lens, and realize functions such as auto focus, aperture control, and EXIF information transmission.
- 【Equipped with Quiet DSM Stepping Motor and Control Ring】Digital stepping motor (DSM) has fast start and stop response, high focusing accuracy and quieter focusing action, which is suitable for photo shooting and short film recording. The control ring and manual focus ring adopt an integrated design. The user can assign the common functions like aperture, ISO, exposure compensation, etc. to the control ring in advance according to their shooting requirements. By turning the control ring, the corresponding parameters can be adjusted quickly, which greatly improves the operation convenience and creation efficiency.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60. These cameras will only allow for manual focus with AF-D type lenses.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- English (Publication Language)
- YN50MM F1.4N is built-in with electromagnetic aperture, which supports M/Av/Tv/P/B shooting mode. Supports auto focus and manual focus. The focus mode can be selected according to practical requirement.
- Real bokeh Background blur helps to highlight the subject easily. Even in low light environment, you can take photograph with low sensitivity and relatively high shutter speed.
- This lens is equipped with USB port. To keep best performance and compatibility of this lens, you can download the latest firmware and update this lens independently.
- This lens supports live view focusing (Lv). When Lv mode is on, this lens can focus from special angles, or focus precisely from the broadened view on the display screen.
- The whole series of this product adopts glass optical lens and multilayer coating technology to effectively increase light transmittance and control backlight ghost image and glare
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens Structure:5 sets, 7 pieces
- Minimum Aperture:F/22,Minimum Focusing Distance:0.25m / 0.8ft,Maximum Magnification:0.23X.
- Filter Diameter / Auantity Available:52mm / 1,Maximum Diameter and Length:73*59mm.
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- 【Features】F1.8 Large Aperture, 6 elements in 5 groups, 58mm Filter diameter, 7pcs Aperture blades, Auto Focus and Manual Focus
- 【0.35m Closest Focusing Distance】Compared with the first generation, the closet focusing distance of YN50mm F1.8 II is shortened to 0.35m. You can get closer to the object for photography and enlarge the object.
- 【F1.8 Bright Aperture, support AF and MF】YN50mm F1.8 II Maximum aperture F1.8, bokeh effect is easily achieved, which brings you more fun during photographing. Supports auto focus and manual focus. The focus mode can be selected according to practical requirement.
- 【7 circular aperture blades】YN50mm F1.8 II has 7pcs of aperture blades, which helps to take picture of circular defocused spots or helps to stop down and take picture of 14-star effect.
- 【USB-free Firmware Upgrade, Durable Metal Mount】Firmware of the lens can be upgraded through camera instead of using USB port (Note: this function needs to be supported by camera). Adopts chrome-plated and high-accuracy metal mount. It’s wearable, corrosion-resistant, and highly consistent with the body of the camera.
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- YN50mm F1.8, it's the first prime lens produced by Yongnuo, it suports AF Auto Focus function, and MF manual Focus function. An excellent addition to the EOS 18-55mm lens kits.
- This 50 mm lens provides much faster aperture for low light usage and has better edge to edge sharpness.
- Mounting type: Canon EF. Auto Focus or Manual, 2 Inches in Length, 0.15 Magnification, 46 Degree Maximum Angle of View, 6 Elements in 5 Groups, Accepts 52mm. Filters max focal length: 55.0 millimeters
- Works well with cameras such as the 5D, 7D, 60D, 70D, T3, T3i, T5, T5i, plus more.
- YN50 MM F1.8 lens maximum magnification and field of view:0.15×160×240mm (when located to 0.45 meter)
- 【Features】F1.7 large aperture, 7 blades in 6 groups, 7pcs Aperture blades, Auto Focus and Manual Focus
- 【Micro 4/3 System Standard Prime Lens】Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount ( M4/3 MFT System), suitable for landscape, portrait, street snap, night scene and indoor scene.
- 【Compatible with Olympus and Panasonic Cameras】Olympus: E-M5 Mark II, E-M5 Mark III, E-M10 Mark III, E-M10 Mark IV, PEN-F, E-PL9, E-PL10; Panasonic: G100, GH5, G9, G95, G85, GX9, GX85, GF-10, GF-9
- 【F1.7 large aperture, support AF and MF】F1.7 large aperture, even in low-light environments, they can produce amazing moments, and the background is creamy and dreamy. Support full-time manual focus, free to switch focus mode, even in AF, you can focus manually.
- 【High precision STM stepper motor】Equipped with high speed and high precision STM stepper motor. Cooperate with brand new control circuit, achieve fast, quiet and precise focus.
Last update on 2023-08-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon?
- What benefits are there with buying an Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon, much less the best one?
- Which Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Yongnuo 50Mm Nikon is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What is the best 50mm lens for Nikon?
A: Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D AF prime lens is known to be the best budget 50mm lens for Nikon. Due to its slightly smaller aperture compared to the previous Nikkor lens on this list, the f/1.4D AF is significantly more affordable, but it also comes with an aperture ring and depth of field indicator.
Q: What is non-AI Nikkor lens?
A: Non-AI, Pre-AI (also called NAI) refers to the original Nikon F bayonet lens mount and lenses introduced in 1959 for the Nikon F camera. These lenses have an aperture coupling prong just below f/5.6.
Q: What is a Nikon D lens?
A: It is typically lighter than a “D” lens, and is made mostly out of plastic, making it a light lens. The “D” lens has the aperture ring, and can be used on Nikon’s digital line-up as well as the older Nikon F series (film) bodies! It has a more solid build to it, including the mount being made out of metal making it a little heavier than a “G” lens.