The Best Z-Wave Usb of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,160 Reviews Scanned
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful; 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices. package: 1x Z-Stick Gen5, 1x Manual, the others are not included.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades.
- Compatible with Z-Wave enabled, home automation software including Home Assistant, Home Seer, Indigo 7, OpenHab, and OpenHab2. No software included.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
- Provides interface between PC and Z-Wave/Zigbee network
- Plugs into a standard USB port on the host device
- Works with third-party home automation software
- Appears as two (2) serial ports
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility
- 2 SMART OUTLETS: Control 2 outlets individually or at once from your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately). Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub. Does NOT work with Z-Wave alarm panels like ADT, Ring, or Alarm.com. Custom handler required for SmartThings, contact seller for details.
- POWER MONITOR: Track energy of connected devices for smarter power management. Schedule automatic shut-off times and restore status after power failure. NO ENERGY MONITORING OR ADVANCED SETTINGS ON WINK!
- USB PORT: Charge your tablet or headphones and get on/off (charging/charged) reports to your email or phone (NO Z-Wave control, reports only, turn off the device while charging for best results).
- SIMPLE SET-UP: Just plug it in to a standard receptacle. The extra compact design allows you to fit 2 Double Plugs in the same receptacle! Go to Zooz support website for step-by-step instructions how to add and use the Double Plug with your Z-Wave hub.
- CERTIFIED: This device features overload protection and has been confirmed by ETL labs to comply with North American safety standards. It's equipped with the latest S2 smart security (your hub needs to support S2 too) and Z-Wave Plus 500 chip to offer longer range and faster communication speed.
- Universal Zigbee USB gateway, integrates Philips Hue, IKEA Trådfri, OSRAM SYLVANIA, Samsung SmartThings, Xiaomi Aqara and many other Zigbee products across manufacturers
- Local solution without cloud, no registration or Internet access needed
- Strong signal range via power-amplifier
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 / 10, Ubuntu Linux (AMD64), Raspbian and Docker
- For PC, Notebook, Raspberry Pi or Mini-PC
- Control all of your devices from everywhere by smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer
- Automatic lighting control when entering the house or apartment
- Automatic heating control by timer or room thermostat
- Increased safety due to smoke and flood sensors, motion detectors as well as door and window contact sensors
- Display current energy consumption by app - anytime and anywhere
- INCLUDES LATEST Z-WAVE FIRMWARE: ZDK V6.81.03 Support the Latest Z-Wave Commands and Features
- SUPPORTS Z-WAVE S2 SECURITY: Includes Smart Start Inclusion (Requires Smart Start Compatible Hub or Software)
- Z-FLASH COMPATIBLE: Works Nicely with HomeSeer Z-Flash OTA Firmware Updater
- Z-WAVE PLUS PERMORMANCE: Longest Range, Fastest (100Kbps) Transmission Speed, Best Bandwidth
- SUPPORTS NETWORK BACKUP & RESTORE: Easily restore or move your network to another SmartStick+ (requires HomeSeer hub)
- Zwave outlet your home appliance with on/off control. Aeotec zwave switch controls up to 15 amps and monitors real-time power consumption with a variable color LED ring and reports the data to the gateway system.
- Aeotec zwave plug tested to work with Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Webee, Wink-hub, Zipabox, Universal Devices ISY994Zw, openHAB, Open Z-Wave, Oomi, Jeedom, Indigo 7, HomeSeer, Home Assistant, Abode and more.
- Sleek & minimal. It’s Aeotec newer design with all the powerful features packed in the tiny size of 2.20 x 2.20 x 1.96 (1.38) inches.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-15080004.
- Built-in features include surge protection for a safer home and signal repeater to improve the communication between the other Z-Wave devices.
- Offers two high-powered USB Ports with 3.6A of charging power and two 20A or 20A/125V Tamper-Resistant Receptacles
- Two USB Ports and the two Tamper-Resistant Receptacles can all be used at one time
- Smart chip recognizes and optimizes the charging requirements of individual devices
- Back and side wired for easy installation
- Highest power device on the market
- Z-Wave transceiver pluggable to the GPIO interface of the Raspberry PI
- Optimized transceiver firmware running on the Z-Wave transceiver chip
- Certified Z-Wave communication stack Z-Way - running on the Raspberry PI and offering a web based interface
- Z-Way AJAX based demo User Interface for easy access to all Z-Wave functions of Z-Way and as a reference for own User Interface enhancements.
- Attention: The Raspberry PI board is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
- SMART IN-WALL OUTLETS: The Geeni High Speed USB Charger Smart Outlet lets you control 2 plugged in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually. Take up less space with this in-wall option and charge two USB devices simultaneously without adapters.
- NO HUB REQUIRED: This in-wall smart plug works with your home Wi-Fi—no hub required! Simply download the Geeni app, install your outlet and connect. It also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Geeni High Speed USB Charger Smart Outlet is only compatible with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. With easy installation, you can replace your existing switch in 10 minutes!
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Using your home Wi-Fi, remotely control your outlets anywhere. Give each outlet a unique name and use them separately. Plus, you can make sure all your devices stay charged while leaving room for other appliances.
- UNIVERSAL APP: The Geeni app works with all Geeni smart home devices, allowing easy control of your home from your Android or iOS smartphone. Your home, One app for all. Allow your family, neighbors, and guests to access all your Geeni Smart Home devices.
Last update on 2020-05-07 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Z-Wave Usb?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Z-Wave Usb? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Z-Wave Usb, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Z-Wave Usb available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Z-Wave Usb that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Z-Wave Usb?
- What benefits are there with buying an Z-Wave Usb?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Z-Wave Usb?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Z-Wave Usb, much less the best one?
- Which Z-Wave Usb are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Z-Wave Usb?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Z-Wave Usb, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Z-Wave Usb, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Z-Wave Usb. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Z-Wave Usb buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Z-Wave Usb currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Z-Wave Usb has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Z-Wave Usb?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Z-Wave Usb.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Z-Wave Usb objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Z-Wave Usb.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Z-Wave Usb, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Z-Wave Usb is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Z-Wave Usb information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Z-Wave Usb is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.