20 Best Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 of 2023 – Romance University
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, Romance University finds out the Best Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 of 2023. Check our ranking below.
2,345 Reviews Scanned
- EXTRA FEATURES: Adjustable motion sensitivity and retrigger time. Built-in Z-Wave range test tool for easier network troubleshooting. Vibration reports on SmartThings and other selected gateways.
- 2 POWER SOURCES: Runs on a single battery for up to a year (depending on traffic and settings) OR on micro USB cable (NOT INCLUDED). Acts as signal extender when connected to USB.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Extremely small and light, the sensor sits in a perfectly shaped magnetic mounting base for precise and firm positioning.
- CERTIFIED SECURE: Uses the latest S2 Z-Wave protocol and AES-128 signal encryption. Z-Wave Plus chip for longer range and increased battery life.
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. New version (2.0) comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won't work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
- 4 SMART SENSORS: Get motion alerts and monitor temperature, humidity, and light to take your smart home to the next level. Use this device as the trigger to lighting automations, security alerts, or climate control. It's as versatile and as quick to report as can be. Compatible Z-Wave hub required (sold separately).
- FLEXIBLE MOUNT: Use the included mounting bracket to adjust the sensor's field of view and ensure precise monitoring. Power the sensor with batteries (included) or a micro USB cable (sold separately). Always use a single power source only. Works as a Z-Wave repeater when included on USB power.
- Z-WAVE COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to display multisensors correctly. The ZSE11 Q Sensor is supported by: Z-Box Hub (recommended for Zooz devices), works with SmartThings (with a custom edge driver, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, Indigo, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized by your system.
- MINIMAL DESIGN: Simple and modern look to compliment any interior. This sensor is small enough for discreet monitoring of your home, office, or warehouse space.
- MORE SECURITY: Includes S2 Authenticated Z-Wave security and SmartStart for the safest communication possible. Back by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and lifetime tech support.
- 4 SMART SENSORS IN 1: This compact device detects and reports motion, temperature, humidity, and light level to your smart home app. Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately.
- NEW 700 SERIES VERSION: The included CR123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than any previous version. Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports. New Z-Wave chip for better performance.
- CUSTOMIZE IT: Choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion clear delay time, and pick from 3 different LED indicator modes (your hub needs to support advanced parameter input).
- SECURITY FIRST: This sensor is equipped with the latest S2 authenticated security and signal encryption. It's Z-Wave Plus 2 certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards. Supports SmartStart inclusion with a unique identifying PIN and QR code.
- WILL IT WORK WITH MY HUB? This sensor is NOT supported by Wink, Vivint, ADT Pulse, Qolsys, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. It will work great with open systems like Hubitat, HomeSeer, Home Assistant, and compatible with SmartThings Hub.
- SMART RELAY FOR ON/OFF CONTROL: Install this relay to add Z-Wave to the existing wall switch and keep your favorite switch style and color. The relay output is dry contact for your unique applications outside of lighting but note the input (switch) requires 120 V which makes it perfect for 120 V signal monitoring on sump pumps or motion lights. For a dry contact input device, look up ZEN16.
- 3-WAY COMPATIBLE: Unlike many other smart relays, you can use this device to automate 3-way set-ups as well. Even if you don't have neutral available at any of the switch boxes, you can always install this relay at the light fixture where you'll have access to power and neutral. Always follow the wiring diagrams carefully and make any programming changes if needed when installing this relay.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Pigtail wires for convenient connections. Connect to mechanical on/off or momentary switches only (NO dimmers or electronic / smart switches). The relay is small enough to fit in the most crowded box, just 1.5" x 1.4" and 0.7" deep. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED (check before buying). The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
- SMART BULB MODE AND MORE: Bring back the switch function to your old switches even when using smart bulbs. The smart bulb mode allows you to control smart bulbs via Z-Wave without cutting power to them when off. Enjoy the new 700 series Z-Wave with powerful features like SmartStart and S2 authenticated security.
- HUB COMPATIBILITY: This is an advanced Z-Wave device and it requires an updated Z-Wave hub to display correctly. It was tested to work well with Hubitat, Home Assistant (Z-Wave JS), HomeSeer and is compatible with SmartThings. This product is backed by US based support from Zooz, 7 days a week and a 5-year warranty once registered.
- MAIN BUTTON: Connect a 120 V light fixture (up to 150 W for LED's) to control it via Z-Wave or use the main button for wireless control only with up to 7 button triggers available. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. NOTE: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- 4 REMOTE BUTTONS: Program each button to activate scenes or other devices in your network for one-touch control of your favorite smart lighting presets. Use the buttons to enter "Away" mode on your way out or to turn off all of the lights before you go to bed with a single click.
- DIRECT 3-WAY SOLUTION: No add-on switch needed! Works with regular 3-way switches as long as NEUTRAL is present. Wire it just like the ZEN21/ZEN71 models. Please follow the appropriate diagram in the manual and rewire both boxes exactly as shown. Works great as a single pole switch too!
- Z-WAVE HUB COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. The ZEN32 Scene Controller is supported by: SmartThings (with a custom handler, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
- NEW 700 SERIES: This product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
- Variable motion settings – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. To deactivate the motion sensor, select manual operation.
- Light-sensing option – In occupancy mode, choose to allow the switch to activate any time motion is detected or only in low-light situations.
- Custom operation – With 5 time-out duration options ranging from 5 seconds to 30 minutes and 3 motion-sensitivity levels, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity.
- Changeable buttons – White and light almond buttons are included to match your existing switches. Additional colors of the easily changeable buttons are available.
- Multi-switch compatible – Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire in single-pole or multi-switch setups when paired with add-on switches (model 46199). Connect up to 4 add-on switches to the same light, fan or appliance.
- COMPATIBILITY: Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-Wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV.
- HOME SECURITY and AUTOMATION: Detect motion of intruders for security, as well as trigger alerts to your home hub.
- PET IMMUNE: 55 pound pet immunity - eliminate false alarms from pets
- INSTALLATION: Easy installation, not tools required, corner or flush mounting
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 5 year battery life
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use. Dimensions without panel 4.13*1.71*1.74 in. (105*43.5*44.21 mm). System Requirements : Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10 or higher
- MOTION SENSOR: Sends Z-Wave commands back to the hub when motion has been sensed and when motion has not been sensed for a period of time.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Includes 1-screw magnetic mount for easy installation anywhere in your home.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most Z-Wave hubs. Device handler available for SmartThings new app users.
- 2 SMART OUTPUTS: Control 2 dry contact relays independently with one Z-Wave device. Choose from normally closed (10 A) and normally open (20 A) relays to automate almost any electrical device. Connect an optional wall switch for physical on/off control or use your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) for wireless control. Your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. This product is NOT supported by Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels.
- 2 SMART INPUTS: Monitor 12-24 V or dry contact inputs separately from the dry contact outputs. Connect analog binary sensors to receive status updates in your Z-Wave hub from a connected door sensor, water sensor, HVAC system, or alarm panel. Use the inputs to trigger the outputs automatically.
- AUTOMATE ANYTHING: Add Z-Wave connectivity to up / down DC motors in screens, motorized blinds, or awnings. Perfect to automate your garage door opener (use a single ZEN17 to control up to 2 garage doors independently), commercial gates, gas fireplace, sprinklers, doorbell, outdoor lighting, pool pump, whole house fan, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A.
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Power it with a 12-24 V AC/DC power source or a standard USB C cable (included) and a power supply (sold separately). Wall-mount ready. Jumper wires NOT included. Do NOT power with 110 V!
- NEW 700 Z-WAVE: Enjoy better signal coverage and a stronger Z-Wave repeater for your mesh network with the latest 700 series chip. It comes with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for easy pairing. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings. The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
- 3 RELAYS IN 1: Control 3 dry contact relays independently with one MultiRelay. Connect an optional wall switch for manual on/off control (dry contact only, NO voltage on the input side) or use your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) for wireless control and automation. Your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. Does NOT fully work with Wink or Z-Wave alarm panels like Ring, Vivint, or Alarm.com (R1 control only). Custom edge driver required for SmartThings, go to Zooz support page for details.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Great to automate your garage door (up to 3 doors with just 1 MultiRelay!), commercial garage doors at your business, gas fireplace, sprinklers, doorbell, landscape lights, pool pump, whole house fan, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A.
- DIY INSTALLATION: Power it with a standard USB C cable and a 5V power supply (do NOT use USB chargers or Apple accessories) or 12-24 V AC/DC power source. Wall-mount ready. Power adapter or USB cable NOT included. Jumper wires NOT included. Do NOT power with 110 V! Do NOT apply Voltage to the input (switch) terminals!
- RELIABLE Z-WAVE: Comes with the latest S2 security and a powerful Z-Wave Plus signal repeater to boost your network. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings. The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
- HUB COMPATIBILITY: This is an advanced Z-Wave device and it requires an open Z-Wave hub to display correctly. Works best with the Z-Box Hub. It was tested to work well with Hubitat, Home Assistant, and on SmartThings with a custom device driver (please go to Zooz support page for details). ADT Pulse, Vivint, Wink, and Ring all offer partial control (one relay or all at once instead of individual control for the relays).
- A compact 3-in-1 multi-sensor that detects motion and light.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Features a wide range of motion sensitivity that can be tailored to any household.
- Wireless Notifications: Receive instant alerts via smart phone or laptop if motion is detected inside your home unexpectedly.
- Senses current lighting conditions and helps create smart lighting scenes. This is a Z-wave Plus product with the 500 series chip. It may not work with your controller so please verify with your controller manufacturer. Be sure to review the items in our Forum about the Device Handlers needed.
- 360 DEGREE DETECTION. Ideal for ceiling height of 8 feet to 13 feet (Designed specifically for Home and Office use)
- ADJUSTABLE SENSITIVITY with LED status indication. Craft your own smart home with different levels of detecting sensitivity.
- ZWAVE Plus Technology. Real-time battery power level monitoring, Anti-tamper alarm, Low consumption.
- COMPATIBLE with the following certified Z-Wave Hubs: FIBARO, VERA, HOMESEER.
- EASY SETUP. Takes only moments to install and easily pair up with Z-wave gateway. The wireless device is powered by 2 replaceable AA batteries, estimated battery life: 2 years.
- All you need: dependable motion alerts, quick light reports, real-time temperature readings, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub. Use them to automatically trigger smart lighting, security sirens, or your connected thermostat.
- And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts. With the multifunctional led, you can access temperature readings and test your z-wave signal straight from the device. Plus you get over 20 advanced settings to customize the sensor and make it your own!
- Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, nexia, home center lite, or home seer. It is not supported by wink or alarm panels ( pulse, alarm, and others). this is the z-wave version, not for apple home kit.
- Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view. It attaches to any flat surface with a single screw or a piece of adhesive (both included). hide it well or show it off using the flexible mounting bracket and customizable led indicator.
- You're covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. Support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DIMMER: Smooth brightness control for incandescent and LED bulbs (up to 75 Watts of LEDs). Smart bulb ready! Double tap to full brightness, adjustable ramp rate, and dimming speed (your hub needs to support advanced setting input). NO DIRECT 3-WAY, only virtual 3-way available. Contact support for details.
- POWERFUL RELAY: Connect any load up to 15A, including ceiling and exhaust fans for reliable on/off control from the relay button and via Z-Wave. Or use the button for scene control (multi-tap supported by select hubs only, contact support before buying).
- EASY INSTALLATION: Pigtail wires for convenient connections. No side tabs and just 1.1" deep to fit shallow and crowded switch boxes. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED (check before buying). The device is ETL certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Use the paddles like remote control buttons to trigger scenes and turn other smart home devices on or off. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. NOTE: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub.
- ANYWHERE SWITCH: Install it in a regular switch box or stick it to any flat surface for convenient and wire-free control. This is a battery-powered device with a magnetic base that allows a flexible installation anywhere you always wanted another light switch (no electrician needed!).
- Z-WAVE HUB COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. The ZEN34 is supported by: SmartThings (with a custom handler, instructions included with the product), Hubitat, Home Assistant, and HomeSeer. Please do NOT buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
- NEW 700 SERIES: This product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy.
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Homey, Hubitat, Homey Bridge, Homey Pro, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Zigbee Hub Required.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Customize Alexa messages like “Welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away. 2 AAA batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- SELECT MOTION CONTROL – The dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life. Personalize the dimmer with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. To deactivate the motion sensor, select manual operation. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, the dimmer accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond cover buttons (wall plate not included). Full-range dim ability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Supported wattage – 600W incandescent; 150W LED/CFL. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Last update on 2023-08-09 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Romance University has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02?
- What benefits are there with buying an Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02, much less the best one?
- Which Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Romance University provides an Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Romance University always remembers that maintaining Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Zooz Z Wave Plus Motion Sensor Zse02 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What’s the best Z-Wave Motion Sensor for SmartThings?
A: Make sure lights don’t turn on if it’s bright enough. We were thrilled to find that the 4-in-1 VER. 2.0 sensor came in first among multisensors in this comparison of detection time for the most popular Z-Wave devices. It’s a great resource if you’re researching a reliable motion sensor for your SmartThings hub.
Q: Are your devices Z-Wave Plus certified?
A: All of our devices are Z-Wave Plus certified and UL or ETL listed if powered by 120VAC. For your peace of mind. Light years ahead of everyone else in this field on both product and customer service. Awesome customer support is an understatement. Responds to questions super fast.
Q: What is the best ZWave device?
A: Zooz is an unsung hero amongst zwave devices – they deliver amazing quality at price points that outshine everyone.
Q: Where do I install a motion sensor?
A: It’s a great resource if you’re researching a reliable motion sensor for your SmartThings hub. In room corner, on the wall, or ceiling – install the sensor where you most need it.