The Best Arduino Microphone of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Arduino Microphone of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,200 Reviews Scanned
- The board comes with a 20-20KHz electret microphone soldered on
- Using the MAX4466, an op-amp specifically designed for amplifier
- For the best performance, use the "quietest" supply available (on an for Arduino, this would be the 3.3V supply)
- The amplifier has excellent power supply noise rejection
- This breakout board is best used for projects such as voice changers, audio recordingmpling, and audio-reactive projects that use FFT
- PRODUCT ADVANTAGES: The main chip is LM393. Signal is clean, waveform is good, driving ability is strong.
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Build in potentiometer can be used to adjust the threshold level.
- EASY TO USE, INTUITIVE: When sound intensity exceed a certain threshold, produces low(Digital output 0) signal and light will be off, Otherwise output high(Digital output 1) signal and light will be bright.
- EASY TO INSTALL: There is a mounting screw hole, convenient fixed.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM/PIC.
- Diameter: 9mm/ 0.35inches
- Length: 7mm/ 0.28inches
- Sensitivity: -48－66dB
- Frequency Range: 50 20KHz
- Current Consumption: Max 500uA
- √The MAX4466 is a micropower operational amplifier optimized for use as a microphone preamplifier.
- √Provides a gain bandwidth of 200kHz with only 24μA of supply current. After decompression, a minimum stable gain of +5V / V is achieved and a 600kHz gain bandwidth product is provided.
- √For the best performance, use the "quietest" supply available (on an for Arduino, this would be the 3.3V supply)
- √These amplifiers feature rail-to-rail output, high AVOL, and excellent power supply rejection and common-mode rejection ratios for operation in noisy environments.
- √Widespread applications: This breakout is best used for projects such as voice changers, audio recording/sampling, and audio-reactive projects that use FFT.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V, IC Chip: LM393. Sound detected LED: The signal light when there is sound
- Note: This sensor only recognizes the availability of sound cannot identify the size of the sound or the specific frequencies of sound
- What you will get: 5PCS sound detection sensor and 40P female to male Dupont cable
- How to email us? Please click “Stemedu”(you can find "Sold by Stemedu" under Buy Now button), in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us
- There is a mounting screw hole 3mm.
- Use 5v DC power supply
- There are threshold level output flip.
- Real-time output of the microphone voltage signal / DO. when the sound intensity reaches a threshold
- The output high and low signal threshold - Sensitivity potentiometer adjustmen. Application:Microphone sound detection
- 1.The MAX9814 is a high-quality microphone amplifier with automatic gain control (AGC) and low-noise microphone bias. The device features a low-noise preamplifier, variable gain amplifier (VGA), output amplifier, microphone-bias-voltage generator and AGC control circuitry.
- 2.A trilevel digital input programs the output amplifier gain. An external resistive divider controls the AGC threshold and a single capacitor programs the attack/release times.
- 3.The low-noise preamplifier has a fixed 12dB gain, while the VGA gain automatically adjusts from 20dB to 0dB, depending on the output voltage and the AGC threshold. The output amplifier offers selectable gains of 8dB, 18dB, and 28dB. With no compression, the cascade of the amplifiers results in an overall gain of 40dB, 50dB, or 60dB.
- 4.The MAX9814 is available in the space-saving, 14-pin TDFN package. This device is specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range. MAX9814: Simplified Block Diagram MAX9814: Simplified Block Diagram Enlarge+
- 5.A trilevel digital input programs the ratio of attack-to-release time. The hold time of the AGC is fixed at 30ms. The low-noise microphone-bias-voltage generator can bias most electret microphones.
- The module has 2 outputs: AO, analog output, real-time output microphone voltage signal; DO, when the sound intensity reaches a certain threshold, it outputs high and low level signals, [threshold-sensitivity can be adjusted by potentiometer]
- There are 3mm mounting screw holes, which are powered by a 5v DC power supply.
- There is an analog output with a threshold flip level output.
- High sensitivity microphone with high sensitivity.
- There is a power indicator and the comparator output has an indicator.
- This sound module can detect sound strength of the environment
- Working Voltage: DC 3.3V-5.5V; Sensitivity adjustable
- Output form: Digital and Analog Output
- High sensitive microphone sensor
- Good for learning basic knowledge about Arduino and sensors
Last update on 2021-02-06 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Arduino Microphone?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Arduino Microphone? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Arduino Microphone, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Arduino Microphone available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Arduino Microphone that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Arduino Microphone?
- What benefits are there with buying an Arduino Microphone?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Arduino Microphone?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Arduino Microphone, much less the best one?
- Which Arduino Microphone are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Arduino Microphone?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Arduino Microphone, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Arduino Microphone, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Arduino Microphone. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Arduino Microphone buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Arduino Microphone currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Arduino Microphone has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Arduino Microphone?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Arduino Microphone.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Arduino Microphone objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Arduino Microphone.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Arduino Microphone, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Arduino Microphone is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Arduino Microphone information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Arduino Microphone is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.