The Best Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector of 2020 – Reviewed and Top Rated
2,495 Reviews Scanned
- Integrated smoke alarm & strobe Light saves time & Money! Requires only one junction box
- Ac powered with 10-year sealed battery backup
- Smart strobe - Separate flash patterns to distinguish between smoke and carbon monoxide
- Powerful 177 candela Synchronized LED Strobe Light provides visual warning for hearing impaired residents
- Strobe signal Synchronization - When multiple units are installed, strobes flash in unison
- Provides a bright visual signal to warn of a smoke heat or CO hazard.Temperature Range: 32˚F to 120˚F (0˚C to 49˚C)
- Benefits the hearing impaired allowing a visual alert of a danger
- Includes a tamper resist pin that helps to deter theft and tampering
- Quick connect power harness makes installation fast and easy. Make certain all devices are wired to a single, continuous (non-switched) power line, which is not protected by a ground fault interrupter. A maximum of 1000 ft. of wire can be used in the interconnect system
- Kidde’s strobe lights meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
- The 7139Ls a 9-foot plug-in line cord for ease of installation in any space where a visual alarm is required
- This product belongs to electrical & heating Group
- Item is manufactured in United states
- Product type - alarm
- Made in united states
- Manufactured by Gentex
- Smart strobe flash patterns help alert hearing impaired individuals to danger from smoke and carbon monoxide
- Must be used in combination with 120V AC smoke, heat or carbon monoxide alarms (sold separately)
- Powerful 177 candela xenon strobe light provides effective visual warning
- Separate "smart" flash patterns distinguish between smoke and carbon monoxide
- Backed by a 10 Year Limited Warranty and meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) UL 1971 safety standard
- Voice Alarm –Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery - Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note : The date printed on the item is manufacturing date,not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual.
- Voice Announcements - Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “HUSH MODE ACTIVATED” and “HUSH MODE CANCELLED” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed.Temperature Range:40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C).Voltage (volts):4.5
- 10-Year Battery & 10-Year Sensor: This smoke and carbon monoxide alarm provides 10 years of continuous power with a built-in lithium battery, saving on energy while remaining eco-friendly; saves you from constantly having to change batteries; an end-of-life signal will let you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety
- Practical LCD Display: Clearly indicates real-time carbon monoxide (CO) concentration in the surrounding air, as well as the remaining battery life and working status of the alarm; if a CO concentration of 30-999 ppm exists for a certain time period, the screen will be backlit blue, and the LED indicator will flash red 4 times every 5.8 seconds
- 2-in-1 Accurate, Reliable & Highly Sensitive Alarm: Equipped with both photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor that work independently of each other; every second counts; detects both fast and slow-burning fires, and instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected while minimizing false alarms; provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit
- Simple to Use: Test/Silence button enables you to test the alarm weekly, and to easily silence the alarm when false alarms occur; malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm; in case of an emergency, an alarm tone of over 85 dB will sound throughout your entire home, instantly alerting the entire household, even those in sleep
- Quick & Easy Installation with Guaranteed Quality: Requires no rewiring; easy to mount on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs; certified to meet the UL 217 & UL 2034 safety standards for your peace of mind and absolute confidence in our product
- LED ESCAPE LIGHT: Automatically activates whenever an alarm sounds, illuminating a path to safety during an emergency; makes the unit suitable for all areas of your home, especially hallways, stairwells, and general living areas
- ACCURATE, RELIABLE, & HIGHLY SENSITIVE: Adopts the most advanced photoelectric sensor, enabling the alarm to quickly detect dangerous smoke levels from slow-burning, smoldering fires; provides the earliest possible warning of fire
- 10-YEAR BATTERY & EASY INSTALLATION: Provides 10 years of continuous power with its built-in high-capacity 1,500 mAh lithium battery, saving you from constantly having to change batteries; easy to install on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws, and anchor plugs
- AUTO-CHECK FUNCTION: Constantly monitors itself and quickly warns you of faults or a weak battery; clearly informs you of the working status of the alarm with its 85 dB alarm and 3-color flashing LED indicator (red, green, yellow)
- UL CERTIFIED: All X-SENSE smoke alarms are rigorously tested to meet the UL 217 Standard and come with a 60-day money-back guarantee and 5-year warranty; if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours
- Integrated photoelectric smoke alarm and LED strobe light
- Low profile bright 177 candela strobe light
- 120-Volt interconnect with 10-year sealed lithium battery backup
- Ambient light sensing
- Multi-function one button strobe dome includes hush and test
- Integrated smoke alarm and strobe light
- This product belongs to Electrical & Heating group
- Item is manufactured in Mexico
Last update on 2020-05-20 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector?
- What benefits are there with buying an Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector, much less the best one?
- Which Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Hearing Impaired Smoke Detector is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.