The Best High Pressure Fuel Pump of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best High Pressure Fuel Pump of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,831 Reviews Scanned
- Helps provide a steady, reliable supply of fuel for your vehicleâ€s engine
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicleâ€s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- For Tucson 2.4 2011-2015, Sonata 2011-2014, Santa Fe Sport 2013-2014, Optima 2011-2015, Sorento 2.4 2011-2013, Sportage 2.0 2.4 2011-2016.
- ✿COMPATIBLE MODEL:High Pressure Fuel Pump is compatible with 09-14 Hyundai Sonata & 09-15 Kia Sorento UDW
- ✿PART NUMBER:High Pressure Fuel Pump: 35320 2G720, 35320 2G730, 35320 2G740.Fuel tube: 35305 2G700.Bolt: 11405 06206K.
- ✿EASY TO INSTALL:OEM Car replacement engine high pressure fuel pump
- ✿HIGH QUALITY:made of high quality Metal.
- ✿WARRANTY:PQY offers 1 year warranty for the bushings.If you have any problem ,please contact us and we will respond you on 24 hours except weekends and holidays.
- The electric fuel pump kit comes with universal hardware to fit multiple vehicles models. Item included: 1pc 300LPH high flow external fuel pump, 1pc internal fuel filter (already fitted), 2pcs rubber connection covers， 2pcs insulated terminals, 2pcs nuts, 2pcs spring washers, 1pc flat washer, 1pc 6AN male outlet adapter, 1pc 10AN male inlet adapter and 1pc instruction.
- Compatible Fuel: gasoline, pump gas, race gas, diesel, E85 and alcohol/ethanol. The supply voltage will affect the fuel delivery of the EVIL ENERGY external inline fuel pump. Pump Flow and Test Information: Flow Rate: 200 LPH(53 GPH) under 75PSI(5.0 Bar) & 12V. Flow rate:255 LPH(68 GPH) under 43 PSI(3.0 bar) &12V. Flow rate:300 LPH(80 GPH) under 43 PSI(3.0 bar) &13.5V. Operating Voltage:12V. Operating Pressure:75PSI(5.0Bar). Operating temperature range: -68 °F-194 °F
- Easy to install. Since it does not require dropping the fuel tank, fuel pump placement and fuel line routing is critical. Recommended to install below the tank ensures that fuel is gravity-fed from the fuel tank. If the pump is higher than your fuel tank, prohibits fuel flow to the pump and forces fuel to be drawn up to it. This causes the pump to work harder run hotter and can cause air to enter the fuel line will result in damage to the fuel system.
- The EVIL ENERGY 300LPH High Flow Fuel Pump designed to be used externally or as an in tank installation. A pre-filter rated at 100 microns MUST be used. Failure to use a suitable pre-filter will result in premature failure of the pump.
- Notice: EVIL ENERGY fuel pump only fit 12-volt DC batteries car. This fuel pump is intended for electronic fuel injection systems only. It is not suitable for carbureted engines. Before starting the engine, ensure there are no leaks at any point in the fuel system. Before wiring the pump to the electrical system make sure the polarity is correct.
- O-Ring/Gaskets included when applicable
- Tier 1 OE supplier for high pressure fuel pumps
- 100% NEW, never remanufactured
- Meets the OE performance and durability standards for this application
- High strength aluminum housing for light weight and durability
- OEM Part Number: 35320-2G720 35320-2G730 35320-2G740 35320-2G700 1140506206K 353202G720 353202G730 353202G740 353202G700
- Application: for Hyundai: Sonata 2011-2014 Santa Fe Sport 2013-2016 Tucson 2014-2015 2.0L 2.4L, for Kia: Sorento 2011-2015 Optima 2011-2015 Sportage 2011-2016 2.0L 2.4L
- NEW: Made of high-quality materials. The fuel pump is mainly made of iron, which ensures good durability, is not easy to age, has good heat resistance, high mechanical strength and is not easily deformed.
- Perfect replacement parts: Perfect fit and finish easy assembly, great replacement for your original one.
- Good replacement: manufactured by a professional manufacturer, original factory standard. Advanced oil inlet design and high-performance pump module provide more stable oil supply and longer service life.
- FITS: For Mercury Mercruiser 305 350 377 454 502 V6 and V8. Fits MPI and EFI engines only. Not correct for carburated engines.
- REPLACES: 861156A1, 807949A1, 861156A03, 861156A2, 126511216, PH500M014, 305350454502, 18-35433, 861156-1, E11004.
- FEATURES: Boat fuel pumps carry fuel from the gas tank directly to individual engine cylinders. To ensure great combustion and quick starts, this operation is performed under high pressure.
- TIPS: This fuel pump is used in 'cool fuel' assembly. The small outlet is NOT threaded. The low pressure pump looks like this but the small outlet is threaded and goes in-line.
- ENSURE: If there is any problem with the product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will help you solve the problem.
- Please confirm that this product will match your car before purchase, or you can check whether the product is suitable for your car at the top.
- Type：High Pressure Fuel Pump Fitment Type：Direct Replacement Material：steel
- Part Numbers:AG9Z9350B,AG9E9D376AB,5162174,FI1511
- Package Includes:As the picture shows, please check the picture for details.
- Fits the Following Vehicles 2012-2014 Ford Edge 2013-2016 Ford Escape 2012-2015 Ford Explorer 2013-2017 Ford Focus 2013-2016 Ford Fusion 2014-2017 Ford Special Service Police Sedan 2013-2017 Ford Taurus 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC 2013-2016 Lincoln MKT 2013-2016 Lincoln MKZ
- 【Package List】 1x High Pressure Oil Pump
- 【OE Replace Number】 Hyundai 35320-2G740， 35320-2G720, 35320-2G730, 0261B-11839, 353202G740, 353202G720， 353202G730, 0261B11839;
- 【OE Replace Number 2】 Bosch 0 261 520 307, 0 261 520 308, 0 261 520 083, 0 261 520 084, 0261520307, 0261520308, 0261520083, 0261520084;
- 【Adapted model】Hyundai Sonata 2011-2014 with 2.0L 2.4L Engine
- 【Adapted model】Hyundai Sonata 2011-2014 with 2.0L 2.4L Engine
- 【High Qulity】All metal shell including inlet and outlet. Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.
- 【Technical Data】Pressure: 255 (LPH) Liters Per Hour; AMP: 20; 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings. OE-proven second generation.Include two standard universal fittings which can connect to any 5/16 inch hose.
- 【Upgrade pump 】255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power.
- 【Application】This GSL392 fuel pump is used in vehicles for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary. Turbocharged, Supercharged.
- 【Warranty】This fuel pump comes with 30 Days HASSLE-FREE RETURN & 1 Year / 12 months unlimited replacement promise. If you don't like it, just return it and get a full refund. If it doesn’t work well and just contact us, we’ll offer you a replacement directly. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
Last update on 2021-07-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best High Pressure Fuel Pump?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great High Pressure Fuel Pump? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching High Pressure Fuel Pump, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest High Pressure Fuel Pump available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for High Pressure Fuel Pump that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an High Pressure Fuel Pump?
- What benefits are there with buying an High Pressure Fuel Pump?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective High Pressure Fuel Pump?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any High Pressure Fuel Pump, much less the best one?
- Which High Pressure Fuel Pump are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about High Pressure Fuel Pump?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding High Pressure Fuel Pump, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for High Pressure Fuel Pump, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible High Pressure Fuel Pump. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an High Pressure Fuel Pump buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available High Pressure Fuel Pump currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of High Pressure Fuel Pump has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an High Pressure Fuel Pump?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your High Pressure Fuel Pump.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade High Pressure Fuel Pump objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their High Pressure Fuel Pump.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an High Pressure Fuel Pump, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an High Pressure Fuel Pump is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining High Pressure Fuel Pump information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding High Pressure Fuel Pump is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.